Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

kajen

IF-Sizzlerz

kajen

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Gosh! I am astoundedShocked, Literally my mouth has actually taken this O shapeLOL, I mean one day down the line and we have already reached 3 pagesClapClap. Man! This show is gonna be one big HitEmbarrassed, Seriously i can't believe just in a matter of hours, so many people have joined and have made topics and are commenting so as to keep the forum alive. That's one helluva of a start for any show.

Bravo to all those who are commenting and discussing here and making the forum an active one already. Lets keep up the good work guys. Let's aim for Top 10 LOL.

Gooo TBPiansEmbarrassed

Edited by kajen - 24 July 2012 at 1:38am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

PrAjAKtA_D3div_virmannebuABCDesiGirl93100littledevilssujana9..nams..marauderZaYaHolicFlame.Of.Roseepiphany.Ayesha066-Araina-relentless.charmee_sammy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Wow! 3 Pages in 1 Day :O" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ZaYaHolic

IF-Sizzlerz

ZaYaHolic

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 12:58am | IP Logged
i think we will be at top 10 if Chaskar meter is here but its not  

kajen

IF-Sizzlerz

kajen

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rimzy93

It'll come re LOL..dheere dheere...Embarrassed That cute sad face smiley is already making me sadLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PrAjAKtA_D3sujana9ZaYaHolic

ZaYaHolic

IF-Sizzlerz

ZaYaHolic

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kajen

Originally posted by Rimzy93

It'll come re LOL..dheere dheere...Embarrassed That cute sad face smiley is already making me sadLOL

LOL

kajen

IF-Sizzlerz

kajen

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 1:11am | IP Logged
OMG and this is the moment when i go nuts, where do u people get such cute smileys...aaahhh mummy mujhe bhi chahiye :P

Edited by kajen - 24 July 2012 at 1:12am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sujana9ZaYaHolic

..nams..

IF-Rockerz

..nams..

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 1:14am | IP Logged
hahahahha aarti lelo na :P :P

haan btw no CM yet

ZaYaHolic

IF-Sizzlerz

ZaYaHolic

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kajen

OMG and this is the moment where i go nuts, where do u people get such cute smileys...aaahhh mummy mujhe bhi chahiye :P
i had downloaded a smiley software or sumfink and its call somefink wiv B LOL i cnt find da software now but da smileys cums up in my net pagesWink

kriyansh_tanya

Goldie

kriyansh_tanya

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 1:25am | IP Logged
hey guys m new to dis forum i loved buddy project first epi n gonna watch regularly

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ZaYaHolic

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.