Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

marauder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: kajen

Yes๐Ÿ˜†, hope they live upto all of ours expectation, i somehow can't swallow the fact that all of us are actually agreeing on something๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜† Its kind of strange and wierd ๐Ÿ˜†
sujana9 thumbnail
i agree ..not even 24 hrs frm d episode being aired ..nd we see d forum already in 3rd page ..dats a good sign..๐Ÿ˜› so aim is top 10 abhi se..!

but no CM abhi tak ...
PrAjAKtA_D3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Really...Hope this continues..!!๐Ÿ˜Š
But y wont it..TBP is that Awsuum..!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Ardour. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Aarti, TBP seems to be quite promising n its surely gonna become a huge rage if it continues wid dis interesting plot. I just can't stop myself from admiring the intensity between KD n Kiya.
Ayesha066 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Well If that'll be the speed then in no tym we will b topping all the carts.. Gosh i'm so happy to see this forum so alive..๐Ÿ˜ƒ
I'm enjoying its atmosphere.. Hav really high expectations from the show!!

BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Oh yeah it seems very promising, they have invested perfect proportion of time, creativity and money  whilst desgining the whole show and no wonder it has come out in such a good shape. More than anything am Happy that we have so many familiar faces in this forum, its like everyone has come out of their caves :P
-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Yes, I think the forum is already active and Im so happy to see that!
Ardour. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kajen

Oh yeah it seems very promising, they have invested perfect proportion of time, creativity and money  whilst desgining the whole show and no wonder it has come out in such a good shape. More than anything am Happy that we have so many familiar faces in this forum, its like everyone has come out of their caves :P

Aarti, it looks so great to have familiar faces on the forum. Almost all of us are here. The D3 disillusion had taken a toll on us and see god is so graceful. He gave us TBP to kill away our disappointments.
charmee_sammy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
oh yeah 3 pgs already down.. Well indeed high hopes after 1st epi๐Ÿ˜ƒ

BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: nikita_arsha

Aarti, it looks so great to have familiar faces on the forum. Almost all of us are here. The D3 disillusion had taken a toll on us and see god is so graceful. He gave us TBP to kill away our disappointments.

You know what Nikita, I am seriously amazed by the way we all are bonding here๐Ÿ˜†, i mean Gosh D3 forum spoiled us badly, made swaroninas and kriyansharians Katter Dushman! Despite all the tug of wars and stuff, i guess we have now adorned the capes of Maturity and that makes this forum even more cooler๐Ÿ˜ณ