Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Road To Love & Beyond NEW LINK ADDED pg 151 (Page 21)

Post Reply New Post

Page 21 of 151

Krishna_Sourav

IF-Addictz

Krishna_Sourav

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maansee

Originally posted by PrithviSanyo1

Originally posted by zohafarheen

congratz for new thread
and update soon dear

thanks dear
I'll post the ud within 30-40mins

ok will be waiting dear 

almost done uploading pics

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Road To Love & Beyond NEW LINK ADDED pg 151 (Page 21)" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Krishna_Sourav

IF-Addictz

Krishna_Sourav

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smallville

Nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks dear
I'm  glad that u loved the update

Krishna_Sourav

IF-Addictz

Krishna_Sourav

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 11:07pm | IP Logged

Glitter Text

Next Part:-

Realization ,Confession , Reaction:-

After Two Days :-

After two days, finally maan came back after reporting in the head office and called SONA.

Geet who is reading a study note but mind is occupied some where else.suddenly she heard her kuwar sa and think is she hallucinating it again then she heard it again "Sona"

She jumped almost from the bed and runs towards the down stair and then she seen her kuwar sa and cried out kuwar sa and hugged him with all her force.

Their separation, longing, craving all r coming there.she want to say many thing but just looking at her kuwar sa then again hugged him tightly.

Maan also respond equally there is so much emotions they want to express but, maan scoop her in his arms when geet wrapped her arms tightly and looking at maan with many emotions.

Maan looking at her with same emotions and feeling , he entered there bedroom and closed the door by kicking it loudly , geet gasped and chuckled when maan looked at her teasingly but the look at maan's eyes depicted unknown passion , geet shied and hide her self in maan's neck.

Maan groaned to feel his innocent wife's work . he think how innocent she is and her work but don't know this all r making him crazy for her. He is fearing about his own passion ,his own desire for his sona, he feared, might be it scare her also.

Maan looked at her who is like kitten to him now.

Maan placed her on the bed and whisper slowly sona and nuzzled his nose on her neck  and asked sona ,and placed kissed there, when geet moaned and hold maan tightly but maan also in naughty mood and nuzzled more and then bite her cheeks when geet make a face but maan kissed her cheek and said missing me ha sona.

Geet shied and hugged him tightly .

Maan smiles at her then said sona , geet who is in trance just moaned hmmm.

Maan chuckled and said sona leave me na ,

Geet open her eyes in jerked and said kuwar sa ,

Maan noticed the panic in her face when maan said sona, m going for shower ,where I will go without u ha, with that he rubbed his nose with her and said and if u wanna join me in shower then when geet turned full red and hide her face in the pillow .

Maan smiles and said  naughtily what happen sona?

Geet just lost her voice in shyness when maan kissed her head and said m going to fresh up, and too hungry , tell sunil to make some food,

Geet just whisper inaudibly hmmm.

Where maan went to washroom for shower

After he came out and only wearing a pant and towel hanging from his neck and noticed geet is placing a note when maan said geet who startled and try to move but maan hold her from behind and said sona, but she is trembling on shyness which makes maan crazy for her more.

Maan try to control his passion and said sona , but geet just shing and wanna go from there when maan said sona, listen to me na.

Geet nodded no but said hmmm

Maan smiles and slowly said ok go and arrange dinner  and leaving geet who is frowning now and twist her lips cutely and went from there.

When maan laughed at his wife's antics.

At dinner time maan noticed how geet is stealing glances of him  , then smiling shyly again drooling on him so much.

Maan chuckled then to see it.

At night, geet is rolling and tossing on bed as she is waiting for maan who is busy to talk some of his colleagues , she looking at him then he turns and she closed her eyes quickly.

She can feel her kuwar sa is sliding besides her then ,Soon she found her kuwar sa's hand sliding on her waist and pull her close to him and kissed her ear and said good night sona who is shivering in pleasure and moaned slightly ummm.

Maan chuckled and  just hugged her from behind.

Next couple of days ,geet in shyness , avoid maan which makes maan super irritated , he so much tried to talk but everytime, geet is shying and try to avoid her. But stealing glances of him, or looking at him chori chupe.

He asked anything will say one or two word , he is highly frustrated but noticed she is doing all her work, looking after him but whenever he want to spend time, she is either silent or hmm, or one or two word hardly say.

Maan want to know the reason behind her silence as he know and see the longing in her eyes for him,then now what ,suddenly y his sona, doing this ?

Like one day maan said he will help her in study and she reacted like as if she got thousand volt current and shouts almost nooo and runs from there.

After one week , one day ,geet went to college as she need to attend a class there, she said to maan who said ok, as he will also ,

Maan:- sona, will take u from the college.

Geet happily smiles and nodded yea .

In college geet is smiling to herself and her mind went to her kwuar sa , their spending time , their teasing, their care for each other , longing, and geet's mind said one thing to her it's love, yes she is in love with her kuwar sa madly.

At evening, maan went to geet's college as some of them fearing to see an uniform man and some of student drooling on him and his handsome features but his eyes r searching for his sona & then he noticed her coming out from college but no what is this  , her sona is talking with some one no, that fellow his junior but what he is doing here with her , his blood boiled to see it , he trust his sona more than himself but he didn't trust this fellow for some reason .

Maan palm make a fist and looking at geet then the fellow, he is clearly seeing that his geet, sona is feeling uncomfortable .

He gritted his teeth and want tp punch that guy hardly.

Suddenly Geet noticed her kuwar sa is there and looking at Captain sharma.

She chuckled and know how angry and jealous her kuwar sa is now.

Maan noticed the grinned on her sona's face and think he will see her later and went close to his geet yes only his sona, geet and said sona, come .

That time Captain Sharma fully shocked and startled and said oh oh oh oh '. S'.ssiii'..ssiiirrr. uu'.rr'..hhhee'.re'.eee.

Maan give a glance then said with icy cool voice from when u r having this stammering ,problem.

Captain sharma nodded no then yes then again no when maan slide his hand on geet's waist and said we don't have full day to see ur yes , no , see u later then take geet with him.

Maan make geet sit in the car where geet is fully enjoying this but soon frowning as maan is keep ignoring her.

Where now maan smirking but he also just playing with her when she is trying to say something.

Way to home same condition, maan just went to their room when geet is standing in the hall with irritated face .

She runs behind him and  She said loud  hawww, what is this now, what I did , y he is ignoring me like this, if some one came and talking with me then .is it problem with his or he is having some kind of  mood swing problem then giggled but didn't noticed a pair of eyes r looking at him and smirking naughtily .

Geet, turn and find his kuwar sa is doing something near the cupboard , she went there and poke his shoulder and said KUWAR SA.

Maan smiles and keep searching something when geet again poked at said y r u ignoring me like this, what I have done, what is this now, what I did , y u r  ignoring me like this, if some one came and talking with me then .what I would but maan grabbed her shoulders and pull her close to him and said I'm ignoring u ha, and what r u doing from past one week huh, talking with me.I don't have any problem , if some one came and talk with u but I have problem with that fellow who talked with u in-pretense of something else .

Geet make "O" shape face and said matlab?u avoid me and u'.uuu''blame me or some one else huh.

Maan pinned her two hands in the cupboard and when she moaned ahhh but maan just looked at her and kissed her wrist then said who start this sona ha, and pushed her more with his body when geet now moaned in pleasure when maan said y u avoid me sona, y , when u know how much I want to talk with u , spend time with u, ha.bolo aab chup kyuon ho, u feel bad when I avoided but I didn't do this intentionally, I know I can't stay away from u neither stay away without talking to u but sona,u,

Geet innocently asked don't u trust me ?

Maan:-I trust u more than anything sona, but I'm possessive for u and u r mine only,and I don't like that fellow at all. Yes ,I'm possessive about u ,But that doesn't mean I'm not saying that u can't have friends, u can have friends sona, I don't have any problem ,and y I'll be as I know and trust my sona who is mine only but I don't like that fellow and sona u r too innocent for this cruel world so. But now u r trying to divert me and my questions, y u avoiding me from past one week ha.

Geet looked at him then said oh oh'.. &  I '.I'..

Maan looked at her cute adorable, confuse face and dipped his head on her neck & nuzzled his nose there when geet again felt current going and just moaned ho ,mmm ,,,ummm'.. maan said sona, we r getting late, u have college tomorrow , let's go and have dinner.and before leaving just placed a wet kiss there .

Geet moaned maannn which makes maan stand there froze and his unsaid passion , desire for his sona.he groaned and said sona, u r making me crazy now.when geet shiver due to proximity of her handsome husband and his manly scent.

Later after dinner , maan is busy with some files , and geet is reading some magazine ,When there is sudden light off and maan called Sunil, candle lao and sona, don't move from here.

Geet is scared of darkness as for her past and hold maan's hand and said kuwar sa.

Her panic full voice make maan alert and said what happen sona?I'm here na just stay here, will on the candle and let me see what happen , generally here no load shedding or power cut happen but still.

But geet hugged him from his waist and said pls don't go.

Maan held her protectively in his arms and said shhh sona, m here, kahi nahi ja raha hoon, see na sona.accha , let me call sunil to bring some candle here ha.

Geet nodded with few sobs, here maan called sunil and told him.

At mid night ,geet moved her head as she is missing the warmth of her kwuar sa, who took her in his protective arm in the night and both dose off to sleep but where is he.

The light is still didn't came and geet is feeling suffocating as it's reminding her something else.

She get up from the bed and looking here and there but can't find any one there candles also off and wind blowing continuously .

She get up and called kuwar sa,kuwar sa. And suddenly heard some noises coming from some where in the room, she scared and shouts KAUN HAIN( WHO IS THERE)?

But no ans when she got more scared and shouts HELPPP and that time some one came close to her and she shouts and starts throwing all pillow and everything when Maan said sona, it's me , geet, what r u doing, sona, it's me but she is not listening and just throwing everything every where , maan came and said GEET ,it's me . maan, ur kuwar sa.sona,

But she is keep shouting when maan held her one hand but she is trying to hit him by her another hand when maan don't have any other option and held her both hands and by chance maan slipped and falls on the bed along with geet who is still hitting him by her legs now.

Maan full hold her both hands by his one hand and  hold her two lets by his own legs and cover her mouth by his free hand and said Sona, sshhh it's me, ur kuwar sa.

When geet keep tossing her head frantically, maan feel so helpless and said sona, see me, it's me ,maan ,sona whisper near to her ear when lights also came and whole room bright with night lamp and looking beautiful suddenly.

Geet looked at maan who is full top on her and so close to her.

Maan looked at geet and found her staring at him widely.

He said now u got , ur kuwar sa is here, who will come close to u sona, without me. Ha.

Geet is full froze when maan slowly moved his hand from her mouth but his another hand caressing her wrist sensually.

Geet's breathing gradually increased , geet's eyes r only roaming on maan's handsome face ,

Here maan is drowning on geet's innocence and beauty , his eyes fall on her rose petals like lips which r trembling more ,

he bend and give a gentle peck there then slowly licked the lips when geet wriggled more and moaned ummm. But maan just smiles naughtily and bend to capture the soft petals with his manly lips .

When geet only moaned and maan freed her hands when she hold maan's neck as in response quickly .

Maan nibbling her lips then bite her lips hard and blood oozing out from the lips when geet moaned maannn which makes maan more crazy he throbbed his toungue in her mouth and grabbed her tongue and hold it, suck it then try to take all sweet things from her mouth.

When geet keep moaning and digging her nails in his scalp , both drowning their newly found passion and desire .

When maan break from the kiss, he noticed his sona's lipe r swelling badly and pink lips turned in little reddish.

He bend and licked the lips and said it's hurting na.

Geet in trance and pull him closely and nodded no .

Which makes maan smiles and dipped his head to  her neck and kissed there when geet arched more in reflex to give him more access when maan licked her neck to sucked the place and make geet moaned in pleasure and scratch his arms fully.

Maan pull her kurti like ripped her string from the kurti and carnally attack on her shoulder after sliding down the kurti from her shoulder.

Here , geet is feeling like heaven with this newly feeling.

Maan rubbed his face on her throat .

He moved her kurti more to get access of her soft milky skin but her  zip is coming on the way, maan almost tore it which makes geet gasped loudly .

When maan looked at her little apologetically but geet hold him like giving him permission when maan  pulled down the dress to find her soft silky milk skin ,

Maan gets mesmerized by her beauty .he fill her throat, collar bone, upper chest with his kisses when by one hand geet clutching the bed sheet tightly. Another hand clutching his arms and scratching there.

She holds his hair pulling them when maan carnally attacking her soft skin , geet moaned MAANNN .

Maan again attack her red swell lips for an another kiss when geet moaned , maan bend to her collar bone to give her few wet kisses when geet said I love u Maan , I love u kuwar sa, u r mine and pulled him close to her more passionately.

For once maan stop his activity and looking at her keenly when geet slowly opened her eyes with frown as she is missing her kuwar sa's love.

Maan chuckled and said love u too sona and kissed her nose and cheek and bite her chin then licked it and capture her lips again.

Both r again capture each other lips, playing with each other lips where geet most of the time try to learn and match with her kuwar sa's passion.both kissing each other like there is no tomorrow, nothing matter, only two of them.whole world stopped there .

Maan's is so lost in his passion and bite her upper cleavage just above from the B** and make geet screamed in pain and pleasure.

Which makes maan's trance broke and with high panting he is looking at geet want to understand the situation and thins then he noticed his sona, whose eyes r closed fully but her lips r bearing his passion's mark and swelling badly.

Her neck is reddish in few place, her shoulder has a bite marks , her coller bone, thorat r reddish also with his passionate attack, then her upper chest , near to cleavage has big bite marks with his passionate claim.

He feels guilty with this, he never want to hurt her or scare her with his raw , wild passion, he know his sona love him and will give him in any moment but he need to act rationally but how could he with his wild passion now when his sona confesses her love for him, she is so soft, naive and this is all. But her lips curving a small smile to frowning but maan sensed it something else, he get up from her and rubbed his temple when geet is missing the warmth and opened her eyes to find her kuwar sa who is facing other side .

She get up when maan feel it and give her sheet to cover her .

Geet cover her but placed her soft hand on maan's shoulder and called him kuwar sa.

Maan just said change the dress sona.

Geet just stay silently & maan understand her dilemma and turn and cupped her face and said we will have like this moment more now change dress.

But geet hugged him tightly in return which makes maan jolt as her soft figure hugging him so closely with the satin sheet, it's so clear.

He groaned and said sona u r making things more difficult, I'll loose control any moments.

Geet shyly smiles but still in maan arms when maan said sona , will u not change the dress. See , I tore the dress of urs .

When geet clinged more to him in shyness.

Maan carrassed her back which is freed from the satin sheet and said sona. U will catch cold, chalo, let me give u , the dress.

But geet hold him by his arm when maan said sona, it's cold out side still, and u need to dress dear then looked at her eyes and said don't worry will make u mine in every sense soon'.but I don't want to scare u by my''he paused don't know how to say with my passion , desire for u sona, it's too raw and wile, it's too wild for u and to control.I need time to but geet hold him and said I'm all urs and I can handle anything , then looked at him and slowly raised her face and kissed his eyes then move from there to change the dress and makes maan smiles more , u r mine and will make u mine in every sense soon sona, before that we will enjoy this phase and smiles .

Next day , geet is looking at her form after taking shower and smiling shyly. Her bruise lips , her reddish neck and shoulder which has also her kwuar sa's claim .but the mark make her crimson red it's near to her cleavage.

She cover her face with her palm but her trance broke as there is knock out side and her kuwar sa is calling her Sona, sona, food will go cold , come soon.

Geet with tremble voice said aayiii .

That day geet is enjoying cool breeze but she thought this cool breeze is nothing in front of her kuwar sa's prosimity, his manly scent, his one touch, his masculine voice.

She shied and said geet, tu bhi na . she giggled but soon gasped as her kuwar sa hold her from behind and nuzzled his nose on her cheek and whisper huskily what r u thinking and saying to urself ha.

Geet giggled as maan's finger tickling her tummy also, and just said oh oh nothing .

Maan :- aacchha ha and kissed her cheek and both r enjoying the beauty of the nature .

The cool breeze want to make them shiver but maaneet's sath and newly found passion and love make maaneet warm.

Soon maan's lips start his work and make claim on geet's shoulder then sucked her ear lobe slightly and makes geet moan.

Maan's hand open geet's string from her kurti and said ur musical voice  making me crazy sona, what r u doing with ur kuwar sa ha.

He opened the zip little then make her turn by cupping her head and looking at her with desire full eyes when geet looked at him with lots of love and open her lips but maan is in teasing mood and slowly coming towards her lips & cupped her hair by his hand

but bend and kissed her shoulder and give a bite there when geet moaned mmmaannn.

He naughtily smiles and licked the area but then soon capture her lips for a soul searing kiss.

Next day morning, maan is getting ready for some work when geet came out from the washroom with wet hair, maan came from behind and hugged him .

When geet at first startled then said hmmm kuwar sa.

Maan is inhaling her morning frangnace and said hmmm.

Geet giggled as its regular routine now . she said don't wanna go to office, u said u have some imp work then.

Maan placed a kiss on her shoulder and makes geet slide her head to give him more access when maan said bu nussling her there if u do this then how will I go but never mind will compensate it also.makes geet turn in crimson red.

Their life is going on very well, with their newly found love, passion and teasing session.

But may be destiny plans something else

Few Days Later:-

Few days later, maaneet r going for some party as there is birthday party from maan's one of collgue's 1yr old kid but both r going late maan's naughtiness now days increase.

Geet smiles shyly & contently to get claim by her kuwar sa but she know along with naughtyness how strict her kwuar sa for her study,

She pouts at the thought that he makes a routine of her study, huh she is not kid but no, then she loves this pampering by her kwuar sa.

How he waits for her to complete study at night after long hectic day, how many times she told him to go and rest but his one glare.how at nights some times when she falls with book, he took her in his embrace and dose off to sleep.

She loves each and everything, she never thinks life will be so beautiful but with her kwuar sa it's.

Maan noticed her facial expressions r changing and he smiles and know she is definitely now in her thinking mode, some times complaining some times shying and some times giggling to some times feeling proud .

Maan smiles and again concentrate to drive carefully as the road is slippery due to rain.

He just take carefully when a sudden sound and jerked the car badly.

He try to control and looked at sona, who feared and hold the seat tightly, he said sona just realx, m here na, but another shot and his control on the car lost and it's collied with a tree badly & all went blank.

Later, maan gain conscious but feel his head is throbbing loudly, he want to hold it tightly as the pain is too much but his mind is searching his sona.

He try to looked at the place which is cover with little hill and another side trees then he notice his sona who is lying half way through the car .

He some how get up and Maan shouts geet who is lying unconscious with limping body maan went near to her and hold her face sona, sona.

He take her from the car and shake her and keep calling sona, get up na, sona, dear, get up, see u kuwar sa is here sona. Sona get up na.

He is wiping the blood from her face and kissing her face madly and said sona , get up baas bhaut hoga, enough it's.y u r doing this to me, u know na .sona, looked at me, sona,

He hugged her tightly and said sona get up na, sona.

He feel her heart is beating but slowly, he scared again , his sona is his soul, his life, he take her in his arms when he is bleeding profusely,his shoulder has cut,forehead is bleeding, legs r injured still he carried her close to his heart as if some one want to snatch her from his.

He kissed her forehead and said I'll not let anything happen to neither let u snatch u from me, u r mine and u r my life.

Precap:-

1.Desire to Passion to Love to Worship

2.maan bend and capture geet's lips

here is the next part

hope u all like it

pls read and do comments

pls pressed the liked button

pls see the note also

& give me lots of comments and likes

Sorry for any mistake

love

rakhi

Disclaimer :- this story & concept solely belong to me and my property if any one try to copy without telling me or try to take this  & try to copy & paste it any where then I'll take legal action against him or her , pls don't copy this FF & it's concept

P.S .:- any one want pm for this FF then send me buddy req or post a comment here

Edited by PrithviSanyo1 - 24 July 2012 at 11:35pm

The following 175 member(s) liked the above post:

thahuanukutty82nehavashiluminousaparna_mjooooooooooooooshubhiguptagurtimanetapubasugcdfanTheSunShinetracy1191kainturakiranMONIJA78divyaraghaniansshugoyalkalpna123sonika1974navyanissi01leothelionmita1993PoonamTsheetalvasanonabebulove_lavnyamans22-divya-9290860623surbhijn106MSgayatrimishtimohabbatbhawna02richu26mamatha.DASTAK..kaxalovepooParimishtyAameraamrutavjoshiqueenbee001ManeetTUJANENAjeyanthi123Amor.asmanidreamy4eversidMLOVERabina03muskaan...ns.1maaneetkimeetsstylishdollm-g19NH1971fatema_007micky11priyasreemansi.tripathipranita1202cutemishtiCrystalSayaLadyArwencrazyfanofdsdvHADmishti-eiya-pari1689MakpieBeena_gRiti.kapril12shri12sanum23_GoldenStarz_SayaneeH.LecterSONU_29love4allbilly_rituangel_smilydreamymishti88d_soniakabslocksana1411JananivjcGudiyalovesguru286pearlhappydays30-maankimishti-kuhu18Whypadhunihatrimoonlight44Alamelusonu4everanjucoolDillikudimisty_drastifanpreeti.1blueopalharshithaaaaaaaambbihaminnie_tweetieAsh1991ambeernpaponeconrupzloveusoni4evalil.mizz.smexiiHanishadeviTia-AFreeBirdCherishhdeepali1022Awari_Maanpriya_21nehakapoor7_mahi.ve_Niharika.Nairmeettuammu5ritzy09valli30heytalsanghita0000Sexy_Witchdreamyharika.LilGreenRobot.MonaSWritesLILY111144Desigirls12kahkashansakinaTyroShruthelove2_soma-Mithuna-gill123impoojavermaLittle_Mermaid.-Mounika-Shruti_Goyalsuhaaanazaara2212_BlackPearl_shalini286n6s6k6i6r6a6n6sdlife19--Ratna--freya123seemamarymeena..sona-raihinal_maaneet--aarthi--rsroopalimaanseenahtani88aamirkhanfant_areebkhwaishfanmandymorejanu_2006divareenaswetha10bhanu_rekhagdumasspvd-BlushaLicious-Neelambari..abinash079-Orchid-manesha76singh24goldenmoontamanna1391Madhuri53rs12345dolly10

Krishna_Sourav

IF-Addictz

Krishna_Sourav

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Hi all
how r u all
I'm so happy to see the excitement for uds of this FF
thanku thanku thanku
I'm feeling so happy to see it and I'll try my best to always entertain u and make u all happy by my works

pls read the note and pls trust me also

Now about maan well in the concept and prologue I told how is maan from there judge Major Maan Singh Khurana.

Don't worry geet is not cry baby , she is fighter , brave girl again read the prologue & concept about GEET.

Story will unfold more and many more action, drama, romance, passion, twist and turns, here maaneet r not simple character but they have many complex in their character , they r normal human, they have anger , they have pain in their life, they have dream in their life , they react also like us , instant reaction, some times they r frustrated when they try to react badly,  some time realized , some times not, like this more will come  , the journey of MAANEET in new way ,till then keep reading Road To Love N Beyond 
First trust me dearies, every incident happened ,is happening and will happen only good for maaneet and their relationship

if u feel any part sad and don't want to read then don't know what to say for always showing everything happy, in real life we don't have happy life always, sad , hurt pain all r part of our life then how maaneet r exceptions

P.S:-Feel free to criticize me or express ur views I would love to read ur views
pls pls read and do comments and pls pressed the liked button

Edited by PrithviSanyo1 - 25 July 2012 at 12:01am

The following 45 member(s) liked the above post:

nehavashiluminoussravanthi93mita1993love_lavnyabhawna02AameraCrystalSayaLadyArwenm-g19love4allana1411kabslocksdreamymishti88DantaDeepa-Siyaa-Awari_Maandreamyharikaammu5minnie_tweetieCherishhLILY111144meena..kahkashansakina--Ratna--_BlackPearl_6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6MonaSWritesimpoojaverma-Mithuna-janu_2006swetha10mandymorenahtani88aamirkhanfanhinal_maaneetNeelambari..spvddumastamanna1391goldenmoonsingh24-Orchid--BlushaLicious-Madhuri53

Krishna_Sourav

IF-Addictz

Krishna_Sourav

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Hi all
How r u all
updated my FF "

Road To Love & Beyond 3rd Thread,pt15 pg21 dt25.07"

Realization, Confession, Reaction :-Page21
pls read and do comments
Pls pressed the liked button
ur comments and likes r my inspiration
love
rakhi

Edited by PrithviSanyo1 - 24 July 2012 at 11:41pm

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

love_lavnyabhawna02AameraCrystalSayaabina03m-g19DantaDeepalove4alldreamymishti88Awari_MaanCherishhammu5minnie_tweetie--Ratna--maansee_BlackPearl_6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6mandymoreaamirkhanfanmaaniqrahinal_maaneetjanu_2006swetha10-Mithuna-LILY111144impoojavermaMonaSWritestamanna1391goldenmoonMadhuri53spvdNeelambari..-Orchid--BlushaLicious-dumas

maansee

IF-Sizzlerz

maansee

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 11:45pm | IP Logged

Glittering Flowers - Thank You Graphic

AND YES MEE FIRST ACCIDENTLY . HEHEHEHEHE

Edited by maansee - 25 July 2012 at 1:27am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhuri53Krishna_Sourav

maansee

IF-Sizzlerz

maansee

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 11:46pm | IP Logged

MEE SECOND TOO ... VERY VERY GREEDY ... MOKA NAHI CHORTI MAI ...

Edited by maansee - 25 July 2012 at 1:28am

Madhuri53Krishna_Sourav

maansee

IF-Sizzlerz

maansee

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 11:46pm | IP Logged

THIRD TO PAKKA BANTA HAI BOSS 

Edited by maansee - 25 July 2012 at 1:30am

Madhuri53Krishna_Sourav

Post Reply New Post