India-Forums

Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

This is not fair..!!!

§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG Goldie
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG

Posted: 02 May 2005 at 5:34pm | IP Logged

Naina is just unbelievable...I havent seen any mother being so unequal with her children..Okay, What if Angad is bringing all the popularity, success and money...Still she shoudlnt completely ignore Kartik...she seems sick to me, or maybe she is his step-mother...who knows, ekta can open up new secrets whenever she likes...I just cant believe that she is his real mother....

It would have been okay otherwise..but this is really mean that she is thinking about marriage of Angad with Mishti and not anything about kartik despite the fact that Kartik is elder than Angad....Secondly, Kartik is not bad too..He just cant be that good as angad..so what..everyone has his own qualities...If all she wants is money from Mishti's mom side, then she could have thought about kartik too..She can get her goal even if mishti's married to Kartik but still she is just thinking about angad...I think this has some meaning, I dont know y but i have a feel that she has some other goals to achieve which they r not disclosing at the moment....Poor Kartik...Few episodes back when naina was talking
to dilip about this matter, kartik entered the room and overheard their conversation....I felt sorry for him...!

My fav pairs are:

Angad & Kripa
or
Prithvi & Kripa (Dont want this at all but wanna respect prithvi's feelings for kripa)
or
Prithvi & Harshini (Poor harshini likes prithvi, she must also get someone..this is not being fair that all guys r falling for kripa..lol)
----------------------
Kartik & Mishti  (Mishti looks too old for angad..she will suit kartik according to me)
----------------------

Just wat i would like to see these together in the future....comments r welcome...

|iami5o4| Goldie
|iami5o4|
|iami5o4|

Posted: 02 May 2005 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
I think Mishti would look better with Angad's friend. Smile You know the one he's sometimes with at the studio?

Anywho, yea I don't really like the way Naina neglects Kartik like that. There's nothing really wrong with him but he doe looks fed up all the time. I don't blame him I would be be too if I had a mother like that. Angry
sugar plum Goldie
sugar plum
sugar plum

Posted: 02 May 2005 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
hmm... that's true... well kartik is not gonna sit back and simply watch the tamasha... one day he will do something and make something out of himself... and that will be like a huge chaata in the face for naina... who will then be sorry that she didn't pay him any attention!
queen-bee Goldie
queen-bee
queen-bee

Posted: 02 May 2005 at 8:21pm | IP Logged

I also think that Kartik is not going to sit back and relax and take all the nonsense from Mommy darling!! Simply Stunning, even I think that Kartik is Naina's step son. Ekta and her polluted mind we all know!  When Naina was reprimanding him over the phone, could see the anguish in his eyes.Poor chap looked so shaken up!! I think kartik's act of retaliation is  going to start soon!!

What a mom, one son is , apple-of-her eye and other one, she treats just as a peach (informer) who informs her know abt the business!!

mink

§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG Goldie
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG

Posted: 03 May 2005 at 8:14am | IP Logged
thanks for all ur comments gals...
kool*kariya* Goldie
kool*kariya*
kool*kariya*

Posted: 03 May 2005 at 3:07pm | IP Logged

ya i think it is sad the way naina treats karthik...........i like him (ofcourse after angad and prithvi)

BTW.......prithvi nad harshini Dead.....NO WAY

kariya!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top