Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Endurance

IF-Sizzlerz

Endurance

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
hello guys i may b new to u ...so i may introduce myself m Angel ...i m just giving my guess tellme wat u feel about it...

well i think everything will b sorted between paya in Kullu and there in mumbai Avantika will fix Adi's marriage with Latika ... and there goes a clash situation ...and this Latika i think she has some role may b the villain wala lolzzz...

chalo its my guess tell me about urs...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

*nadia*Amara786cutegirl94Poojaa_P-Nahi-anusha.cochinDae_drmerf.s.mEkSapnoKiPari

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "My Guess..." in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

EkSapnoKiPari

IF-Sizzlerz

EkSapnoKiPari

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 12:21am | IP Logged
hehehhe
goood idea...cud happen
jst tht villian part i jst dont wnt tht...but hehe it cn happen

btw..welcome to the forum...stay active Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Poojaa_Panusha.cochinEndurance

Dae_drmer

IF-Sizzlerz

Dae_drmer

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 12:41am | IP Logged
welcum to da forum dearHug

i too think avantika will fix dates of adi's wedding!!!
bt had no idea will latika be negative or not??
i guess thode aur epis ke baad pata chal jayega!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Endurance

anusha.cochin

IF-Rockerz

anusha.cochin

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 12:57am | IP Logged
I guess
Avantika will fix marriage with Lathika...but by dat tym Adi will fall 4 Panku and wanna proceed with d alliance...So clash with Avanthu...Dont knw Lathika will turn negative...now it seems like she wnt b having a significant role..I think may b Adi's Mami may turn negative by joining Avanthu's gang just to spoil Adi-Avanthu relation for her sake

Endurance

ruky_uk

ruky_uk

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Either way - if Latika and Aditya marriage is fixed, wouldn't this be the same as having the Tilak ceremony without Aditya's consent?  Cos he hasn't agreed to marry her - Avantika is interfering so i hope he says to his mum not to interfere.

Do hope to see some strong emotional commitment frm Aditya towards Pankhudi tho...all these visits, talking etc - can see he likes her but he is SO DAMN NON-COMMITTAL it's unbelieving lol!!!

Great show tho...the 1/2 hour zooms past...!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sp13cutegirl94-Nahi-f.s.m

-.Aphrodite.-

IF-Sizzlerz

-.Aphrodite.-

BollyCurry Visual Effects

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Welcome to the Forum...

I agree with you that it can happen...I just don't want that villian part in the series...The serials r much better if they actually work on the real story line dropping all the villians...

Regarding Avantika fixing his marriage...Aditya is quite independent in the serial so I don't think he will agree to marry just for Avantika. I think he can deny the proposal anytime. He don't even trust Avantika much in this matter. I really want him to speak, instead of doing anything for his mother's sake. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Poojaa_Panusha.cochin

anusha.cochin

IF-Rockerz

anusha.cochin

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Adi follow his own decisions only...So he will reject Lathika...hope so

Poojaa_P

-Nahi-

IF-Rockerz

-Nahi-

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 6:18am | IP Logged
I think he'll obv go against Avantika and reject Latika coz its obv that he's attracted to Pankhuri and there was some news that said he will forgive her so I'm hoping Latika doesn't turn into a villain! 

Poojaa_P

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.