Posted: 11 years ago
i loved to read whole OS  Edited by riyo-roy - 11 years ago
Originally posted by riyo-roy

i loved to read whole OS 

Thank you๐Ÿ˜ณ
Hi! 

I just wanted to let you know how much I loved reading this. It was poignant, heart-touching and written extremely well. The last piece of conversation just tugged at my heart. Isn't it human nature, after all, to have expectations from people we love?

Very well-written. Great job with the OS. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by LoveToLaugh

Hi! 

I just wanted to let you know how much I loved reading this. It was poignant, heart-touching and written extremely well. The last piece of conversation just tugged at my heart. Isn't it human nature, after all, to have expectations from people we love?

Very well-written. Great job with the OS. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Of course it is human nature to expect. It's obvious to expect from people we love. Expectations give immense pleasure if fulfilled but give awful pain if not.
Thank you very much..๐Ÿ˜Š
Me too expect but nw i made myself to not Expect!

Ur OS made me cry n i was remembring my dadi as i'm in hostel n she is in home! I want u to complete it! I wana knw what dat child told to grandma? Y her daughter got killd? Wil he leave her alone? Pls make its part 2 ,it was touching! RegardsEdited by DevvivekAshNI - 11 years ago
Originally posted by DevvivekAshNI

Me too expect but nw i made myself to not Expect!

Ur OS made me cry n i was remembring my dadi as i'm in hostel n she is in home! I want u to complete it! I wana knw what dat child told to grandma? Y her daughter got killd? Wil he leave her alone? Pls make its part 2 ,it was touching! Regards

Hey! Expecting is not wrong. You should never try to not expect anything from people. See, you even expect me to write Part-2๐Ÿ˜†. But I seriously have no idea of what will I write in Part-2. So I don't think I'm gonna continue it. Some things are better left undisturbed than make them trashy! Thanx anyway!๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by AfflicteD

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Hey! Expecting is not wrong. You should never try to not expect anything from people. See, you even expect me to write Part-2๐Ÿ˜†. But I seriously have no idea of what will I write in Part-2. So I don't think I'm gonna continue it. Some things are better left undisturbed than make them trashy! Thanx anyway!๐Ÿ˜ณ</font>
why r u laughing๐Ÿ˜†. Yup i knw! But for my happines pls cmplete it๐Ÿ˜ƒ AND yes wid Happy Ending๐Ÿ˜† otherwise ๐Ÿ˜ก , ๐Ÿ˜†. My pleasure๐Ÿ˜ณ.
Originally posted by DevvivekAshNI

why r u laughing๐Ÿ˜†. Yup i knw! But for my happines pls cmplete it๐Ÿ˜ƒ AND yes wid Happy Ending๐Ÿ˜† otherwise ๐Ÿ˜ก , ๐Ÿ˜†. My pleasure๐Ÿ˜ณ.

I don't think I'll continue it. It's already complete! I'll write some other story, but this one I can't continue. Sorry...๐Ÿ˜’
Edited by AfflicteD - 11 years ago
Originally posted by AfflicteD

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I don't think I'll continue it. It's already complete! I'll write some other story, but this one I can't continue. Sorry...</font>๐Ÿ˜’

y u write then?๐Ÿ˜’ I'm sad!

Leave it! Then produce another gud stuff ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Originally posted by angel_mew

awesome OS dear...

Thanx..๐Ÿ˜ƒ