Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

snowflake.

IF-Stunnerz

snowflake.

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 4:26pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

magical.Arjuhi-Preetz-pari_15veds_6791Anjalii...xXxOptimisticEyesshibzbones88

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "July 23 - Written Update" in Gumrah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Rach.

IF-Rockerz

Rach.

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
LOL how can someone with a percentile of 91 make fun of the other one ?
Ugh, anyway thank you very very much for your efforts !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shibzsnowflake.

moonkmh

IF-Stunnerz

moonkmh

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Thanx for d update anchal. It was shockng. Dat fathr was really annoying.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

snowflake.

bones88

IF-Stunnerz

bones88

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
awesome update

snowflake.

magical.Arjuhi

magical.Arjuhi

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 2:50am | IP Logged
When the father talked about searching a good guy and getting her married, i was like what? She said she loves that guy, she isnt in a hurry to marry otherwise. There is a way of putting forward your opinion. And then i was glad to hear the same from KaranEmbarrassed
Parents really need to understand their children and the situation and deal with patience.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shibzsnowflake.

boyuancy

boyuancy

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by magical.Arjuhi

When the father talked about searching a good guy and getting her married, i was like what? She said she loves that guy, she isnt in a hurry to marry otherwise. There is a way of putting forward your opinion. And then i was glad to hear the same from KaranEmbarrassed
Parents really need to understand their children and the situation and deal with patience.

But think of in this way: the father said that the guy (the rocker - Vishal? I'm sorry, I suck with names... Cry) is unemployed. Now, how can he be sure that his daughter will be safe with the guy; the fact that he will fulfill her needs and demands?
Putting all the love aside, you have to think it out rationally. But as Karan said, he shouldn't have jumped to the conclusion that he will marry her off with someone else. He could have met the guy, explained the situation, and if it still didn't work out, he could have done what needed to be done.

snowflake.

magical.Arjuhi

magical.Arjuhi

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 4:38am | IP Logged
^^i know obviously i understand that, what i meant is that was not the solution, the way he put it. Like Karan said, parents should'nt impose their opinions on children but make them understand.

snowflake.

veds_6791

IF-Rockerz

veds_6791

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 6:46am | IP Logged
It was really a shocking episode..

snowflake.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.