Pankhuri to knw everything...!!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

aries_23

Groupbie

aries_23

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged
new promo is out...Smile

Adi to tell Pankhuri abt his parents separation in Sangeet...Pankhuri is shockedShocked...

so wat do u all think?? wat will b Her and her family Reaction abt it...???Confused

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

*nadia*kie91Amara786roselilov_in_d_airBushraa.anusha.cochin-mari-Tacker_HolicxMidnightStarx-SMay31-EkSapnoKiPariImzi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pankhuri to knw everything...!!!" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lov_in_d_air

lov_in_d_air

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Wow...Waitin fr her reactionSmile...hope she doesnt react badly...n nw she would really understands as to y  Adi has negative views abt commitments n relationships...

xMidnightStarx

IF-Rockerz

xMidnightStarx

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing!! WOW, I think Pankhuri will be understanding :)

khan_somi

Goldie

khan_somi

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Tfs

roseli

roseli

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
as far as i have understand pankhuris character i think it wont matter to her but now she will understand y adi always talked about divorce 

EkSapnoKiPari

IF-Sizzlerz

EkSapnoKiPari

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
OMG
really
n wooow they both talking
i gotta c todays episode!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Raadhni

Bushraa.

Goldie

Bushraa.

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
thanks for sharing :)

Amara786

Amara786

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Pankhuri will understand that's why he always talks about divorce and seperation cos his parents are going through the same and not so sure if she will tell her family or not

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.