Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)
Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

3rd March update

R.ranjan_sfan Groupbie
R.ranjan_sfan
R.ranjan_sfan

Posted: 02 May 2005 at 6:11pm | IP Logged

UPDATE:

it starts wid sujal enterance in hospital.....wasssey i would add in he waz loooking stunning......juss tooo gud.....he walks over to inquiry desk.....asks for veena garewal nurse on duty tell tht she is in i.c.u........sujal walks towards it.....he seees vvena in tht condition gets tear into his eyes.....he gets reallly emotional......rishi comes from back keeps his hand on his shoulder......starts crying says big b look at mama......at which sujal says ine kuch nahi hoga rishi......he says den y are u crying.....sujal tries to have control over his motions but couldnt do tht......rishi start sayin tht the reason behind thz alll is......doctors steps in b/w says he needs these medinices as they are needed.....sujal takes it from him.....rishi says he would go n get dem.....sujals hands it over to him.....rishi walks off.......cg inside room seeing veena in thz condition tries to put his hand over her arm....but takes it back walks out of room.....n says to himself i wish kashish didnt have disclose it near veena.......thz wouldnt have happened.....he says thz n walks away......sujal who over hears it........gets shocked.....he starts walking.....meets kashish on way she rushes n hugs him......sujal coldly tries to remove her by not holding her.....kashish says sujal yeh kya hogaya mama ki yeh halat......at which sujal says kashish tum ne yeh kyu kiya.....kashish says miene kya kiya......at whcih sujal says meri mam ke saath......at whcih kashish says she willl get alll right.....at whcih sujals gives her tight slap.....tssssssssh........tsssssssssh........tssssssssh.... ..kashish takes a back.......sujal says y did u do tht......i left for tokyo keeping alll things on u.....n u did tht.....u knew wen mama willl get to know abt reeva shergil n chetan garewal how would she react still u did tht.......i wasnt tht shock wen i got to know abt thr relationship tht i m right now knowing tht u told her abt thz thing.....y kashish.......kashish says she didnt do anything on purpose wat happened waz.......sujal cuts in b/w says tht its intolerable......no one is more important in my life dan her......she know me very welll......i have alway been wid her......how could u do such a thing.....if u wold done anything to me i wouldnt have said a bit abt it but she is mama........kashish says if she is ur mama......she is even related to me.......i even take her as my mama.....but wat happened waz by mistake......i thought swayum told her everything but wen i got to know it me caz of whom she got to know things i waz even shocked......i m even feeling the same pain as u are......but i did do anything purposely.....i m sorry sujal plz forgive me........now sujal says wopuld ur sorry make my mom healthy.....nopz.....u dunt know i kashish i can leave widout my own shadow......i can leave alone.....i can loose evrything i cant i leave widout my mama.....its impossible for me to leave without her......i have never lived without her.......sorry.....sayin thz he walks away......kashish calls out for his name crying......but he doesnt hears her voice rushes out....kashish sayin she didnt do nything purposely......crying alll over.......

now akshat is walking in corridor.....he cell rings.....he answers it.....swayum says whr are since last night.....do u even care we alll are tensed abt u....u even mustnt have realized but ur celll waz out of reach alll the time.....whr are u....akshat tells him tht he is in hospital.....he got accident wid his car......at which swayum says are u ok.....akshat says yes i m fine but the person got injured badly i got th person to hospital.....at whcih swayum says are u made u can have a police case......juss rush out from thr....dunt stay thr......t which akshat says no he wont caz the person who got into it......is veena aunty.....swayum takes a back....aksht says till the time she wont come in her sense he wouldnt leave......at whcih swayum says they can file a case upon u......u leav tht place thz instead......reeva comes n asks ke wats the matter akshat in hospital wat is it ......at whcih swayum tells her everything.....reeva gets phone from him.....n says tht akshat get bak thz moment....akshat says he cant.....she says u staying thr can create a mess....at whcih akshat says no i cant come......reeva says whose she......is she more important to u......do u care abt her more dan me.....she says she wants him back home.....hangs up......akshat stares at veena says wat have i done.....plz forgive me.....but i didnt do anything on purpose he turns around sees cg standing behind him......he have tears in his eyes......akshat says sorry to cg.....n says he didnt do it on purpose.....cg says beta i know u didnt do it.....i completely have faith in you......i know akshat cant do such a thing......he says everything would go fine now.....akshat walks away wid cg havin stupid look on his face....

now sujal is walking in.....rishi gets hold of him......says whr were u big b......at whcih sujal says yehi to ignore his question.....sujal asks ke mama ki condition kessi hai rishi says doctors can u tell tht.....they are waiting for some reports......sujal n rishi gets in connection wid doctor sujal says wen would they b discharging her.....how she is......at whcih doctor says its tooo early to say anything she is still in critcal condition......we can anything wen she comes on her senses......or we are even waiting for reports to come......sujal says doctor u have save her at any cost i will provide u wid every need u have......any thing u want.....doctor says have patience we would try our level best best he leaves....rishi says dunt worry big b mama ko kuch nahi hoga.....she will b fine.....at which sujal says they will have make her healthy as she waz....any cost n condition........

kashish is seated.....cg walks towards her.....she wipes her tears.....cg says dunt cry beta.....at whcih kashish says its caz of me.....mama is in thz condition caz of me......if i wouldnt have told her abt it.....nuthing would have happened......at whcih cg says no beta its not caz of u.....kashish says sujal even thinks tht i have done something wrong......cg says no beta u cant u anything wrong....i believe in u....at which kashish cries cg tries to cosole her.....he walks away.....

sujal is in waiting room.....cg walks towards him....he calls out his name.....sujal says dunt call me ur son i m not ur son......i m a son of one who is hospital bed caz of u.....cg tries to touch him.....he says dunt u dare to touch me n pray nuthing happens to mama......if anything happens......we wont have any reltionship not even tht i waz carrying wid u caz of mama....dunt u dare to come closer to me stay away.....he walks out.....cg helplessly.......beta aisa mat kaho......agar ussey kuch hogaya tu mera hi is zindage sey sub kuch khatam ho jein gaaaaa......

rishi talking on hi cell wid someone......says if u can do anything i will have to do it.....he says yess i m talking to u dam it.....sujal walks over to him......wen he hangs up....sujal asks who waz talking to .......rishi tells him i have reported against akshat caz he is the wid whose car mama ka accident howa......sujal gets shiock akshat ki car.....he is alll shocked.......

police walks in......rishi takes dem to akshat......tey ask akshat tht they are here to take him to jail.....at whcih akshat says yeh i admit tht thz accident has happened caz of me but i havnt done it on purose......if i would done den would have bought to her hospital i wont walk wid u tilll veena aunty gets all right......sujal says u shud thank god tht police is ehre to get u.....warna is wakt mere sar per itna khoon sawar ke i dunt know wat would i done......at wchi swayumcomes n says wat would u have done tell me wat......at which police says stop it here......we will have to take him now.....at whcih swayum says u cant caz i eye witnessed to it.....they say we will discuss it over police station swayum says no we will discuss it here.....eye witness tells dem tht thz man tried to save the woman but she waz unconsious.....walking middle of road......at wchi they inquire wat do u do.....he told dem i m cleaner thr......police says sorry to akshat mentions cant arrest dem sujal says how come.....he tells tht they would investigate over it.....rishi says shergil ur messin wid wrong guy.....juss wait n watch wat will do....at which swayum says i wont wait i m ready to answer rishi garewal.....they walk out.....suajl wid his muzik.........THE END........

icy_devil IF-Dazzler
icy_devil
icy_devil

Posted: 02 May 2005 at 6:23pm | IP Logged

wow!!!!! Sujal slapped kashish 4 the the first timeClap.thx's 4 the update R.ranjan_sfan Wink. I have to watch tht episode 4 sure

zunaira Senior Member
zunaira
zunaira

Posted: 02 May 2005 at 6:26pm | IP Logged
TongueThanks for the update.Tongue
k_z_k Groupbie
k_z_k
k_z_k

Posted: 02 May 2005 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the awesome update!
shrutibali IF-Rockerz
shrutibali
shrutibali

Posted: 02 May 2005 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
hey nice update but u need to give credit to the person whom u got it form , i.e hoory from the yahoo group unless u R hoory.
miss_canada Senior Member
miss_canada
miss_canada

Posted: 02 May 2005 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the updateSmile
romaila IF-Addictz
romaila
romaila

Posted: 02 May 2005 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
thax 4 da update n finally it ends in da morning it makes me sleepy (kidding)Big smile
chinti Goldie
chinti
chinti

Posted: 02 May 2005 at 11:39pm | IP Logged

R.ranjan_sfan thats a gr8 update......

but if it is not urs u need to acredit whose it is....

if it is not urs then u shud hav asked for permission from the author to post it in this forum

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top