Page 1 of 75

Page 1
Page   of 75
Page 2 Page 75

bhavnah

IF-Dazzler

bhavnah

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Hi guys am bhavnah...I have been a silent reader and I have never wrote anything so this is my first time Embarrassed So plz bear me...I love yuvreen zat's why I tried a small update...if its gud I"ll continue or else no...plz tell me wat u think...well enuf of me here's z story:

iPiccy: Loading picture

Prologue

"I often wonder why wen I see her I lose all my senses! Wen I see her I feel zat my whole world has stop and i also wonder why my stupid heart begin to beat faster wen she's near me" 

I was still lost in my thoughts Wen Manu called me

"Bhai wat happen 2 u ? Wer r u lost? I called u 3 times n u didn't reply! Any problem or hihihi is it her huh Bhai??"

"oye shut up ok! I was not thinking about anything and neither her ok!"

Suddenly I got distracted wen I felt gust of winds around me and it was only one sign. These gust of winds was announcing her presence. 

"oh god" 

I saw her with her friends I often wonder if they were z three musketeers...lol always together well zat's not the point the thing is that she was here only here in front of me. As usual I was only looking at her and I  got lost in my thoughts again until she said 

"hi yuvraj!"

Guys tell me how was it? Was it bad...I know it's short but still do comment or even likeEmbarrassed if it is not gud I won't write Smile

INDEX
prologue pg1

part 1 below

Edited by bhavnah - 12 May 2013 at 7:45am

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

crazylover25crazylover786yuvreensinghalkovilaveda1angelmimi16JSA18NancyBmedhahps09cutieSheIsTheOnebhunilusoumyakcskdhonirocks...manraj...ishanthi2005psrn.FieryPhoenix.nicki11minu_Gkim.rayat-Kryan-vampyrgirlrichaprincessaaliyasujairohitBrunoMarsshahzManish_ShettykamalapushpaShivinianpia.rahaAngel13naddiya26

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "yuvreen FF :Teri Meri Kahaani last upd pg 73" in Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kamalapushpa

IF-Dazzler

kamalapushpa

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
hi bavnah...tats an amazin start wich u hv written...u shud continue it...do pm me if u continue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

yuvreensinghalbhavnah

bhavnah

IF-Dazzler

bhavnah

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kamalapushpa

hi bavnah...tats an amazin start wich u hv written...u shud continue it...do pm me if u continue

Hey thanks a lot dear... Ur comment means a lot...ya I will pm u :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yuvreensinghal

isnat

IF-Dazzler

isnat

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
that's a great start bhavnah! waiting for more :)

yuvreensinghalbhavnah

Shimolina

Shimolina

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
Gr8 start bhavanah
Pm me weheve u continue Smile

yuvreensinghalbhavnah

bhavnah

IF-Dazzler

bhavnah

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shimolina

Gr8 start bhavanah
Pm me weheve u continue Smile
Thnks dearSmile...just send me a buddy request :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yuvreensinghal

bhavnah

IF-Dazzler

bhavnah

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by isnat

that's a great start bhavnah! waiting for more :)

Aww thanks a lot Embarrassed...I shall continue soon :)

yuvreensinghalisnat

bhavnah

IF-Dazzler

bhavnah

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 1:49am | IP Logged
part 1

"Hi yuvraj"

I heard her saying hi to me but still I wasn't able to answer her I was at a loss of words. She stared at me and went pass me. It was then only I realized that I had to answer her.

"arey topper!".

she turned around and walked towards me and stood in front of me. 

"hi" 

I said she smiled 

"uff that smile, does she even know how cute she looks wen she smiles." 

I smiled back. By that time Rathi and manu came and stood near me. They were looking at me and then glancing at her and then they were murmuring among themselves after a few seconds they were smiling knowingly. I understood that they were teasing me I then stated it was high time to change the mood. 

I said

"arey topper! Ajj u won't receive ur momma's call na? as every time she calls u seem to be on the verge of crying!".

manu and rathi busted in laughter and then I joined them. A few seconds later mannu added 

"Annie,Naro momma ka phone aya hain abb mein kya Karun? Momma dategi". 

again we busted into a laughter.

She stared at me and said 

"nahin, ajj momma won't call." 

and she went away.

Suvreen's pov

"uff this yuvraj na always making fun of me! And why does he tease me so much! And wat did he say I am on the verge of crying wen momma's calling! Never or is it true wat he said! Uff kya gannuji! Help me na!".

I went in the library and sat near Naro who was busy copying notes. I hesitated but decided to know the truth. 

"Naro can I ask u something, tell me the truth huh!".

She looked at me and said

"haan suvi. Wat is it?"

I again hesitated but I mustered my courage and asked 

" Naro wen momma calls me do I look that am on the verge of crying?"

Naro stared at me and then smiled then she added 

"who said that?"

I was about to tell her wen she said 

"yuvi said that na?" 

and then she laughed.  I stared at her and went out of the library. While walking and muttering to myself I bumped into someone.

"arey dekh kar nahin chal sa--aak! Topper! Wat happen 2 u?"

I stared at him and said 

"wat's ur problem? Huh!"

He seemed startled for a few seconds and then he said

"my problem! Oye topper wat's up wiz u huh? Why r u so angry huh! Look I don't wanna fight ok!"

I was so frustrated with his comment that he made earlier that I couldn't stay quiet.

"u don't wanna fight huh! All these days u watever u were doing is to fight wiz  me now wat happen huh! Oh forget this tu to cheetah hai na! so why r u scared to fight?"

"hey topper. Shut it huh mein to cheetah hi hoon aur tum wat's wiz u. that comment I only made it because it's true! On Annie's birthday party weren't u going to cry huh wen  seeing ur momma calling u!"

I was about to retaliate wen he added 

"and ya u also took Naro and Annie to ur house to convince ur mother!" 

"Topper mein to cheetah hoon am not afraid of anything but u why are so scared huh!"

he was about to continue wen I ran away from there listening to him became too much to bear. Maybe because he was only saying the truth.

hope it was gud! like or comment if u liked itEmbarrassed... sorry if u didn't like it or wasn't appropriate and send me a buddy request if u want a pm for my next updates =)

Edited by bhavnah - 30 September 2012 at 8:24am

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

jaasz_25scarletmoonyuvreensinghalkovilaangelmimi16JSA18cute_richa_09cutieSheIsTheOnecskdhonirocks...manraj...psrnaminakhansoumyakprincessaaliyasujairohitSavi_Skim.rayat-Kryan-vampyrgirlrichasweetcherry95shahzManish_Shettykamalapushpapia.raha.Comics_Music.Angel13

Post Reply New Post

Go to top