Ek Doosre Se Karte Hain Pyaar Hum

Aniket's Mangni

Poll Question: Who to blame for breaking the Mangni?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
11 [52.38%]
0 [0.00%]
8 [38.10%]
2 [9.52%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Luv4games

Goldie

Luv4games

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
I chose Sayunkta and Aniket.

because Sayunkta did not ask shashwat about any proof.. and not for once asked him to shut up and learn to respect older people.. sayunka was saying that Tejal is bad tameez but seriously Shashwat is just a carbon coppy of Tejal...
Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aisha.damorArnavKiiDeewanipikiiichuu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Aniket's Mangni" in Ek Doosre Se Karte Hain Pyaar Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ArnavKiiDeewani

Goldie

ArnavKiiDeewani

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
 Sayunkta say to tejal learn to respect older people but i have one question n I'm so confuseConfused 
Why Sayunkta didn't say anything to Shaswat when he is talking rude to tejal's family ?" 
not only tejal her son Shaswat also learn to respect older people!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aisha.damorpikiiichuu

aisha.damor

aisha.damor

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 1:49am | IP Logged
agree completely yaar!! i was thinking d same... who d hell is saswat!! how can he talk sooo rude 2 tejal's family...Dead

if i was in tejal's place n sum1 idiot like saswat  Angrywas talking 2 my family like dat ... i wud seriously kill him right there...Evil Smile

n sanyukta is soo blind!! she can see tejal's behavior bt y cant she see her son's way of talking??????????Ouch

i hope saswat's truth cum soon infront of every1... i wud luv 2 see saswat punished!!Evil Smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.