Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

.FlawlessSarun.

IF-Addictz

.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
So Guys ! as we Saw the 1st epi ! DHAMAKA Start !! with PUNGI bhajing of the teacher ROFL
and Im sure ROFL none of our saints here ROFL ! how about have a Fun ! ROFLing discussion until tomorrow's epi ROFL !! 

So Lets share some crazy Pranks we did in school Wink ! i have many ROFL cuz i was hardly INSIDE the class ROFL 

So lets Start with me ROFL
I won't call this a PRANK ! PRANK ROFL ! but a CRAZY thing that i will NEVER forget ROFL ! when in Grade 9 ROFL ! my fat History Teacher ! cuz of laughing in the class, told me to NOT GO for break ROFL as u staying for detention ! n i openly Challenged him Saying I SWEAR ! wait for the bell ring ! n I will be the 1st 1 running out from here n u won't Stop me ROFL ! ! bell Rang ROFL ! n Iactually ran ROFL ! hahahha I DIDN'T in my Wide dreams thought Motu will be Running after him ROFL I made the Guy run up down ROFL !! next thing u see ! my BFF said Go bk to him or else u will be on report again ROFL ! i go up n see the poor guy sitting on the stairs Tired ROFL !! he saw me n Dragged me in the room ROFL and kameena made me his slave for 2 whole days ROFL !! 

this was 1 of my school memories i would not forget ! n even on my prom this year ROFL this teacher said I will forget everything u did all these years ROFL but not tht u made me Run around the school ROFL 

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Anikz003Radiance.maraudercrazysky-dosy_devil-spicySugar..Flame.Of.RoseZehnaseeb.-Jwalamukhi-snowflake.CrazyGirl.21

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Fun Discussion: Share your School Pranks/Masti ;]" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Jwalamukhi-

IF-Stunnerz

-Jwalamukhi-

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
ROFLOMG. I don't ever think I had a funny teacher incident. I liked all my teachers, some better then others but still.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.FlawlessSarun.

Flame.Of.Rose

IF-Sizzlerz

Flame.Of.Rose

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
res!
wait let me remember all of them!
loads of them to tell!
1. In fourth grade when my teacher raised her hand to beat me i hold her hand and twisted it badly that she couldn't use it for whole week!ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL that kamini was to beat me for someone else's fault...

2. Then in fifth grade the geek of our class was such a pain to us. we all were not prepared for test and he was! he was like i-will-remind-mam-of-test. I was fed up with him so when he went out for lunch i took  his bag and hid it in some other class... teacher ko pata bhi nae chala it was me!

3. in my eight grade we all friends made plan to bunk skul and party at my house... some prici ka chamcha told him about it so he came to my house to check! and my mother asked me to prepare coffe for him and and i mixed medi for bad stomach in it. voh teen din tak skul nae aaya!

baaki sab kal! abhi mujhe sona hai!

Edited by aditi061 - 23 July 2012 at 2:52pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Anikz003marauderEnduranceZehnaseeb.CrazyGirl.21.FlawlessSarun.

.FlawlessSarun.

IF-Addictz

.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Shifali*

ROFLOMG. I don't ever think I had a funny teacher incident. I liked all my teachers, some better then others but still.
I can go on and on with my school life ROFL cuz the only year i was serious in studies n Forgot the meaning of fun Was Grade 12 ROFL which was few months bk ROFL cuz I was like FISH ! all these yrs I DIDN'T study ROFL now its high time i should be serious ROFL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Zehnaseeb.-Jwalamukhi-

-Araina-

Cool Viewbie

-Araina-

Crazy Creative Senior, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Im the goody good getting others in trouble ROFL ROFL 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Flame.Of.RoseCrazyGirl.21.FlawlessSarun.

.FlawlessSarun.

IF-Addictz

.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditi061

res!
wait let me remember all of them!
loads of them to tell!
1. In fourth grade when my teacher raised her hand to beat me i hold her hand and twisted it badly that she couldn't use it for whole week!ROFL that kamini was to beat me for someone else's fault...

2. Then in fifth grade the geek of our class was such a pain to us. we all were not prepared for test and he was! he was like i-will-remind-mam-of-test. I was fed up with him so when he went out for lunch i took  his bag and hid it in some other class... teacher ko pata bhi nae chala it was me!

3. in my eight grade we all friends made plan to bunk skul and party at my house... some prici ka chamcha told him about it so he came to my house to check! and my mother asked me to prepare coffe for him and and i mixed medi for bad stomach in it. voh teen din tak skul nae aaya!

baaki sab kal! abhi mujhe sona hai!
ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL omg the 1st 1 ROFL ! for 5th class i only remmeber 1 thing i did  ROFL was replace my teachers chair with a broken chair  ROFL 

.FlawlessSarun.

IF-Addictz

.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..first.rain..

ROFL ROFL ROFL n i was always the 1 in trouble  ROFL my dad still taunts me for my behavior in school  ROFL that he had to ignore school calls cuz of me  ROFL

-Araina-

-Araina-

Cool Viewbie

-Araina-

Crazy Creative Senior, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Manal..

Originally posted by ..first.rain..

ROFL ROFL ROFL n i was always the 1 in trouble  ROFL my dad still taunts me for my behavior in school  ROFL that he had to ignore school calls cuz of me  ROFL

ROFL ROFL Dunno if I should come on your side for once ROFL Poor uncle! You were way off on the crazy side ROFL

.FlawlessSarun.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.