Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Absolem

Absolem

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
Greetings Smile

I haven't been following the show from start. Took a look at a couple of episodes and realized it's not that bad. Kinda started to watch it because of Lakshmi-Kishan. They're so cute Embarrassed

But why is there so much sannata here? Why no discussions? Do we need to promote the show like all the other shows do? 

Edited by Absolem - 23 July 2012 at 4:46pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

_KAYNAAT_NijagurlrockkhushboorathSimz786RatiGmaybe-justmisty85

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why is the forum so dead?" in Alaxmi... Hamari Super Bahu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Nijagurlrock

Nijagurlrock

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
Because ,the show is not intresting ,no romance nothing just funyy annoying alaxmi lol but yaa its borin idkkk

_KAYNAAT_

_KAYNAAT_

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 5:48am | IP Logged
hi i m recently hooked to dis show and i just love the humorous streak the show has its not that usual mills and boons story humour intact i think the real fun wud start when laxmi gets married to kishanBig smile

Mallika113

IF-Sizzlerz

Mallika113

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
Just watched the show, but sorry to say it's very boring Sleepy  Hope it improves with the marriage.   I am not sure how long this show will run, it has a very weak plot .

khushboorath

Goldie

khushboorath

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nijagurlrock

Because ,the show is not intresting ,no romance nothing just funyy annoying alaxmi lol but yaa its borin idkkk

dnt compare it with other show...till now its light hearted comedy...enjy it...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RatiG

khushboorath

Goldie

khushboorath

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mallika113

Just watched the show, but sorry to say it's very boring Sleepy  Hope it improves with the marriage.   I am not sure how long this show will run, it has a very weak plot .

well dear its just light comedy show...how come u say tht show is boring without watching it...i watch n enjy this show...

Absolem

Absolem

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
I dont understand what part of the show is boring. It's barely been a month since the show started, so it's too early to judge. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

khushboorath

maybe-just

IF-Sizzlerz

maybe-just

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
Fear not derling...I Ij Here LOL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.