Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Road To Love & Beyond NEW LINK ADDED pg 151 (Page 61)

Post Reply New Post

Page 61 of 151

Krishna_Sourav

IF-Addictz

Krishna_Sourav

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 9:29pm | IP Logged

Glitter Text

Desire to Passion to Love to Worship

Next Part:-

He kissed her forehead and said I'll not let anything happen to neither let u snatch u from me, u r mine and u r my life.

Maan some how managed to reached near the main road and try to stop any vechiles .

One day later:-

One day later , geet wake up and find herself  , in hospital and try to understand the situation then remember they r going some where but then some sound loudly and and''.. all went blank and she don't know anything she frantically looking here and there for her kwuar sa and shouts KUWAR SAAA, where r u?

Here out side with injury,maan is talking with doctor about geet's health when this heart wrenching shouts come and he runs inside and find her shouting and cring bitterly.

He whisper Sona, bass just this word and geet turn and looked at him and try to get up from there to hold him but her kuwar sa came and hold her tightly and take him in his protective arms as if try to hide her and protect her from everything.

Maan hugged her tight and said shhh, sona, I'm here na sona, don't ,cry, I'm here see,

But geet crying more and hugging him and almost digging her nail on his back.

Maan suppressed his pain and kissed her hair and said see sona, ur kuwar sa is here.

But, geet,hugging him more and hide her face as if like digging her face in his chest fully.

Maan looked at doctor and told her to wait for some time .

Then looked at geet and try to freed herself to say something but can't then maan cupped her face and just captured her lips to,and gently kissing her as if showing her ,his concern along with making her belief they r fine and together .

After the kiss , geet blushed and hugged him & dipped her face in his neck.

Maan chuckled and said sona, can I call doctor ,, she need to check u up but geet after rubbing her face and tear in his shirt, said , but u also need treatment and this bandages,it's hurting na, and touch the forehead and left upper arms bandage softly as if fearing that it might hurt him.

Maan chuckled again then said she will but geet said with twisting lips, SHE?

Maan this time grinned and whisper near to her lips sona, feeling jealous , I can feel a burning smell here when geet pushed him almost make maan laugh at his sona , how cute she is looking now.

She again pout and murmur something .

Doctor came when geet noticed she is old lady and smiles sheepishly at maan then again twist her lips cutely.

Doctor check her up and said she is fine but little bit have injury when maan said means, is there anything to worry.

Doctor said nope , there is no tension, just need few things to maintain few days, as she will not move her right hand any time now for one week, there is no fracture but her muscles got huge jolt and it's weak now to do any work for a week.

Geet is gaping at doctor with wide mouth and said innocently ,then how I will eat, take bath and do my other works.

Maan & doctor r looking at her few moments then maan said sona, don't worry I'm here na ,I will feed u , I will help u to take shower .

Geet Gasped loud then cover her face with cover and lying down after making herself full red.

Where maan chuckled and doctor excused herself but before leaving said meet her.

Maan nodded the looked at his cute wifey who is still hiding her face in the spread.

Later,maan helped geet to get up and ready as they will discharge now when geet said when they will check u up, u said they did but see there r injury , u need medicine and proper care as I know u will not listen and will join ur duty from tomorrow but I want to meet to doctor and asked her about ur health and injury properly.

Maan smiles and kissed her cheek and said sona, don't u trust ur kuwar sa.

Geet :-I trust u more than anything but not for ur heath when u r ignorance about this thing and now let's go.

Maan grinned to see her bossing on him, after long time some one bossing him.

But he said wait geet then scoop her in his strong and large arms.

Geet said what r u doing ,all will but maan cut her & said sona, do u know ur legs also injured and u r not allowed to do a single work from now on, until I feel.

Geet hold his neck but pouted and said aise kaise chalega.

Maan came out from the cabin and said chalega , bahut accha chalega, .

Geet murmur, huh, kaise, u will not work, huh then what I'll do, no walk, no talk , no work.

Maan enter the doctor's cabin where doctor also startled to see them like this then said yes Major come and have a seat.

Maan carefully placed geet in the chair then take seat besides her and said yes doctor,

Doctor:- see, she is perfectly fine but weak and sply her right hand and left leg little bit , thank GOD  , there is no other injury or serious injury any where and any problem. But she need to careful sply this one week.

Maan nodded then doctor continued , she should give ample of rest to her leg and arm. And no restriction for food but her other works like no running at all, no walking too fast and if can then avoid walk totally and no movement from the right hand also,

Maan nodded then said ok and medicine

Doctor yes here r this , see I marked which medicine she should take how much and when and which ointment she should apply on her leg and arm and yes when she will take bath,she should use warm water and at  3times massage and wash her arm and leg with warm water with pinch of salt.

Maan nodded where geet is going bored as she want to know about her kuwar sa now, then after finish all discussion she asked Excuse me Doctor, can I ask u something

Doctor nodded when maan wonder what is this now?

Geet:-oh I want to asked about kuwar sa , I mean my husband, u already noticed he also injury on his  forehead, and back.

Doctor smiles and said no there is nothing to serious  as I checked him up he is fine and I guess he will say his prescription etc when geet cut her innocently and said no he will not, he will never take care of him self, aunty, oops sorry Doctor could u pls say this  all to me again.

Doctor and maan r looking at geet then at each other then laughs when geet pouted cutely.

Later on the way geet asked how they came into hospital what happen after then?who helped u or u r alone oh no and this wounds and who shot our car, y they shot, what happened all?

Maan pulled her close when she landed on his lap and gasped and try to say that driver is there when maan said shhh, too many questions ha, and brushed his lips gently with her and said will say everything sona, don't worry. Now , have some rest.

Later they reached to home when maan again carry her when geet try to protest but maan glared her and said sona .

Geet stopped at once but placed her head on his shoulder & said I scared for a moment.when I woke up and didn't find u.

Maan held her close and enter their room when geet sniffed little & caressed his face with love and care and said kuwar sa , those wound r paining u na.

Maan nodded yes then said it's healing as my sona's loving word r working to heal them.

Geet blushed then come closed and kissed the forehead where a wound there &  then just hugged him tight.

Maan placed her on the bed then called Sunil & instructed him something .

Later maan changed his dress and make the bathroom tub fill with warm water then come to their room and looked at geet who is sleeping and cuddling with his pillow lovingly.

He smiles at his sona then caressed her head and said sona, wake up geet,

Geet:- baas 2min but snuggled more close his lap .

Maan caressed  her hair then said ok then m going to office now .

Geet get up with a jerk then looking at maan who is wearing a brown shirt then geet said u mean, u r not my kuwar sa

Maan bend and slightly touch her ear lobe & said yes m not cause now in front of u a naughty maan and bit her ear lobe slightly and make her moan his name.

Maan bend and scoop her up and went towards changing room and said there is the dress for u my sona, now wear it fast .

Geet looked at the piece of cloths and almost screamed nnooo.

Maan shook his head and said sona, u will make me deaf now, y u r screaming now.

Geet :- what is this kuwar sa how could u ?chi chi, hey krishna see how could he said this to me,

Maan pull her and almost pinned her in the wall & said there's  nothing wrong with this cloths and sona, do u take shower with full cloths or complete with mischievous grin .

When geet blushed hard and turn away, maan leaving the room & said sona, do fast,other wise ,I'll help u to wear and wink at her.

Geet's cheek turn full crimson red and she just want to hide herself some where.

After some time ,geet enter the washroom and got shocked of the life there washroom,bath tub turn into a beautiful place, it's like heaven,

she is gaping at the place when there is click in door and she turn to find out her kuwar sa is standing there.

She gulped her saliva and try to runs from there but maan pull her gently and said y u r always running from me sona.

Geet just breathing high & try to turns but maan hold her from behind and said r u feeling uncomfortable then I'll go from here.don't want to make u uneasy with my presence as I'm here to help u as doctor restricted ur activity on ur right hand .

Maan just left her and turn to leave when geet hugged him tightly & said no u never did anything to make me feel uneasy or uncomfortable, it's me who is shy, nothing more kwuar sa, then after some time she said pls don't leave me.

Maan smiles and said I'll not do anything without ur permission sona.

Maan scoop her in his arm then placed her gently in the tub and come from behind and dim the light when geet feel the water is so warm and  full with rose petals .

Suddenly feel warm water sliding from her neck to shoulder and she feels shiver through out her body.

Maan slowly make her looked at him then take little lavender liquid soap and massage her neck to hands little .

Where geet only moan some time, some time try to control her moan as her kwuar sa's simple touch making her going crazy.

She is in her dream land when she feels her kwuar sa's hand slowly massaging her legs also, she moaned now loudly & make maan stop there , he looks at her & smirks

he nuzzle her nose with him & whisper what happen sona?

Geet nodded no when maan slowly make water sliding from her head to face to shoulder to neck along with a rose petals stuck on her lips and above on eye lid.

Maan slowly remove them as his finger touch her eye lids then her soft rose petals like lips make her shiver more and moaned his name.

Maan bend his head & kissed her eye lids then her lips gently .

He looked at geet who is still closed her eyes and sitting there with some anticipation.

He smiles and bend to capture her lips gently , slowly nibbling her lower lips then bit it slightly make her moan his name which is like sweet music to him,.

He licked the placed but this time to his shock & surprise geet grabbed his lips and try to kissed her with same passion but fail when maan garbed her neck and hold her lips by her lips then nibbling it with full passion but said will u be fine with my raw passion sona.

Geet's face turn pink but she hold his neck & pull him towards her when maan chuckled then respond her same way and both nibbling each other lips and drown in their undying passion for each other.

They broke when they feel there is lack of air and maaneet placed their forehead on each other 

and breathing heavily when maan with heavy voice, u will make me break all control now sona.

When geet shied and hugged him like hide her in crook of his neck.

Maan hugged her then said help her to complete the shower.

Later ,maan feed geet soup and give her medicine when geet said first u have ur food, u make me eat but not more first u eat ur food then I'll eat then  .

Maan :- sona, u need to take those medicine now.

But geet turned and lie down in the bed and turn her face when maan shook his head and take the plate and said see sona, m eating . now at least look at me.

Geet slowly looking at him from corner of her eyes then slowly turned towards him and noticed him eating . she smiles & get up and then placed her head in his shoulder.

This one week teach them many thing and they came so close there is no gap for air also.

They took care of each other , fed each other , help each other in each other work , well maximum work is doing by sunil as maan said to sunil no work for his sona along with sona also said  or say give clear instruction that no work for her kuwar sa.

Maan helped her in her shower and it's turn many passionate moments .

Maan almost loose his control every time how innocently his sona will seduce him by her simple touch or hug.

He smiles to think when geet hugged him more by his waist.

He remember how one day when maan was getting ready she make fuse over it how could her kwuar sa can go like this when he is not fully fine, she almost threat him that she will complaint against him to masa and dadi sa.

How she used to bossing him over his lunch ,dinner , breakfast and medicine , if he forgot then she will got angry , how cutely she will say ,she will not talk with him but constant saying him how could she forget , then she will not eat neither she will listen to him and at the end start crying y he is doing this ,

He chuckled but loved it  then how she angry on him and said she will not talk to him but his one touch, she melt like candle and this led another passionate moments where geet again hide herself in his broad chest.

Maan's chain of thought broke due geet poking on his shoulder who said suniye na, aap kaha kho gaye the?

Maan looked at her seriously & said teasing oh sona, there is some one for whom I'm loosing my control.

When geet looked at him and said some one for whom, who is that ha, kuwar sa, but soon got alert as she noticed a slight smirk lingering on his lips & she  throw the pillow & said u r bad, very bad but maan laughs to see her cute , angry adorable face .

But maan pulled her & said ok ok, baba, itna gussa ha and peck her lips then said u want to know na how u reached that day,ha.

Geet looked at him and excitingly said I know already from sonia di , she called me and said with little blush and pain , how he carried her to main road then how he tried for a lift but no one stopped and u had to carry and at last sonia di and rishav uncle r going from that ways so they helped us then suddenly geet hugged him & said y kuwar sa u loved me so much, u were also injured .

But maan make her turn then said slowly, sona, I don't know how I fall for u but only u r mine, ur happiness r mine, ur pain is also mine.if u r in paid it's hurt me here, it's bleed me heart to see u like that day, u know how many times I died until u open ur eyes.

Geet slowly raised and kissed his eyes then hugged him & said but I was worried and hurt to see u in pain, and u took so much pain, if I was not there it all cau but maan pull her face forcefully by holding her neck then slam his manly lips with her and kissing her first time more passionately as if scolding his sona how could she say those to her kuwar sa, he bite her lips and make geet moaned but he just more licking and then sucking her lips then enter her mouth to kissed her more as if telling her she belongs to him, her pain, happiness, tear, smiles, each and everything of her belongs to him.

Then later left her but already her lips have his passionate claim .

Maan feel that he went too much but geet's face showing some happy and shy smiles .

He bend and peck her lips and then slowly lick it to sooth the pain but geet now wants this pain which is more pleasurable for her as her kuwar sa claiming her lovingly, romantically ,passionately.she just pull her in her waiting arm to absorb his pain and longing for true love.

Continue to next Post

here is the next part

hope u all like it

pls read and do comments

pls pressed the liked button

pls see the note also

& give me lots of comments and likes

Sorry for any mistake any

sorry for any grammatical or spelling mistake

love

rakhi
P
S:- m nervous for this part pls tell me how is it
as writing romantic part

Disclaimer :- this story & concept solely belong to me and my property if any one try to copy without telling me or try to take this  & try to copy & paste it any where then I'll take legal action against him or her , pls don't copy this FF & it's concept

P.S .:- any one want pm for this FF then send me buddy req or post a comment here

Edited by PrithviSanyo1 - 30 July 2012 at 11:54pm

The following 157 member(s) liked the above post:

thahuanukutty82dpurvanehavashijooooooooooooooCandy_jsSarah08deepthipavitraneetugarg123mandakini_marchtania90goyalkalpna123AISHAJSsonika1974divyaraghani01leothelionmita1993aminakhanPoonamTsheetalvasanonabebumans22-divya-anna12DASTAK..bhawna02richu26MSgayatri9290860623mishtimohabbatsnemaanAameramygurmaanprachidalmiakainturakiranParimishtynadia-arshadmaankisimmjeyanthi123amrutavjoshiAmor.kamiyacherieLoverns.1LadyArwen-eiya-maaneetkimeetm-g19sstylishdollapril12MakpieBeena_gcutemishtiCrystalSayapranita1202mansi.tripathipriyasreeMeghPiyashipari1689_GoldenStarz_dreamymishti88d_soniakabslocksRageOfAnAngelangel_smilylove4allbilly_ritudoublecrossana1411CheckmateIWinsanum23Jananivjcnats0101kuhu18happydays30-maankimishti-hari21vidu87DantaDeepanihatriajennsonu4everblueopalPaintedSkyDillikudiminnie_tweetiepaponeconsoni4evaritzy09ambeernammu5ambbihaAsh1991harshithaaaaaaarupzloveuushankitvc_Jyothi_Awari_Maanlil.mizz.smexii-Mitu-Tia-AFreeBirdCherishh-misty--love-heytalnehakapoor7Niharika.NairSexy_Witchsanghita0000MonaSWrites6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6priya_21impoojavermagill123vrinda22-Mithuna-ShrutheShruti_Goyal-Mounika-richa_kapoorDesigirls12millie_maaneetseemamarymandy15freya123kahkashansakinaTyrozaara2212_BlackPearl_sdlife19--Ratna----aarthi--sona-rairsroopalimaanseenahtani88aamirkhanfanmaaniqrahinal_maaneetdivareenamonikasethjanu_2006swetha10mandymorekhwaishfanspvdbhanu_rekhagdumasNeelambari..-BlushaLicious-manesha76rs12345singh24goldenmoontamanna1391x-affy-xMadhuri53-Orchid-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Road To Love & Beyond NEW LINK ADDED pg 151 (Page 61)" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Krishna_Sourav

IF-Addictz

Krishna_Sourav

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 9:31pm | IP Logged

Glitter Text

Desire to Passion to Love to Worship

One week after , a holiday in JANNAT, nice rainy weather but in maaneet's place kuwar sa's sona is too angry on her kuwar sa as he is super busy in his study room with close door.

first she thought may be office work but maan intentionally said near to her, there is something personal work is going on but he can't reveal it to her and make geet angry more which her face turn pink and she cutely pouted & said what personal work kuwar sa, y u r not saying anything to me.

When maan said with extra drama , said well now how I will say that sona, there is something & some one who is my life for her , then little paused and whisper near to her ear and said for my sona ,m making something when geet said oh but then realized what he said and blushed profusely but cutely said the y did giving me so problem huh.

Maan pinch her lips & make her make a face but maan licked her lips & said cause there is surprise even I know now my sona will run to find out so I spill little bit as she is so tensed and jealous with herself .

Geet try to push him & said m not jealous hatiye , choriye mujhe and wriggle more but maan pull her more close & said shhh, now listen but geet push him and runs from there & shouts m not jealous and I'll not listen u always tease me .

Maan laughs and said sona , bilkul pagli hain.hmm so she is possessive yes, that day also went angry then jealous about a doctor paagli. He left the place .

Full day geet is trying to ignore him that day but whenever he came close to her , she was almost verge on to loose her sense or make him loose his control totally.

Then make a face and went from there.

But at evening, she think, she should meet him, as she can't stay away from her now. And slowly went towards the gym area as she know there is the time of routine evening work out time as today is holiday, she slowly tiptoed the gym area where maan is doing his move and looking gorgeous , she slowly looking at him and his chiseled bare upper back and some time front make her gulped her saliva.

He noticed her already & smirked to caught her in right time as he know how much she is in love with him and can't stay away from him long time. Few times ago their few encounter in the home make it more clear.

He smiles where his sona is  clutching her throbbing heart and try to control her fast heart beat.

She again looked then her eyes fall on those lucky sweats who r desending to forhead to cheek to stop on his lips, she feels  jealous want to drank those sweat from his lips and kissed his lips like there is no tomorrow , then she noticed  another sweat sliding down from his neck to chest to abdomen and mixed with his track pant.

She clutch the near by piller and then  see his beautiful move in kick boxing and she just turned to control herself.

She mentally cursed and scolded herself for her naughty thinking and thinks what her kuwar sa will think about his sona.

She slowly looked at him when a pigeon sit on his shoulder and geet murmur see that beautiful pigeon also lucky to go near him,

She turn to see maan who is wiping his face with towel and coming towards her and she just turned and hide herself behind another pillar and try to looked at him who is standing near to her and looking another side but smirking.

She take slow breath as too close her kuwar sa yet so far , her hand hold the pillar rand runs from there .

But her mistake is there as her payal is claming her presence there by playing it's beautiful music when maan just smiles and slowly walking towards her .

She herself fail to understand what is going on as with heavy breathing she is running to go out from there as  each moment she is loosing herself in his love, on her kuwar sa.

But suddenly she collided with a strong, hard body and almost fall on the back side but  a pair of familer hands hold her close and pull her close to him and make her lay on his chest casualy.

Maan slowly caressed her face from her beautiful face and stop at her trembling lips and brushed it little more then pressed little and make her moan and make her flat palm turn to clutch his shoulder & digging her nails.

He gradually making pattern in her lips then geet shied like full red rose and understand as her kuwar sa writes his name then kuwar sa with his finger tips on her lips then he again bend to capture those rose petals lips and make her panting more with his passion but geet also not less, her nails make marks on his shoulder .

Then her trance broke and noticed maan is looking at her with a naughty glint in his eyes and a smirks on his lips.

She blushed and hugged him tight when maan hugged her back.

But then suddenly geet pushed him and runs from there and blushing more now, to think about her act and how she will face her kuwar sa.

Maan shouts, geet, stop it, sona, ruko, and grab his black vest and running behind her.

Geet runs and almost reached near the terrace but heard maan is running behind her.

Geet enter the terrace when maan shouts sona don't go, raining happen heavily but that time geet almost reached and drenched in heavy .

Maan reached and noticed & sighed , he said sona, and scoop her in his arm and drenched her like .

He called again her name but she is too shy and closed her eyes when he said soft sona open ur eyes but she just hugged him as feeling too shy to face him.

He brought her to their another room and said sona, go and change urself first other wise u will catch cold.

But geet almost runs from there.

She hold her hand to control her heart beat but fail to do so .

She some how try to grab a cloth for changing but can't find and in hurry without notice anything she wore her kwuar sa's shirt then she realize that there is not cloth for her.

She realized that she forgot to take those and siged that now what to do .

Maan:- sona, come soon, what happened, do u need anything.

Geet shouts almost no, m coming, u pls wait don't come here.

Maan chuckled at her word & think when he said that he will go there.

He shook his head and try to light the fire place when she feels some one is coming  & noticed her bare beautiful marble like feet.

He mesmerized and looked gradually up and find his sona is wearing a long white sating cloth on her lower portions and her upper portions what is this , she wore, oh no, she wore his shirt and clutching it tightly near her cleavage.

Maan chuckled but turn away to control his desire and burn those wood like burning his desire for his sona who is all ready to  kill him.

Geet is standing near the window and watching heavy rain and little snow, it's like out side storm slowly entering in side but for some good way .

Maan came behind her and when geet got and try to move but maan slide his hand on her waist and pull her close.

Maan:- sona, what happen to u suddenly, y u r again avoiding me?

Geet hold his hand some how & try to say something but words chocked in her throat.

She moved from there with clutching his shirt tightly  when maan is looking at her and her move intently.

She turned and almost collided with maan, her kuwar sa and her breath got stuck .

She again nearing towards the window when maan hold her and caged her under his strong arm and asked sona, what happen , y u r looking disturb, tell me ,

Geet with soft voice said nothing, I'..I 'I , '..and she tunred and hugged him tightly just .

When maan smiles & said accha, aur something else bothering u.

Geet rubbed her nose on his chest which expose through his vest .

Maan clutched her shoulder and said there is cupboard sona, change ur self.

But geet just stay there in his arms which makes maan crazy and finally finally her proximity break his control & he hold her head and slammed her lips on her and just nibbling her lips like hungry , thristy man when geet is too shocked & confused with many emotions and her own thinking and work.

But when she felt maan is going away from her lips she quickly grabbed his head and kissed him back.

Maan grinned and chuckled to see it but enjoy it thoroughly .

Both of them kissing like hungrily as if finding some kind of treasure in each other mouth.

Then they broke but geet too shy to judge her act and turn and went near the window and clutch the wall but soon her kwuar sa's warm arms sliding on her waist and then his hot palm under the shirt and another hand pulling all button and in a moments it's ripped out three button upto her curve when maan hot palm roaming shamelessly and sensually near her tummy to waist then pinch her naval  when geet moaned and pushed him to go from there but her condition is to worst to go out side to their actual room when maan came and rubbed his palm on her belly and make her tucked her belly in when maan kissed her shoulder above the shirt when as reflex  geet slide her head to give him access and maan just nuzzled his nose there , bit her ear lobe then take her ear right by his teeth from both ear

and make her shudder but suddenly sat down and hold her by her waist & pull her close and placed hot kiss on her naval.

Which makes geet moaned his name loudly but maan just circle her naval by his lips to tongue then to her waist and her upper tummy fill with his hot kisses and just stop below the curve and geet just hold him by his shoulder for the support where maan one hand hold her by her waist tightly.Geet knees r becoming week and almost jelly

When He look at geet who is breathing heavily.

Maan get up & scoop her in his arms when she just hugged him more tightly.

Maan placed her in the bed & said r u sure u want to move up with me , take  step towards up in our relationship sona.

Geet looked at his eyes which is boring on her like will make her drown in his passion any moments.

She shyly smiles and pull her close to him and kissed his eyes then lips & said I want to be urs in all sense kuwar sa, make ur sona ur forever, make ur geet truly in every sense MaanKiGeet , make me ur kuwar sa, make kuwar sa's sona in every way, marks me in ur & only urs.

Maan smiles to hear this passionate confession & just kissed her lips again where his hand doing wonder on her tummy.

But their sweet moments breaks due to thunder storm .maan looked at out side then at his sona who is hugging him tightly.

Maan kissed her forehead then move to close all window when geet get up and sitting in the bed.

When maan came and sit behind her & when geet said kuwar sa , oh but maan placed his finger on her lips & said shhh and take her hand when looking at her and captivating her under his strong gaze.

Maan take her hand near to his lips & kissed each and every fingers then her palms where  his other hand pull her more close & said shhh sona, today no word will come between us, today here will be only two of us and our love and which make us one.

He hold her head from side and looking at her with full his desire and love , passion which makes her drown in his passionate eyes. And make her lie down on the bed where fire from the fire place burning more like showing the burn sensation going on maaneet's mind.

She shied and turn and lied down on the bed when maan come close to her and kissed her earlobe then bit it slightly . he bend and kissed her nape after sliding her hair then kissed her near the spine above the shirt then slowly slowly rolling it little & placed kissed on her spine now direct.

He turned her gently to captured her lips again where his hand again doing wonder as it's tored all button of her shirt which makes geet gasped and looked at him with shyly then closed her eyes but

Maan slowly kissed those eyes then her nose to her lips and nibbling them sucking them where freed her completely from her shirt and makes geet aware of her bare form in front of her Kuwar  sa & try to cover it but maan hold her hand and said sona, pls , I want to love u , I want to make u mine and be urs now, u said na u want to be mine .

When geet's cheek turned hot and red and she stop closing herself as she also know it's her kuwar sa's right .

Here maan eyes fall on her face which is beautiful, gorgeous yet innocent and then her slender neck to her shoulder then her beautiful curves and her pink buds which is looking so desirable.

Then her flat tummy full milky & satin skin then her naval which makes for his kisses only.

Maan looked at geet then slowly cover her with him after few moments when geet realized her kwuar sa removed his vest already .

She shyly smiles but soon moaned as her kuwar sa placed a gentle peck on her heart which is beating for her kwuar sa only.

He gently pull her and kisses her shoulder and left his claims there then to her throat to her collar bone , licked it, sucked it then slowly placed kissed on her curves which makes geet shiver more she turned her face then maan slowly take her tempting buds in her lips and kissing it ,licking it sucking it like quenching his undying thirst and then biting it and make it almost red.when his another hand busy to kneed her another curve and it's bud. Where geet digged her nails full on his shoulder, scratched it completely like lioness. &make her scream his name loudly.

Then he changed position of his lips and hands and giving attentions to her another curve same.

When his back receiving numerous scratching from his sona.

He is kissing , licking , sucking it like he has some beautiful treasure for himself.

After that long time when his thirst some how complete but not fully, he give her attention to her belly to her naval which he sucked again then looked at geet for further permission & in a shift moment removed the cloths from her lowers portions and find a beautiful slender legs there .

She crossed her leg to hide her shyness as now only one portion of her femininity is hide from her kwuar sa, she know it's his right but still.

Maan bend and removed his pant and then kissed her each finger of her leg then her ankle to her calf to again her knee, behind the knee then her thigh and bit there then her inside the thigh and find another treasure and rubbed and makes geet shudder , he kissed & licked the placed where a birth mark of her sona's.

He looked at her then slowly kissed her most feminine core and makes moaned loudly.

He again went to up to worship her face, to her lips to cheek to ear where he bite and the sucked her ear lobe then move to her shoulder to licked the placed where he marked her as his.

He bend to her collar bone to her upper chest to again capture those beautiful  curves

When His hand ,in one moment tore her panty &make her gasped.

His kuwar sa is giving unknown and un bearable pleasure to her.

When maan slowly make enter on her secret possession by his finger make her creamed loudly along with bite his shoulder.

His lips kissing , licking sucking her curves &make it more swell then her tummy & naval where his finger doing wonder another way.

After some time geet hold him suddenly and pushed him and make lie on the bed flat when maan groaned & looked at his sona when geet smiles innocently but then kissed his lips gently then try to kissed him like him with full passion which make maan chuckled but he hold her nape and pull her close to she can kissed him fully.

He guided him how to kiss well .

Geet looked at him with love fill eyes and kissed his chest near to his heart & then went to his face and fill his full face with her all love, love the structure with her soft finger and when she take it near to his lips maan kissed it which makes geet shied like pink carnation but geet with little bit courage rubbed her finger on his perfect lips when maan take her lips inside his mouth & sucked it.

Geet looked at him with full wide eyes then lowered her eyes and maan said sona,

But she just hugged him tightly & again make her kuwar sa groaned as her soft curves collided with his taut chest.

Geet smiles shyly but then moaned as her kuwar sa bite her soft finger slightly.

She looked at him with a cute pout when maan try to pull her but she pushed his hands and sit on his stomach & looked at angrily & kissed him bite him on his chest, scratched him on his abdomen passionate as if trying to show her anger which is in real is only her love, passion for her kwuar sa which is still unaware from her.

Then sit on his stomach fully and looking at kuwar sa again ,but suddenly realized her way of sitting and how she is now in front of her kwuar sa and hugged him now to hide herself in him.

Maan laughed at her cute gesture and hugged her back when she peacefully lay on her kwuar sa.

Maan make her looked at him & slowly turned her in the bed and come on top of her but kissed her lips and whisper near to her lips something make her blushed & her full body cover with Scarlet red .

But suddenly geet screamed as maan pinched her buds and geet looked at him when maan smiles naughtily and bend to kissed those precious Pearl and makes geet tossed her hair and then captured those precious pink perl and sucked them with his all passion and make them red fully now.

He bend and kissed his tummy when his  hands again kneaded her curves and make her moaned continuously.

Maan bend to kissed her leg and licked them slightly where his finger again make an entry on her another secret femininity to moaned her loudly his name which make him groan and satisfied as his sona is only her.

Maan came and again attack her lips to kissed her fully like want to take all juice from her mouth.

After some time maan kissed her lips gently then her forehead and said sona, and makes her look at him .

When he positioned himself and said r u ready.

Geet just hold him with a slight shy smile when another moments she felt she will die as her kuwar sa finally broke her most prized possession and enter her soul and Marks her as his forever.he try to hold her screamed but can't when a drop of tears fall from her eyes which kissed by her kuwar sa  & hold her securely.

Maan slow down & make her adjust then once his sona adjust him & pain subsided with pleasure & he ,increase pace and his thirst but to care not go to rough with her.

Soon geet placed her both legs on his kuwar sa's waist and hold her closed where maan going with rhythmic space and make her moaned his name forget this world completely.

Maan is looking at geet who is holding him tightly and hide her face in the crook of his neck & called sona, r u ok.

Geet smiles and kissed his neck to show her love for him. She hold him tightly and looked at him with droopy eyes.

After few moments, geet felt herself floating in heaven and shudder in pleasure.

She buried her face in his neck fully ,pull his hair in her passion , bit his shoulder to control her screaming when maan hold him tight as he also reached his goal soon.

He almost collapsed on her but hold her like she is feather in his arms.

Maan looked at his sona who is like feather to her , she is innocent, yet gorgeous ,beautiful but her beauty increased now more as her beauty now mark by him now, her kwuar sa make her looked more beautiful with his all love & passion.

Maan with heavy breathing noticed how she closed her eyes but her lips smiling shyly and hold his arms still securely.

She is still panting as maan know it's too much for her, he kissed her forehead when geet turned softly and hugged him tightly , then softly kissed his heart.

He smiles and kisses her hair and dipped his face in her neck and make her hold him tightly.

Maan:-I love u sona & thanks for giving me the right , thanks sona.

When geet kissed his eyes & thanks to u kuwar sa and m feeling and again hugged him.

Precap:-

Ice cube & Passion

Previous Part:-

Realization, Confession, Reaction :-Page21

next part

Ice Cube & Passion :-Page103

here is the next part

hope u all like it

pls read and do comments

pls pressed the liked button

pls see the note also

& give me lots of comments and likes

Sorry for any mistake

sorry for any grammatical or spelling mistake

love

rakhi
PS:- m nervous for this part pls tell me how is it
as writing romantic part

Disclaimer :- this story & concept solely belong to me and my property if any one try to copy without telling me or try to take this  & try to copy & paste it any where then I'll take legal action against him or her , pls don't copy this FF & it's concept

P.S .:- any one want pm for this FF then send me buddy req or post a comment here

Edited by PrithviSanyo1 - 07 August 2012 at 9:21pm

The following 166 member(s) liked the above post:

anukutty82aashiyaan_2010nehavashikumctg48aparna_mCandy_jsSarah08jooooooooooooooshubhiguptagurtimanetsravanthi93AISHAJSmandakini_marchgoyalkalpna123jostnajonn09mita199301leothelionaminakhannonabebumans22-divya-PoonamTsheetalvasaanna12bhawna02richu26mamatha.mishtimohabbatsnemaanMSgayatri9290860623amrutavjoshirunishajeyanthi123AameraManeetTUJANENAvarthyadi000kainturakiranParimishtymygurmaanprachidalmiaqueenbee001TheSunShinelovepooAmor.asmanikamiyaindiegirlcherieLoverCrystalSayafatema_007pranita1202LadyArwen-eiya-KhanAtiyahmaaneetkimeetm-g19mansi.tripathiNH1971priyasreeMakpieBeena_gapril12MeghPiyashidrashtirockzzpari1689_GoldenStarz_shri12CheckmateIWindoublecrossJananivjcdreamymishti88d_soniaana1411happydays30SayaneeH.Lecterhari21kabslocksRageOfAnAngelangel_smilylove4allbilly_ritukuhu18-maankimishti-DantaDeepaDillikudisonu4everambbihaAsh1991PaintedSkyharshithaaaaaaablueopalajennmisty_drastifanNiharika.Nairnehakapoor7neha5058ambeernpaponeconammu5ritzy09tanvi04ushankitvcrupzloveudeepali1022Awari_Maan_Jyothi_Hanishadevilil.mizz.smexii-Mitu-Tia-AFreeBirdCherishh-misty--love-heytalvalli30Sexy_Witchsanghita0000MonaSWritesLILY111144-Mounika-Shruti_Goyalsuhaaanaimpoojavermagill123Little_Mermaid.millie_maaneetzaara2212_BlackPearl_6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6sdlife19kahkashansakinaTyrovrinda22-Mithuna-Shruthelove2_somahinal_maaneetnahtani88sona-rai--aarthi--rsroopalimaanseeseemamarymandy15--Ratna--freya123divareenamonikasethmandymorekhwaishfanjanu_2006dumasspvdbhanu_rekhagabinash079-BlushaLicious-Neelambari..goldenmoontamanna1391Madhuri53x-affy-xrs12345manesha76singh24dolly10-Orchid-

vrinda22

IF-Sizzlerz

vrinda22

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
hei..me first..
loved the update
maans care towards geet
their bathroom romance
geets j..
n their union atlast
hot
passionate
romantic..
whatnot
awesome
superb..

Edited by valli22 - 30 July 2012 at 11:31pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anukutty82Krishna_Sourav

Krishna_Sourav

IF-Addictz

Krishna_Sourav

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
hi all dearies
how r u all
 read & replied each and every comment
thanks for the awesome, beautiful comments & view
loved them
thanks to all who pressed likes button
anukutty82navyanissiPoonamTsheetalvasacrazyfanofdsdvnehavashi9290860623kumctg48luminousaparna_mkabslocksdivyaraghanipriyasreeansshujoooRitikakateshubhiguptagurtimanetTheSunShinequeenbee001tracy1191kainturakirangcdfanchinni10pari1689ParimishtyManeetTUJANENAamrutavjoshikaxaMONIJA78goyalkalpna123lovepoobhawna02richu26sonika1974mishtimohabbatmita1993shalini28nonabebum-g19love_lavnyaringme-divya-anjucoolasmanisurbhijn106LadyArwenmamatha.MSgayatrifatema_007DASTAK..pranita1202chandpoojdreamymishti88mansi.tripathimaaneetpriyankaMakpieHanishadeviLILY111144Aamerashri12Cherishhvalli30geet.loverdrashti4everdreamyharikaBhartiKhushi909nihatriAlameluasherkhiradhappydays30sstylishdollkuhu18abina03muskaan...maaneetkimeetashvinisharmaHADmishtieiya22maneetshaunaNH1971ana1411khushi1022uteemCrystalSayanehakapoor7love4allbilly_rituangel_smilyDesigirls12maanharSONU_29impoojavermagill123singh24suhaaanatiakashyaprs12345sdlife19paponeconAsh1991freya123-maankimishti-harshithaaarupzloveublueopalmaanspadhumisty_drastifanmoonlight44khwaishfanmandymoresonu4evernahtani88aamirkhanfan.AmeenaForEva--Ratna--ambbihaGcs-girlsoni4evaammu5kahkashansakinalil.mizz.smexiimaneetlover1disha_Maan.GCtushti-kiranritzy09Madhuri53dona86muraadlovesddlove2_soma-padma-_mahi.ve_shrutheAjaytamanna1391Shruti_Goyalzaara2212manesha76seemamaryabinash079meena..sona-rai--aarthi--rsroopalimaanseemaaniqrahinal_maaneetspvddivareenadumasjanu_2006swetha10bhanu_rekhagdolly10--Neelam--

pls keep showering ur love and support my FFs
love u all
rakhi

Edited by PrithviSanyo1 - 30 July 2012 at 9:49pm

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

aminakhanAamerapranita1202mansi.tripathim-g19LadyArwenCrystalSayaDantaDeepakuhu18CheckmateIWindoublecrossCherishhMonaSWrites--Ratna--aamirkhanfansona-raijanu_2006monikasethdivareenalove2_soma-Mithuna-shalini286n6s6k6i6r6a6n6manesha76tamanna1391goldenmoonMadhuri53dumas-BlushaLicious-singh24

Krishna_Sourav

IF-Addictz

Krishna_Sourav

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
Hi all
how r u all
I'm so happy to see the excitement for uds of this FF
thanku thanku thanku
I'm feeling so happy to see it and I'll try my best to always entertain u and make u all happy by my works

pls read the note and pls trust me also

Now about maan well in the concept and prologue I told how is maan from there judge Major Maan Singh Khurana.

Don't worry geet is not cry baby , she is fighter , brave girl again read the prologue & concept about GEET.

Story will unfold more and many more action, drama, romance, passion, twist and turns, here maaneet r not simple character but they have many complex in their character , they r normal human, they have anger , they have pain in their life, they have dream in their life , they react also like us , instant reaction, some times they r frustrated when they try to react badly,  some time realized , some times not, like this more will come  , the journey of MAANEET in new way ,till then keep reading Road To Love N Beyond 
First trust me dearies, every incident happened ,is happening and will happen only good for maaneet and their relationship

if u feel any part sad and don't want to read then don't know what to say for always showing everything happy, in real life we don't have happy life always, sad , hurt pain all r part of our life then how maaneet r exceptions

P.S:-Feel free to criticize me or express ur views I would love to read ur views
pls pls read and do comments and pls pressed the liked button

Edited by PrithviSanyo1 - 30 July 2012 at 9:46pm

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

anukutty82love_lavnyaaminakhanMSgayatrimygurmaanAamerapranita1202mansi.tripathim-g19LadyArwenCrystalSayakamiyaDantaDeepadreamymishti88CheckmateIWindoublecrossMonaSWritesShruti_Goyallove2_soma-Mithuna-kahkashansakina_BlackPearl_sona-rai--Ratna--divareenamonikasethaamirkhanfan-BlushaLicious-dumasMadhuri53x-affy-xsingh24dolly10tamanna1391goldenmoon

kuhu18

IF-Dazzler

kuhu18

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
awesome update 
now their journey starts 
 cont soon 

Edited by kuhu18 - 31 July 2012 at 12:04am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Krishna_Sourav

maansee

IF-Sizzlerz

maansee

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
r

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhuri53

maansee

IF-Sizzlerz

maansee

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PrithviSanyo1

hi all dearies
how r u all
 read & replied each and every comment
thanks for the awesome, beautiful comments & view
loved them
thanks to all who pressed likes button
anukutty82navyanissiPoonamTsheetalvasacrazyfanofdsdvnehavashi9290860623kumctg48luminousaparna_mkabslocksdivyaraghanipriyasreeansshujoooRitikakateshubhiguptagurtimanetTheSunShinequeenbee001tracy1191kainturakirangcdfanchinni10pari1689ParimishtyManeetTUJANENAamrutavjoshikaxaMONIJA78goyalkalpna123lovepoobhawna02richu26sonika1974mishtimohabbatmita1993shalini28nonabebum-g19love_lavnyaringme-divya-anjucoolasmanisurbhijn106LadyArwenmamatha.MSgayatrifatema_007DASTAK..pranita1202chandpoojdreamymishti88mansi.tripathimaaneetpriyankaMakpieHanishadeviLILY111144Aamerashri12Cherishhvalli30geet.loverdrashti4everdreamyharikaBhartiKhushi909nihatriAlameluasherkhiradhappydays30sstylishdollkuhu18abina03muskaan...maaneetkimeetashvinisharmaHADmishtieiya22maneetshaunaNH1971ana1411khushi1022uteemCrystalSayanehakapoor7love4allbilly_rituangel_smilyDesigirls12maanharSONU_29impoojavermagill123singh24suhaaanatiakashyaprs12345sdlife19paponeconAsh1991freya123-maankimishti-harshithaaarupzloveublueopalmaanspadhumisty_drastifanmoonlight44khwaishfanmandymoresonu4evernahtani88aamirkhanfan.AmeenaForEva--Ratna--ambbihaGcs-girlsoni4evaammu5kahkashansakinalil.mizz.smexiimaneetlover1disha_Maan.GCtushti-kiranritzy09Madhuri53dona86muraadlovesddlove2_soma-padma-_mahi.ve_shrutheAjaytamanna1391Shruti_Goyalzaara2212manesha76seemamaryabinash079meena..sona-rai--aarthi--rsroopalimaanseemaaniqrahinal_maaneetspvddivareenadumasjanu_2006swetha10bhanu_rekhagdolly10--Neelam--

pls keep showering ur love and support my FFs
love u all
rakhi

waiting 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhuri53dumasKrishna_Sourav

Post Reply New Post

Go to top