Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Road To Love & Beyond NEW LINK ADDED pg 151 (Page 103)

Post Reply New Post

Page 103 of 151

CheckmateIWin

IF-Dazzler

CheckmateIWin

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
Wow !!! awesome hot update Blushing
Thanks for pms 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Road To Love & Beyond NEW LINK ADDED pg 151 (Page 103)" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Madhuri53

IF-Stunnerz

Madhuri53

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:05pm | IP Logged

...waiting...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Krishna_Sourav

Krishna_Sourav

IF-Addictz

Krishna_Sourav

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Hi all dearies
how r u all
I'll update tomorrow morning hopefully
sorry for not updating
but I'm busy little and held up with few works
love
rakhi

Edited by PrithviSanyo1 - 06 August 2012 at 10:45pm

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

ANGILS.KALILadyArwenkuhu18ana1411doublecrossCherishhHanishadeviajennjanu_2006suhaaana--Ratna--gill123impoojavermasingh24Neelambari..Madhuri53x-affy-xtamanna1391

Hanishadevi

IF-Rockerz

Hanishadevi

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Pls update soon yaar...

doublecross

IF-Dazzler

doublecross

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:36am | IP Logged
waiting dear with baited breath!

Krishna_Sourav

IF-Addictz

Krishna_Sourav

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 8:54pm | IP Logged

Glitter Text

Next Part:-

Ice cube & Passion

Maan:-I love u sona & thanks for giving me the right , thanks sona.

When geet kissed his eyes & thanks to u kuwar sa and m feeling and again hugged him.

Maan look at her flushed face and kissed her nose slightly.

Maan tuck the loose hair behind her ear and kissed there  when geet's shied again and hugged him tightly.

Maan make her looked at him and slowly caressed her face with his long finger & sending shiver to her body , he smiles when she just shied and dipped her head in his shoulder & in hale sharply his manly smell but suddenly moaned as maan pinched her hard buds again.

Geet looked maan with little pout when maan peck her lips and murmur something make her blush crimson red.

Maan again bend  and first remove the cover from her and looking at her like as if he is eating her by his eyes and making geet blushed and covered her ful body with red hue. Maan bend little and take those hard buds again in his hot mouth and latched them like satiated his thirst by this.

Later Maan went down towards & devour her  another femininity and then take her another round of his passionate love but with care as he know , his sona is too naive and innocent for his raw and wild and passionate love, he need to calm it and mellow down little bit.

Later geet almost snuggled in to him and sleeping peacefully when maan is observing her flushed face which is still carrying the red hue of his love.

In near early morning, He kissed her forehead and whisper I love u sona which makes his sona smiles like an angel and hugged him more.

Next day morning:-

Maan is sleeping when a sudden movement from his sona make him awake and noticed she is struggling to get out from his iron grip and stealing glaces of him, white satin sheet is move from her upper part and one of her curve is out side now almost and making it look desirable but then maan noticed it's reddish more. He know the reason and want to sooth her.

He slowly by his one hand hold her and pull her gently then said good morning sona and kissed her hair .

Geet instantly turned into deep red and looking here & there .

Maan chuckled and said sleep well.

When geet looked at him with a cute pout and said instant , sleep well u make me wake full ni but then left the sentence in mid and hugged him and hiding herself in him .

Maan smiles then rolled and take her top of him and pushed those loose tendrils behind her ear and said sona, feeling sore ha.

When geet looked at him full confuse when said well, I mean ermmm, I want to say then bring her little close and said about her lower part which make geet first shocked then froze and she hide her face by her palm fully which makes her cover open and the upper part little showing and makes it clear to maan that  how sore they r also by his passion.

Maan let her stay there then said sona, who just said hmmm.

Maan:-just stay here , m coming ,but geet hugged him more tight.

Maan rolled over and nuzzled her coller bone & said sona, just few mins, wait ,will be back .sona.

Geet reluctantly left him but again pouting and turn her face another side in anger.

Maan pecked quickly then get up when geet felt blood rushed to her cheek and full body to see her Greek God husband full bare and she just at first staring at him then cover her face instantly with her palm.

Maan smiles then wore the track pant and went from the room for some time.

When geet after some time get up but she is feelng some soreness on her lower part and along with her curves .

She shied and smiles also contently. She wrapped the white satin sheet around her petite body and get up from the bed and go to washroom for shower and her tummy is also saying that she is hungry as from yesterday, eve they didn't eat rather say her kuwar sa eat her alive fully.

But she loved it,she thinks how much besharam she became and she open the knot of the sheet and the sheet is sliding down from her body . when she looks at her figure in mirror and blushed fully.

Maan looked at the room which is fully empty , he placed the food plate in the table and said sona, sona then heard , water sound from the washroom .

He smiles as he know who is there, he arrange the food on plate when the sound of washroom door make him alert.

He don't want to turn now as he will loose all his self control again .but his sona's soft voice ,make him turn, she is humming a song and smiling shyly,

Still she didn't noticed and just about to open her the know of her bathrobe she noticed a pair of hands slide on her waist and inhaling the sweet fragrance of her hair and kissing her ear lobe & said y u r doing so hurry ha.

Geet who was froze on her place & words stuck on her throat when maan nuzzled her ear lobe by his nose & whisper, let's eat the break fast now then will help u to wear morning dress.

Maan scooped her in his arms and sit in the couch and make geet sit in his lap peacefully but peace is far away from his sona, she is hyperventilating and maan making it worse when he naughtily caressed her slender legs and said sona, se I made ur fav breakfast.

But geet is no where to listen anything and she just keep tried to move when maan said feeling uncomfortable sona.

Geet turned at him and looked at his love fill eyes and said no

Maan smiles and peck her lips and fed her with his own hand but after two morsel, geet said aap.

Then maan placed a bite in her mouth then take it from her and chewed it & huskily said it's more delicious now and winked at her,

It's make geet red fully.

Later after feeding each other and tease by her kuwar sa fully .

Later ,maan hold her and said sona,May I help u to wear this all ,but geet shied to say anything anymore. Maan asked her again as if want to take permission from her when and said if u don't like then but She just turned and hugged him,

When maan smiles and slowly open the knot of her robe and sliding it from her shoulder slowly slowly and bare her shoulder and maan just looking at her white marbel skin and then nuzzled there lightly and give her shoulder wet kisses &make geet drugged in his love again  but soon geet frowned as she is missing his warmth and open her eyes to searching him but found him to close all blinds and window and making it almost dark.

She shied and pink hue crept in her cheek when maan came and engulfed her in his arms and said now no one will see u except when geet put her palm on his mouth and makes maan chuckled and kissed her soft palm and make moan in his name again.

Maan smiles and nuzzled her cheek with his nose and holds her both arms lightly and with another hand he make the bathrobe fall from her body and geet's eyes snapped open but the next moment she found, her kuwar sa looked at her like as if assuring her there is no problem in front of her and she just let him do.

When by least touching , maan helped her to wear the dress but geet can sense how much maan is looking after her comfort first.

He took her in front of the dressing table when geet realized how cleanly and neatly maan make her wear the dress .

She hugged him then kissed his lips like want to show how much she loves him but her shyness stop her to express it .

Maan pull her little and respond well then bit her lips and marks her .

Maan freed her and said   I'm going to take shower , have to go for  office, will come soon and take care, btw do u have any class in ur college today.

Geet nodded no and maan just  kissed her cheek and left from there.

Later maan gets ready when geet hold his hand and said kuwar sa who looks at her with his all love when geet slowly come and kissed his cheek

and then  take his manly lips with her soft petals passionately and  whisper I love u Kuwar sa, come back soon.ur sona will be waiting for u.

Maan smiles then said I'll sona and kissed her forehead.

Later at evening ,maan return & find geet is doing something kitchen and giving some instruction to sunil. He smiles and indicates sunil to leave from there and maan tiptoed there silently inside the kitchen and slides his arms in her slender waist and tucked her close to him .

Geet shocked and almost about to shouts then realized who is it and shyly smiles then said kuwar sa, leave, there is sunil bhaiya and otherrr as maan kissed her neck and said no one is here and what r u doing here, I told u na , don't come   kitchen to much .

Geet smiles and said I'm making spl food for u.

Maan make her turn her and intensely looking at her when geet avoids his gaze and said u might be feeling hungry now, go and change ur dress, I'll bring ur fffoooddd as maan's slender fingers r working on her arms then her collar bone and then to her lips & said yes m too too hungry and pressed her lips and huskily said for u honey, to take all sweet from u.

Geet feel her cheeks r hot and red and her ears r burning but her kuwar sa is still teasing her senses as his hand went to her the dori of her kurti and holding it when geet said kuwar sa, pls but his one deadly intense hot gaze make her numb and she try to move when maan hold her tight against the kitchen slab and nuzzled her cheek by his nose where his hand now went to her slender waist and rubbing it some times, squeezing it some times where geet's abdomen feel that something poking her there and make her beetroot instantly and lowered her head where maan in moments turned her and dipped his head in her back to hold the string by his teeth to tore it.

Geet gasped to feel the intensity and  moaned as maan tore the dori by his teeth where his hand pinch her naval.

Later At dinner time maan went terrace as his sona said today they will eat dinner on the open terrace and under the moon light.

He is about to enter the terrace when he noticed his sona is arranging the food when she is looking so beautiful and cute with this blackish pink suit.

He called his sona when she just with smiling face turned and said ha kuwar sa, it's ready and see th her voice stuck on her throat and see maan is there , standing and his shirt is open.

His bare chest and abs r giving her full view when geet gulped her saliva but feasting him by her eyes .

Maan chuckled to see it and came close to her and kissed her lips little and said so where is the food sona but his eyes giving some kind of different msg to her and she just said oh hhh food,,, ha oh when maan slowly approach towards her and make her gulped her saliva and maan just reached near to her and  pushed the one single loose tendrils behind her ear but this simple action makes geet tremble in pleasure  when maan slowly caressed her face by his slender fingures and stop it near her lips which is again calling him to take his manly lips & he did it.

He slammed his lips on her and pulled her close to him and when she just crawled her soft palm on his chest make a gentle kiss into a passionate kiss where his hot palm rubbed and squeezing her soft wast above her dress and her nails digging her shoulder some times pulling his hair in pleasure.

After a soul searing lips maan left her to noticed her swollen lips by his passionate kiss and having his  marks there.

He pulled her and she just hugged him tightly.

They went to main terrace for a candle and moon light ,open sky dinner with gentle cool breeze .but soon it's turn into an another passionate session as maan pull geet in his lap to feed her dinner and geet also feed him but the desert of butter scotch cake with dark chocolate cream which geet, it have place in geet and maan devour the cake with geet then .

Next day,maan turned and find geet is snuggling close to him when her hands hugging him tightly from his waist ,.

He smiles and kissed her head then went to her bare shoulder and kissing it and making her moan in pleasure.

She opens her eyes to see him looking at her with all love and desire which makes her turn into red shed fully.

Soon she feel the sheet is sliding down from her and she want to hold it but couldn't as if she is hypnotized by her kuwar sa and his undying love and passion and both soon drown in to passionate another moments.

Later geet is lying on maan's chest and thinking something when maan said sona, M I harsh on u.

Geet looked at him amusingly then kissed his heart and said no.u r not.U always cares for me and my comfort.

Maan looked at her & placed a kissed on her hair.

After couple of months, spring is there but maaneet's Love & passion r increasing day by day.

One day after office, maan is coming from study room after talking with his junior as giving him some instruction when he heard his sona is cursing some one or something in the washroom.

He chuckled and thinks some time she is so matured and some time she is like little kid and some times like tigress, He still remember how the yesterday night in her jealousy and possessiveness make her tigress and make her claim him passionately .

He placed the file in the table and knock the washroom door and asked sona, what happen when from inside the washroom , geet shouts,nothing but still murmur something then said help me.

Maan :- u said na nothing now help me, u r making me confuse.

Geet:-ok don't help me, , just stand there and tease me.

Maan with his baritone voice said don't u feel good when I tease u and makes geet turns red instant but soon said ok , m coming sona.

Maan enter the washroom and find out geet is struggling in the bathtub .

Maan smiles and said sona who is pouting cutely and looking too beautiful and cute.

Maan just want to take her there.

Maan take her in his arms and said how do u land there , playing here ha and pecked her lips when geet shied but said it's cause of thet soap ,and u.

Maan squzeed his eye brow and said me & princess khurana care to explain ?

Geet instantly said oh I, u give me bath na with lavender soa btu stopped and cover her mouth with her palm & looking another side.

Maan just smirked and said hmmm then make her stand on her feet & said change the dress , will change and come.

Geet feel her self little calm then change her night dress in three quarter pant and shirt , her kuwar sa's shirt. She just loved his smell and wants to inhale it every time & want to fill her lungs with it her kuwar sa holds her from behind & pinned her near the cupboard

Maan looked at her and just nuzzled her cheek & said sona, y u always making things harder for me ha.

Geet innocently looking at him when he bites her ear lobe then sucked it and said u know how to tease me ha, don't worry u will get punishment.

In a next moments geet shirked as her skin filled something chill then she got her naughty kwuar sa teasing her again .

She find his hand on her shirt's button and her eye wide in open

when maan with one hand hold her hand and another hand try to hold him when maan just said shhh now I got it where r my all shirts and y not they cleaned soon ha.

Geet shied and lower her head when maan open the top two buttons and bottom two buttons.

Geet try to looked at him and her eyes r wide in surprised as maan is holding a ice cube on his teeth and she remember the next thing is his mouth is roaming over her collar bone to her upper chest then drop it there and it's (Ice cube sliding down from her chest to abdomen '.)

Maan smirked to see the effect on her and now sit down on his knees and took another ice cube on his teeth and now place it on her naval and rubbed it her whole tummy and make her moaned and shivered fully, he sucked full her tummy and then just scoop her to take her in his love world, his love and passionate paradise.

Few days later maan took geet in The near DARGA and both feel peace in the serene, beautiful, divine place.

They prayed for each other, each other well being. They felt peace .

Geet is praying for her Kuwar sa and his long and healthy live .

They r returning from there when geet's eyes only looking at her kwuar sa

and falling for him more and more her face look more pure and serene with her unconditional love, tears , happy tears clouded in her eyes .

When maan's eyes fall on her and he noticed the tears and shook his head and lovingly placed the duppatta on her head again and wipes her tears when geet

prayed  I'm lucky to have u kuwar sa, GOD pls make him always stay with me , he will always be healthy and fine, he never care for himself , his all thinking , r for me and my well being and in even here , he is only praying for my happiness.

When maan just prayed again ,pls god keep her happy and smiling always, she is my life , make her stay with me always.

Both entwined their fingers with each others and coming out from there with happy, calm, peacefully mind.

Precap:-

Undying Passion & Possessiveness

Previous Part:-

Desire To Passion To Love To Worship :-Page61

Next Part:-

Undying Passion & Possessiveness :-Page124

here is the next part

hope u all like it

pls read and do comments

pls pressed the liked button

pls see the note also

& give me lots of comments and likes

Sorry for any mistake

sorry for any grammatical or spelling mistake

love

rakhi

PS:- m nervous for this part pls tell me how is it
as writing romantic part

Disclaimer :- this story & concept solely belong to me and my property if any one try to copy without telling me or try to take this  & try to copy & paste it any where then I'll take legal action against him or her , pls don't copy this FF & it's concept

P.S .:- any one want pm for this FF then send me buddy req or post a comment here

Edited by PrithviSanyo1 - 10 August 2012 at 8:58pm

The following 186 member(s) liked the above post:

anukutty82thahuaashiyaan_2010kumctg48aparna_mjooooooooooooooshubhiguptagurtimanetsravanthi93Candy_jsSarah08tracy1191cutesrijuAISHAJSTheSunShineashwimaaneettania90mandakini_marchMONIJA78ansshugoyalkalpna123rifana2811lethasanthoshmita1993sonika197401leothelionmeenaveednonabebulove_lavnyamans22-divya-shreya satish9290860623surbhijn106PoonamTsheetalvasaMSgayatrimishtimohabbatbhawna02richu26mamatha.Shilalipilovepoopreet.harmankaxaqueenbee001mygurmaanetrikajeyanthi123AameraamrutavjoshiParimishtytaaneeAmor.asmanishabnam22cherieLoversstylishdollpriyasreesamidsamidkeerthi90fatema_007mansi.tripathiNH1971pranita1202cutemishtins.1m-g19maaneetkimeetHADmishti-eiya-ANGILS.KALILadyArwenapril12MeghPiyashidrashtirockzzBeena_gnida6CheckmateIWindoublecrossJananivjcana1411shri12hari21GudiyalovesguruSayaneeH.Lectergurti30kuhu18love4allbilly_rituangel_smilydazzlingdivzkabslocksdreamymishti88d_soniavidu87nihatrimoonlight44Alamelusonu4everanjucoolDillikudiPaintedSkyajennmisty_drastifanwajiha-1harshithaaaaaaablueopalAsh1991_Jyothi_nehakapoor7Niharika.Nairneha5058paponeconsoni4evaushankitvcambeernritzy09tanvi04ammu5Sexy_Witchvalli30sanghita0000deepali1022Hanishadevilil.mizz.smexiiheytalTia-AFreeBirdCherishh-misty--love-Shruti_Goyalsuhaaanarashmivaish-Mounika-MonaSWritesricha_kapoordreams-realityDesigirls12LILY111144sdlife19kahkashansakinaTyro_BlackPearl_zaara2212shalini28-Mithuna-Shruthelove2_somaLittle_Mermaid.gill123impoojavermavrinda22freya123--Ratna--sona-raimaanseeseemamarymillie_maaneetmandy15hinal_maaneetshah10--aarthi--mandymorenahtani88aamirkhanfanmaaniqradivareenakhwaishfanswetha10monikasethjasminerahulbhanu_rekhagspvddumasNeelambari..-BlushaLicious-goldenmoontamanna1391x-affy-xMadhuri53manesha76-Orchid-tabby999rs12345dolly10singh24

Krishna_Sourav

IF-Addictz

Krishna_Sourav

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
Hi all
how r u all
I'm so happy to see the excitement for uds of this FF
thanku thanku thanku
I'm feeling so happy to see it and I'll try my best to always entertain u and make u all happy by my works

pls read the note and pls trust me also

Now about maan well in the concept and prologue I told how is maan from there judge Major Maan Singh Khurana.

Don't worry geet is not cry baby , she is fighter , brave girl again read the prologue & concept about GEET.

Story will unfold more and many more action, drama, romance, passion, twist and turns, here maaneet r not simple character but they have many complex in their character , they r normal human, they have anger , they have pain in their life, they have dream in their life , they react also like us , instant reaction, some times they r frustrated when they try to react badly,  some time realized , some times not, like this more will come  , the journey of MAANEET in new way ,till then keep reading Road To Love N Beyond 
First trust me dearies, every incident happened ,is happening and will happen only good for maaneet and their relationship

if u feel any part sad and don't want to read then don't know what to say for always showing everything happy, in real life we don't have happy life always, sad , hurt pain all r part of our life then how maaneet r exceptions

P.S:-Feel free to criticize me or express ur views I would love to read ur views
pls pls read and do comments and pls pressed the liked button

Edited by PrithviSanyo1 - 07 August 2012 at 9:08pm

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

mygurmaanAameramansi.tripathikeerthi90LadyArwenHADmishtipranita1202-maankimishti-dazzlingdivzdreamymishti88ana1411doublecrossushankitvcammu5--Ratna--aamirkhanfanmaansee_BlackPearl_love2_soma-Mithuna-monikasethjasminerahuldivareenakhwaishfanmandymoresuhaaanaimpoojavermasingh24spvddumastamanna1391goldenmoonMadhuri53x-affy-x-Orchid--BlushaLicious-

maaneetkimeet

Goldie

maaneetkimeet

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
Hey DI me wait-ing ...to u very good morining and have very g8day ..wait for update ..lot if love to u ..tc ..from -madhavi patil

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Krishna_Sourav

Post Reply New Post

Go to top