Ek Doosre Se Karte Hain Pyaar Hum

It takes one lie

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Mizchiefmaker

Mizchiefmaker

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Cry Today when tejal pointed out that sanyukta runs a Ngo and steals all the money how everyone ganged up on her.
When we try to prove ourselves innocent no one listens just one lie on behalf of shaswat caused so much destruction he unintentionally has hurt all the family members especially publicly humilated his parents his brothers future wife.

I aint defending tejal she acted out of anger but in all those actions she tried to prove her innocence.

By making this post I hope they do punish shaswat cause knowingly he did create a misunderstanding.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

A HUGE FANzamina02Raadhniimagine-addict-Chandramukhi-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "It takes one lie" in Ek Doosre Se Karte Hain Pyaar Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

imagine-addict

IF-Dazzler

imagine-addict

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
I am sure that shashwat will be punished. Let's see if will be public like he humiliated tejal of her father

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

A HUGE FANzamina02aisha.damor

-Chandramukhi-

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

A HUGE FANzamina02aisha.damorisomers

Raadhni

Goldie

Raadhni

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:23pm | IP Logged

I don't like Shashwat at all. He is a spoilt brat ,arrogant , with no respect to his elders. I have a feeling that he meaningly created such a scene and also have that inkling feeling that he knew who Tejal was beforehand and was adamant on doing anything to spoil Aniket's day.

Pardon me if m wrong . This is my feelings only.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zamina02

aisha.damor

aisha.damor

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 1:22am | IP Logged
i hate saswat!!! he'sa such a big liar!!

poor anijal...i really hate saswat 4 breaking their engagement... n...creating soo much misunderstandings b/w both d families...

now i want saswat shud give written apology in his newspaper n also publicly apologize 2 tejal n her family members.. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zamina02

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.