Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

100littledevils

IF-Dazzler

100littledevils

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Hello Tbpians,

OMG this scene was Damn cute!!! My fav Embarrassed
awww loved the way KD says 'Tu kareena jaise dikhti hain na isliye...' Hehehe!! 
Awww n that Million dollar smile sent me straight to the heaven!!! 
GOd this guy is soo adorable n Hawt !! I hope we get see this side of KD more often.. !! 
First epi rocked.I think they showed..every single thing which a viewer needs to connect to the show..Intros, Real side of characters, Their problems, Backgrounds, Cute fights, Funny scenes everything in one epi...n Yeah How can i forget ...
THAT AMAZINGLY FABULOUS UNDERWATER TITLE TRACK..AHHH !!! Shocked 
I would like to applaud for the TBP team for such BANG ON first episode!! Clap No overacting, no over the top scenes... everything was just PERFECT!!! Embarrassed 
Btw which is ur fav scene from today episode?

- piyu Big smile

Edited by 100littledevils - 23 July 2012 at 3:02pm

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

Roshni.xlov_in_d_airAnikz003Dauntless_DivaArdour.---Shweta---*mystic.moon*TabzyHPmaniacanamika143..Radioactive.StolenKiss.KR_anki_ArSha-Alia-sujana9..nams..RafzThe.Patthaaka.lostmymusic.maraudercrazyskyZehnaseeb.KriYaansh960sweetshineZaYaHolic-Hudi--Jwalamukhi-snowflake.-Araina-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "'Tu kareena jaise dikhti hain na isliye..'" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Araina-

IF-Stunnerz

-Araina-

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
res!!

Abb mai kya bolu? :P

Pehle toh sig Day Dreaming I LOVED that short scene!! Tu kareena jaisi dikhti hai ROFL Love KD! There's def. more the KD than what's at surface. Waiting to see all that!!

And damn right. They didn't waste time on exaggeration and got straight to point. That's what has made this the best 1st episode ever to be tele-casted Tongue

Edited by ..first.rain.. - 23 July 2012 at 3:07pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Roshni.x100littledevilssujana9sweetshine

StolenKiss.

IF-Dazzler

StolenKiss.

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Lol me to luving dis scene..LOL my fav scene was tai tai phis lol..LOL and locker room..Blushing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dauntless_Diva100littledevils

-Jwalamukhi-

IF-Stunnerz

-Jwalamukhi-

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Firstly, I LOVE your post!

Secondly, yep! I loved this scene too! He's like every girls dream come true just because he knows what the right thing to say is and when. He can charm his way into anything!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

100littledevilssujana9sweetshineZaYaHolic-Araina-

100littledevils

IF-Dazzler

100littledevils

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Abshu_Arsha

Lol me to luving dis scene..LOL my fav scene was tai tai phis lol..LOL and locker room..Blushing

haha yeah n that poster was so funny!! Mar di bechare VP kiROFL
AHHH that is my second Fav scene
 KD & Kiya...they share sizzling chemistry!! Blushing

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Dauntless_DivaStolenKiss.-Jwalamukhi--Araina-

-Araina-

IF-Stunnerz

-Araina-

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
Edited LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

100littledevils

100littledevils

IF-Dazzler

100littledevils

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Shifali*

Firstly, I LOVE your post!

Secondly, yep! I loved this scene too! He's like every girls dream come true just because he knows what the right thing to say is and when. He can charm his way into anything!

Aww thank u !! Embarrassed
yeah totally yaar ..if only the Royal academy could see this KD & yeah Kiya too Heart 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Jwalamukhi--Araina-

lostmymusic.

IF-Sizzlerz

lostmymusic.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
He has a heart of gold, thats an understatement! He is just someone with such a pure heart that its hard to find someone like him! A literal coconut. From the outside he is so rough tough, kaam se kaam rakhne wala types. From the inside he is truly a prince charming! Seriously, loved the way both of the shades of his character were shown in the first epi.

My fav scene tou was my Nonu and his Moti ka scene. Haila! They are sooo cute!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

100littledevilssujana9-Jwalamukhi-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.