Page 1 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

iMini

IF-Sizzlerz

iMini

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 12:49am | IP Logged
I would like to bring in notice to the people concerned that it has been long since banner contests have been held in many forums and winners declared,but to no use since the old banners are still intact in their place.Please can anyone help in this situation?
Regards,
Mini S.

Now that the forum banners are upgraded with new ones,i would like to thank all for coorperating.It was because of everyone here becouse of whom we got the solution to the problem so soon!
THANKS

Edited by adgadgadg - 27 July 2012 at 3:44am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

kelly32DemonStarBhavanabgadhadada-Gitanjali-GIRL_SHERLOCKsirilikesdayamallikaBaluAditi_97JyotimenaGwendchotabhootvisromdebasree04monika21astonishshibz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "THANKS A LOT!NEW BANNERS UP!SEE PG.5!!" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

iMini

IF-Sizzlerz

iMini

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 12:57am | IP Logged
I would like to ask in how many forums does this problem exist?
i know three.

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Thanks for opening this. I understand that Jayshree is responsible for this and someone checked her profile and found that she hasn't come online since May.

Now when people conduct banner contests, they would like to soon see their banners up and get the title. not wait for it to happen for ages. The whole thrill of the banner contest and winning it will be lost.

I am surprised that one and only one person is responsible for updating a banner...this is akin to a government office where if one clerk is on leave every pending work is put on hold till he returns...and pensioners have to keep visiting again and again to see if the concerned perrson has come back to work.

I am sure someone like Vijay or Priya Nair or Shruti can take up the responsibility till Jayshree is back. We can't disappoint the banner contest winners, you know...

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

DemonStarBhavanabgadhadada-Gitanjali-GIRL_SHERLOCKsirilikesdayafairy1KhotaSikaShreyamallikaBaluGwendchotabhootShagnikaAditi_97debasree04monika21iMiniastonish

iMini

IF-Sizzlerz

iMini

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 1:07am | IP Logged
yeah didi,you are absolutely right.
Not just the winners,but also the people who have voted too wait eagerly for the new banner to come up.

Shagnika

IF-Rockerz

Shagnika

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 1:35am | IP Logged
I had thought of asking the same question! Thanks Mini for the thread? I am surprised to know that just one member is responsible for putting up the banners. Its not at all a feasible I think. Fnr now we should rather have others given the responsibility instead of waiting for the concerned person. I am sure the person must be in some helpless situation that isnt letting her come online. Till she comes, we MUST have someone doing the needful. I have even forgotten which banner ha won the contest Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

debasree04iMini

gadhadada

Coolbie

gadhadada

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 1:39am | IP Logged

Yes I have the same Complain, I dunt understand why the Banner Changing taking Long time rather to Change it at the day when the Banner Result was Announced...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

debasree04iMini

iMini

IF-Sizzlerz

iMini

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 1:40am | IP Logged
cant the viewbies be trusted enough for letting them set the banners?

-Mansi

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 1:51am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iMini

Post Reply New Post

Go to top