Mythological Masti

New Ramayan Series on Zee TV !! (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 15

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bijayananda

If this is Sagar Pictures then no need to get shocked , they are rascals ... just see just in name of remake of Shri Krishna how Jai Shree Krishna was made .. and then their grand show came DBSK , Vishal Karwal ,, thinking he could act as Krishna as Nitesh Bhardwaj did .. haha , they made a joke ,, out of 300 episodes only 4 was good in which sudama came to meet Lord Krishna in Dwarka , that was also good because of Sudama , not of krishna ...
                If it had been original Sagar Arts by Ramananda Sagar ( now by His son A. Sagar) , it would bring some devotion but moti sagar , he seems to be envious and started this Sagar Pictures ... innocent people dont know Arts and pictures are different , taking sagars name proving it to be Ramananda Sagar they want to make money ... look for sagar arts miliions are people waiting its show CGM , but DBSK went ,, chalo jaan chuti ...

this ramayan will be same as DBSK full of nonsence stories ,,,,,,, none can take position of Gurmeet and Debina for next 100 years in Ramayan .. so dont try this ... we biocott this show because we can guess it will be total mess ... i had in the begining of DBSK guessed it would be mess and it proved to be messed .. look my friends I can tell this will also be mess ...

Gurmeet's acting made me crazy towards lord RamChandra ... and became Lord Ram's devotee .. but there will be no one who will take his position ...Smile

I agree that Sagar Pictures ruined most of their shows. Jai Shri Krishna was somewhat better than the ones that followed (they seem to know younger Krishna better than older one), but everything else became a total flop. DBSK, Mahavir Hanuman, and whatever they made that I lost count of. In DBSK I liked Vishal. He was a good actor but his acting skills were wasted in that show. All the other actors were not well casted.

Gurmeet and Debina became so popular as Ram and Sita, I doubt Sagar Pictures' Ramayan will grab people's interest, especially since it's only been 3 years since the Imagine one ended. People still remember Gurmina too much.

Btw, you follow CGM too? I used to watch it in the beginning but then couldn't find time to continue. Where did the story stop before NDTV shut down?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New Ramayan Series on Zee TV !! (Page 5)" in Mythological Masti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Kal El

IF-Rockerz

Kal El

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Binny Sharma to play Sita?

The search for Ram and Sita for Zee TV's Ramayan has been on for quite some time now with big names like Aamir Dalvi, Gagan Malik, Avinash Sachdev, Neha Sargam, Divyanka Tripathi, amongst others, being in the reckoning.

We now hear that Channel Zee find, Binny Sharma who enthralled one and all with her dancing skills in Dance India Dance and then diversified her talent as the lead in Zee TV's Sanjog Se Bani Sangini has been short listed to essay the role of Sita.

Though the channel has not entirely decided on their Ram and Sita, it now looks as though in all probability Binny might play Sita in Moti Sagar Productions' Ramayan for Zee TV.

When contacted, Binny Sharma said, "I have auditioned for the role and it would be a priviledge for me to work with Zee again. However, I have not heard back from them."

And with respect to Ram, it is still Gagan Malik who seems to be topping the list.

We tried contacting Meenakshi Sagar but did not get any revert till the time of filing the story.

Let's wait to see what happens next.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Varnita.

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
Binny Sharma???? Who's she? :P I was actually kind of getting used to Neha Sargam to play Sita, she has a pretty face.

Varnita.

Varnita.

IF-Sizzlerz

Varnita.

Posted: 04 August 2012 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Here is Binny Sharma !!
No Idea weather she is a Proper Choice for Sita or Not !!

Binny Sharma from Sanjog Se Bani Sangini wishes Happy Diwali

Binny Sharma

Binny Sharma

Binny Sharma in tv show Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 04 August 2012 at 8:58am | IP Logged
I really can't say from looking at the pics.Confused I guess we'll have to wait and see how she looks after the makeup and costume.

Varnita.

Varnita.

IF-Sizzlerz

Varnita.

Posted: 04 August 2012 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

I really can't say from looking at the pics.Confused I guess we'll have to wait and see how she looks after the makeup and costume.

Exactly, it is not only the Looks which make a Character Perfet and Specially when it is a Mytho role...There r many other things which matters more than the Looks, Well Lets wait for 12th August...We have all our Confusions CLeared then Smile

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 04 August 2012 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Varnita.

Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Exactly, it is not only the Looks which make a Character Perfet and Specially when it is a Mytho role...There r many other things which matters more than the Looks, Well Lets wait for 12th August...We have all our Confusions CLeared then Smile

Yeah, we can't judge someone by their offscreen pics, as they can look like a totally different person with mytho getup. Not just looks though, even acting matters because it's not satisfying to have a pretty Sita who doesn't know how to acto.

Varnita.

Kal El

IF-Rockerz

Kal El

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Turns out they are not revealing the names of the leads on purpose and they are not afraid of comparisons with the earlier serials:

Asked how different would the third version be, Ramanand's granddaughter Meenakshi Sagar told us: "The language has been simplified so that today's generation is able to understand it and learn from it."

"The story will be similar to what my grandfather Ramanand Sagarji had shown. Nothing new can be included in the story, but the presentation will definitely be different. The technology is much better today and we have worked on lot on detailing of the characters," she added.

Actor Rishabh Shukla has been roped in for the role of King Dashratha, Shikha Swaroop of 'Chandrakanta' fame will portray Kaikeyee and Neil Bhatt of '12/24 Karol Bagh' fame will be seen in Lakshman's role.

The identity of other characters, including protagonists Ram and Sita have been kept under wraps for now. The show will go on air Aug 12.

"We have spent a lot of time deciding on the casting of the show. We were never looking for larger than life personalities. I won't say they are new faces, but they are good actors," said Bhalwankar, adding that there's a special reason behind concealing the identity of Ram and Sita.

"When Doordarshan's 'Ramayan' came, media was not very active at that time. So, when people saw Arun Govil, they saw him as Ram and not Arun Govil. His real identity came out quite later," he said.

"We are not revealing the names because we want people to see them as Ram and Sita, not as actors XYZ," he added.

Bhalwankar doesn't fear comparisons with earlier versions of 'Ramayan'.

"There will be more comparisons with the earlier 'Ramayan' than comparisons with Imagine's 'Ramayan'. We don't fear it because their (Imagine's) grammar and framework was different. It was more of a family drama and our approach is different," he added.

http://entertainment.in.msn.com/tv/article.aspx?cp-documentid=250476634

Also, the show will be simultaneously telecast on DD and Zee:

New Delhi: The revered epic 'Ramayan' is all set to be retold in a new avatar on Doordarshan's national channel from August 12 every Sunday morning.

In a statement released here Doordarshan said that it had tied up with private channel Zee TV to simulcast a new star studded production of the epic in the form of a television series.

"In our effort to revive the glory of Sunday morning slot, Doordarshan will premier the country's most revered mythological series 'Ramayan' at 11.00 AM every Sunday from August 12 for one hour on DD National (DD-1) and the same will be simulcast with Zee TV," a Doordarshan statement said here.

Doordarshan had earlier simulcast 'Satyameva Jayate' on this slot with Star TV. The epic series is to be directed by Moti Sagar of M/s Sagar Arts fame, Doordarshan said.

In its statement Doordarshan said that "the timeless classic based on Tulsidas' Ramcharitmanas' is still relevant in contemporary times and will be able to provide wholesome entertainment and message to the entire family, right from grandparents to children, in a joint TV viewing experience."

'Ramayan' will also have interactive apps on social networking websites to ensure a good connect with the younger generation, the statement said.

The jet-setting, smartphone-toting denizens of the Twitter age can benefit immensely from applying its learnings to their lives, it added.
http://zeenews.india.com/entertainment/idiotbox/new-tv-series-ramayan-to-be-simulcast-on-dd-zee_116823.htm

Edited by Kal El - 08 August 2012 at 9:31am

Varnita.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top