Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chocolate... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Part 4:

Arnav Singh Raizada was a man with needs, he liked to be pleasured. He didn't seek, he was sought. He had a little weak spot for the beauties that came gift wrapped to him in abundance. So why the hell was he pinning for the girl that was living under his roof when he could have all he wanted without trying. He thought hard, real hard as he looked at his staff from above in the confines of his glass cabin upstairs. Yet no answer, he'd seen everything the girl had before, it wasn't new. So what was it about her that left Arnav Singh Raizada with a need that consumed his being?

He thought of what his sister told him about her, evident that she held a place in her heart. Anjali said she filled the void of a lost mother, she was a guide that would be cherished by her for life. Everyone was comfortable with her but most of all she left a mark on him. First with her little undressed stunt in the morning and then storming out the house like a raging bull that had been blinded with red. The girl was pure he could tell by the way she carried herself, she didn't even look at him and Akash like all the others did. But then she was sexy, her figure he could make out every curve she had even under that oversized cardigan. Then this morning he had also noticed the piercings she had, the navel one obvious in sight but with his wandering gaze he noticed a little shine on nook of her hip bone. So the girl had a little gut to be getting those. She undoubtedly had spunk. Wonder what else she has.

Was that it? Is that why he yearned for this one, because she had a spark to her?

Then there was his cousin, he didn't show it, his mask too permanently fixed on to fade, the way he was all over the girl bothered him. They never had this problem before, they had enough to go around so why was this girl changing that. He had almost lost his cool with the attempts Akash had tried but was ruled over by his brain that hardly let him break his nonchalant behavior.

Thought after thought went through his brain and after a minute he knew he had to stop before he confuses his brain more, so with a silent sigh, a frustrated stroke through his hair, he sat on his chair and buried himself in work.

~~~

Khushi wasn't the one to be irrational, she thought with a cool mind but anything from the past triggered the suppressed feelings that her fragile soul contained. She knew she was weak, but circumstances made her want to be tough, but no matter how hard she tried showing it to the world, they may believe her but she knew how weak she was. Her soul wanted release, wanted to let go but she didn't know how. It's not like telling someone would help. It would only make others pity her and she didn't want that. She wanted all those feelings to leave, all the memories to fade and the insecurities to evaporate but how?

She tried everything, busying herself with workload to even finding a hobby that would make her wanton thoughts be at bay. She had done kick boxing to manage the anger. Yet nothing, sometimes it made things worse. She knew she could do damage and when she was furious, hell was better place to be than around her.

Akash may have unknowingly said whatever he did to tease her a little with her attitude but he didn't know to the extent he was right. She hated men; since she was a little girl she hated them. Never had a friend who was a boy until grade 7, then she realized that no matter how much you avoid them, they won't disappear so she made friends reluctantly. Then in highschool she was a friend to both genders. At 16 everything changed, she knew love didn't exist, she knew guys were, for a lack of a better word, assholes. To this day she believes it; she ridiculed love and despised men. Sure she didn't shut them off, how could she? You couldn't avoid something that's around you 24/7 so she kept her thoughts to herself.

Though now when the question keeps arising, she got angrier by the second. First her buaji doesn't understand, then the men who try to pursue her and now Anjali. She loves Anjali, the little sister she never had but it was true that she pissed the day lights out of Khushi at times with her innocence. Khushi was jealous of her, Anjali seemed so untouched, so protected from it all that it made Khushi want to cry at the misery of her life. The worst was that Anjali had the same life as her, no parents only a guardian. So why were their lives so different? Khushi couldn't blame her though, it wasn't her fault that Khushi's life was so aweful and when they finally got comfortable with each other they formed a bond that made them inseparable. Anjali was hard to hate with her trusting and sweet ways but that didn't lessen the fact that sometimes she was annoying.

Right now Khushi was so enraged that as soon as she stepped out of the house she wanted nothing more than to find a punching bag to take it all out and then count to ten so she could leave the anger behind. Unfortunately she had never been to India so her only other option was to walk it off. On her way to the mansion she had noticed a park not too far from here that was of walking distance. So she headed there for a stroll to relax herself.

~~~

"Shit di, kahaan ho aap?" Anjali asked out loud expatriated. Khushi has been out for about seven hours now. It was turning 5pm and Anjali was slightly hysterical as she had called numerous times yet no answer.

"What happened?" Arnav asked behind Anjali.

"Bhai! Please do something! Khushi isn't home yet, I'm worried for her, and I don't know what to do. How the hell am I suppose to find her?"

"Anjie what do you take me for, am not a dumb baby that I can't figure how to navigate in an unknown place. Jeez you make it sound as if I were a little brat." Khushi said from behind the two as she had heard Anjali rant about not finding her. "I can take care of myself you know." Khushi continued after the two had turned to regard her.

"What the f**k!" Both Arnav and Anjali exclaimed at the sight of her with patches of blood covering her cardigan and a visible scraped left knee and leg.

"Take care my ass! What the hell happened?" Anjali asked shaking Khushi.

"Are you hurt? Does it hurt much? Why are you covered in so much blood?" Anjali asked again slightly ushering Khushi towards the couch to sit down.

"Will you wait, one question at a time! I'm fine, just let me get changed, I'll come down in a minute." Khushi said and left to go to her room hissing occasionally as she had to bend her scraped knee.

After Khushi had just about disappeared from sight they heard "Who got a new girlfriend?" Turning around they spotted NK at the door with Akash who was carrying his bags in.

"NK bhai wow your back. How was your trip?" Anjali asked as she greeted her goofball of a cousin with a hug.

"It was great! So tell me man, whose girlfriend was that, she was smoking. I saw her walking in through the door as I got out the car. Which one of you tripped out?" NK said looking in the direction that Khushi disappeared.

"No one got a girlfriend bhai, that's my best friend. She came to help with my wedding and is staying here."

"Nice, is she single?" NK asked to Anjali while Akash was busy silently snickering at the back conspiring with Arnav about this morning. Poor NK they thought mutually agreeing that she would be breaking his little heart.

"Yup, but I don't think that's gunna do you any good." Akash answered with an amused expression.

"Why?"

"Forget that, where is my sorry excuse for an assistant, he is suppose to be coming with you." Arnav said pulling everything back on track and diverting the topic from discussing Khushi. 'Stupid brothers.' He thought angrily like didn't they have anything better to do than Khushi this, Khushi that.

"Oh yay, well there was this emergency he had to take care of." NK said to Arnav and then leaned slightly in and in his ear whispered "Cute brunette with sexy legs." Finishing it off with a wink and a laugh that made Arnav scowl.

"He is coming tomorrow morning."

"Yay well tell him I want him here for breakfast to discuss the meeting then he can rest." Arnav said frowning as his plans for the day had taken turns.

"Alrighty boss."

"Anjie do you have medicine for this, it kills when I bend this retarded knee." Khushi said appearing on the staircase and making her way down to stand in front of the four in a black tank top and a pair of white boxer shorts with a picture of a fire alarm saying 'pull down in case of emergency'.

"Nice shorts!" Akash said to everybody's amusement even Arnav had to restrain himself from smiling.

"Get use to it, I have more that are worse but you got to admit they are funny." Khushi said with a teasing glare telling him to shut up.

"Ok will someone tell me how Anjali became besties with a UK model? You're Kate-lyn Gupta right?" Everyone turned to regard a shocked NK wondering what the hell he was talking about. Seriously a model and Khushi? But as they turned to Khushi to clear the confusion they met her stunned face.

"How do you know that?" Khushi asked totally baffled that this family had a member who knew that about her.

"So I was right. Actually we met, I studied media along with my BBA and I had an internship with one of your photographers. I was also the one you stood up at a date." NK reminded her how they knew each other and scowled at her still carrying the grudge of being ditched.

"Oh ya! I remember you, you were the guy who wouldn't take no for an answer. So what I stood you up, it's not like I ever agreed you just assumed I would show up." Khushi countered.

"Well I was still looking forward to it."

"Oh well but it's still good to see you again."

"So why did you not come."

"Because you didn't listen when I told you I don't believe in love or relationships. I also don't date. I don't believe in all that shit, waste of time."

"What?"

"I don't believe in love or relationships." Khushi repeated with a scowl as a rerun of this morning just passed through her mind. "Now if that's clear can I sit, my knee is seriously hurting worse than a bitch. Anjie do you have a first aid kit I could use?" Khushi changed the topic moving towards the couch as the pain was unbearable.

"You're a model?" Anjali and Akash asked perplexed at the revelation while Arnav quietly gazed on at the girl full of secrets.

"Medicine?" Khushi asked once again and Arnav realized she really was in pain so went to get the Kit. In seconds he was back and started tending to Khushi's wound.

"So di, are you going to tell us?"

Edited by Chocolate... - 11 years ago
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
 1st u r a chav Nikki 🀣 2nd I Lub yah way way way more u gorilla 🀣 Awww Anu ur Welcum 4 da PM πŸ˜³ OMG OMG it was amazing I love done update u have to update more reg u tramp seriously u r one heck of a writer πŸ˜ƒ Ufff Akash and NK flirting with khushi and Arnav not likin it :D yah tell em marn she's ur's back of brothers πŸ˜† I'm glad she didn't get herself that hurt knwing khushi and her anger she could have landed in more trouble thn she did πŸ₯± Lmaooo her shorts I just adore em pull down hhahaha 🀣🀣 I wish i had sum x that's it I'm off shopping lookin 4 shorts with cute logo's πŸ˜‰ Hmmm Intresting Arnav can also remember her piercings well he has observed her closely β˜ΊοΈ She was a model and she turned down NK bechara 🀣 awww Arnav is nursing her knee bless him x can't wait 2 hear more about her past khushi is a mystery πŸ˜Š Update soon Nikkz x luv yah loadz and loadz <3 Edited by KaShGurTiLuverr - 11 years ago
seeta_naips thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the PM

loved the update

Arnav seriously wants her and Khushi so clueless
KaSh-Maneet-Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hiii Nikki
Awesome update
Loved it
Arnav is sooo sweet
Hahaa he is jealous of akash flirting with Khushi
I'm loving da different Khushi
Her past is sad
But she is feisty n strong
If 2 Raizada when enough we have a 3rd one after Khushi
NK is adorable
Can't believe Khushi stund him up
Khushi has a mysteries past
Which I can't wait 2 b revealed
Con soon
Me sooo sad u not going 2 discontinue
I love u 2
Con soon
Thanks 4 da pm
laksh65 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
very cute story, read all the 4 chapters in one go.
please update soon. the nex t chapter.
-chamkilli- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
OMG yay u update Nikki thnx a ton for the pm yaar really appreciate it
Now excuse me muah will read the chapter and will comment afterwards.
.lostinthought. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
What an awesome update girl x
Really loveeed it
Thanks for PM
Chocolate... thumbnail
Originally posted by: KaShGurTiLuverr

1st u r a chav Nikki 🀣 2nd I Lub yah way way way more u gorilla 🀣 Awww Anu ur Welcum 4 da PM πŸ˜³ OMG OMG it was amazing I love done update u have to update more reg u tramp seriously u r one heck of a writer πŸ˜ƒ Ufff Akash and NK flirting with khushi and Arnav not likin it :D yah tell em marn she's ur's back of brothers πŸ˜† I'm glad she didn't get herself that hurt knwing khushi and her anger she could have landed in more trouble thn she did πŸ₯± Lmaooo her shorts I just adore em pull down hhahaha 🀣🀣 I wish i had sum x that's it I'm off shopping lookin 4 shorts with cute logo's πŸ˜‰ Hmmm Intresting Arnav can also remember her piercings well he has observed her closely β˜ΊοΈ She was a model and she turned down NK bechara 🀣 awww Arnav is nursing her knee bless him x can't wait 2 hear more about her past khushi is a mystery πŸ˜Š Update soon Nikkz x luv yah loadz and loadz <3 

no m not!
wowie ur first again, m starting to believe that ur my #1 fanπŸ˜›
yaar why u calling me names? what did i ever do to u

i am regular, i update every week atleast once, gimme a break, it's cuz m not allowed to be on this site by my parents and on top of that it's vacation time so i can't be on my computer for long periods of time so i can't update faster.

ya if u r going, get me a pair or two aswell. i haven't been shopping for shorts in so long. maybe cuz i have my own collection. i remember buying myself these hulk boxers that said 'hunky hulk' on them in pink beside a picture hulk. i got those when the avengers movie came out. i even have transformers and loads of family guy ones. my favourites are my christmas ones. 'i'm on the naughty list', 'unwrap me first' and some more. i even have a pair that are red velvet with white fussy stuff on the leg rims.πŸ˜† and i got matching socks with those, a christmas hat and the cutest santa shirt. i wear that on christmas eve.

luv yah loadz too!!!

and i might update monday or tuesday.
Chocolate... thumbnail
Originally posted by: -chamkilli-

OMG yay u update Nikki thnx a ton for the pm yaar really appreciate it
Now excuse me muah will read the chapter and will comment afterwards.

update ur comment nehaπŸ˜› m sure the part wasn't that longπŸ˜†
reflorated thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Me like it... A LOTTT!!!!

Lotsa love,
V