•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
hello guys i may b new to u ...so i may introduce myself m Angel ...i m just giving my guess tellme wat u feel about it...

well i think everything will b sorted between paya in Kullu and there in mumbai Avantika will fix Adi's marriage with Latika ... and there goes a clash situation ...and this Latika i think she has some role may b the villain wala lolzzz...

chalo its my guess tell me about urs...
hehehhe
goood idea...cud happen
jst tht villian part i jst dont wnt tht...but hehe it cn happen

btw..welcome to the forum...stay active ðŸ¤—

welcum to da forum dear🤗

i too think avantika will fix dates of adi's wedding!!!
bt had no idea will latika be negative or not??
i guess thode aur epis ke baad pata chal jayega!!!
I guess
Avantika will fix marriage with Lathika...but by dat tym Adi will fall 4 Panku and wanna proceed with d alliance...So clash with Avanthu...Dont knw Lathika will turn negative...now it seems like she wnt b having a significant role..I think may b Adi's Mami may turn negative by joining Avanthu's gang just to spoil Adi-Avanthu relation for her sake

Either way - if Latika and Aditya marriage is fixed, wouldn't this be the same as having the Tilak ceremony without Aditya's consent?  Cos he hasn't agreed to marry her - Avantika is interfering so i hope he says to his mum not to interfere.

Do hope to see some strong emotional commitment frm Aditya towards Pankhudi tho...all these visits, talking etc - can see he likes her but he is SO DAMN NON-COMMITTAL it's unbelieving lol!!!

Great show tho...the 1/2 hour zooms past...!
Welcome to the Forum...

I agree with you that it can happen...I just don't want that villian part in the series...The serials r much better if they actually work on the real story line dropping all the villians...

Regarding Avantika fixing his marriage...Aditya is quite independent in the serial so I don't think he will agree to marry just for Avantika. I think he can deny the proposal anytime. He don't even trust Avantika much in this matter. I really want him to speak, instead of doing anything for his mother's sake. 
Adi follow his own decisions only...So he will reject Lathika...hope so
I think he'll obv go against Avantika and reject Latika coz its obv that he's attracted to Pankhuri and there was some news that said he will forgive her so I'm hoping Latika doesn't turn into a villain! 
Yeah maybe and I don't like what Avantika is doing she calls Pankhuris family two faced, liars and cheats but she is also doing the same with fixing Adis marriage with Latika secretly without his consent so maybe because of this Adi decides to tell Avantika he likes Pankhuri and he will reject Latika face to face cos Adi has courage to do thatEdited by Amara786 - 11 years ago
I agree with everyone here!
Hope your guess it correct with the exception of Latika playing villian. 
I mean there is no real need for a villian, i think she is only a minor *temporary* character. 
We all know Adi likes Panku from very beginning so Latika stands no chance with him.. 
PaYa forever :D