The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

India-Forums

What is wrong with VP??!

-Araina- IF-Stunnerz
-Araina-
-Araina-

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
'kay let me make an angry post ROFL 

What in the world is wrong with VP? Is this a way to discipline students? Especially when it's OUR generation and when the students are already 'junglee' types ROFL NO WAYS! I hated what he did with the two boys and that poor girl! 

I mean come on. Being harsh with them isn't going to make them accept it. They're only going to revolt back. And might I add, I loved their revolt strategy ROFL Kya dimmag hai in sab ka. Okay back to VP... ARGH! Bichare ka phone.. poor guy's guitar! And the love poem book. 

Didn't anyone tell him that such things are more closer to girls and boys our age. (By our, I mean the teens) Tongue Anyway, the principal is back in tomorrow's action. 

Do we see Bangla being thrown out and Anirudh coming in instead Wink 

Ps: loved loved loved Anirudh the Junglee's Entry. haha the way VP got scared thinking the real Junglee was back ROFL 

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

nehnehneji*mystic.moon*100littledevilsStolenKiss.sujana9Zehnaseeb.The007ShivanicrazyskymarauderZaYaHolicThe.Patthaaka.lostmymusic.snowflake.-Jwalamukhi-.FlawlessSarun.

-Jwalamukhi- IF-Stunnerz
-Jwalamukhi-
-Jwalamukhi-

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
ROFLHe reminded me of like Mohabbatein, where they wanted to strictly discipline everyone for even 3 Idiots but it won't work out that way.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

The.Patthaaka.Zehnaseeb.-Araina-

-Araina- IF-Stunnerz
-Araina-
-Araina-

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
ROFL True. The hero has made it's entry to save the day. Only confusion here... Junglee used to be the villainy type hero as Bangla is so scared of him ROFL
The.Patthaaka. IF-Sizzlerz
The.Patthaaka.
The.Patthaaka.

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
I swear,aise punishment se koi faayda nahi hota.The more you try to straighten them up like that,the more crooked they become! ROFL

And yes like shifali said,it did remind me of mohabbatien! Big smile 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Araina-

.FlawlessSarun. IF-Addictz
.FlawlessSarun.
.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
he reminded me of a Teacher in our school in grade 11 ! who we all made sure was kicked out in less thn a month ROFL 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

The.Patthaaka.Zehnaseeb.-Araina--Jwalamukhi-

-Araina- IF-Stunnerz
-Araina-
-Araina-

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
True. The more crooked they go disha Tongue 

Yup. Vahi bhi starting mai all strictness and couldn't help but think back to that moment. 

The.Patthaaka.

The.Patthaaka. IF-Sizzlerz
The.Patthaaka.
The.Patthaaka.

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
@manal : ROFL within a month?! Big smile you gotta teach us some tricks!humaare bhi kaam aayenge! ROFL 

-Araina-

-Araina- IF-Stunnerz
-Araina-
-Araina-

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Manal..

he reminded me of a Teacher in our school in grade 11 ! who we all made sure was kicked out in less thn a month ROFL 

When you're involved, we all can bet you guys did some really horrible things to that guy ROFL But yes, it's getting nowadays where adults just like to make teens work like robots and nothing more. 

.FlawlessSarun.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index