Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-Araina-

Cool Viewbie

-Araina-

Crazy Creative Senior, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
The title says it all... There's just too much to the characters of both of them. 

KD- The sweet guy underneath the fake craze over money money and only money. Clearly seen with the short scene of him helping the bai with machli ki tori. And his attitude, what can be said about that Day Dreaming 

Kiya- Parents caring only about her sister really hurts her. Did anyone see the tear escaping her eyes and she hid it while putting on her sun-glasses? Im sure you all did Big smile She's not the normal kind of Diva's. Already a soft side hidden. 

So yes, Im waiting for the evolution of these two characters as well along with others <3

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

dew_dropzdiv_virman---Shweta---StolenKiss.*mystic.moon*100littledevilsisnatsujana9-Yami-The007ShivanicrazyskyEndurancemarauderZaYaHolicspicySugar..RKDramebaaz-MamuKiBhanji-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The real KD-Kiya" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Flame.Of.Rose

IF-Sizzlerz

Flame.Of.Rose

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
Res...
Unres...
True said khushi...
Seeing them i have a feeling that these two r gonna b the most complicated characters.

Edited by aditi061 - 23 July 2012 at 3:41pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nunu.arshi

spicySugar..

IF-Sizzlerz

spicySugar..

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Theres more to them than meets the eye. Their scene today was so worth analyzing! And I did! I am sure, things will only get better and hotter for them in the future! :D

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nunu.arshi-Araina-100littledevils

ZaYaHolic

IF-Sizzlerz

ZaYaHolic

i loved the fact that dey showed Kiya's soft side 2day and thats why i cnt hate her even if she does or says anyfink bad to anyone.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Araina-100littledevils

-Araina-

Cool Viewbie

-Araina-

Crazy Creative Senior, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
Maisy- I read Embarrassed And have to say, you analyzed it greatly!!

Rima- yes... Can't dislike her for being the Diva. The soft side showing already helps us make a judgment. 

Edited by ..first.rain.. - 23 July 2012 at 3:35pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ZaYaHolic

marauder

IF-Sizzlerz

marauder

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
One is our own chulbul pandey LOL and other the diva with lot of hidden pain. Their character has made a solid impact from their first scene only. A lot of intrigue quotient is attached to them. I'm sure their story and the evolution of character would be one hell of a roller coaster ride. Tying my seat belt for it. Approve

Edited by marauder - 23 July 2012 at 5:28pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Araina-sujana9ZaYaHolic

isnat

IF-Dazzler

isnat

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
Their characters are damn interesting!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nunu.arshi-Araina-sujana9ZaYaHolic

sujana9

IF-Rockerz

sujana9

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
dey both r surely gonna SET D SCREEN  ON FIRE BlushingBlushingBlushing ..!

each passing episode ..we can see dem getting HOTTER ..nd intersting ..!Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Araina-crazysky

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.