Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Bini311

IF-Dazzler

Bini311

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
I loved when Tejal said she could sacrifice anything for her dad, even her love...that was a very strong statement and also apt for the situation because Aniket didn't really stand up for her...instead of listening to both sides he immediately asked her to apolosize to shashwat...such a big let down...and Tejal didn't inentionally hurt Shashwat...wonder how this truth will come out? Does Shashwat has camera in his office??

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

aisha.damorRaadhniLuv4gamesbirju4babyArnavKiiDeewaniimagine-addict-Khush-Madhura2105-Chandramukhi-ll-Shilpa-ll_TaNi_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Loved Tejal, Dissapointing Aniket" in Ek Doosre Se Karte Hain Pyaar Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Luv4games

Goldie

Luv4games

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
this right.. the drama is going on the right track...
everyone was hurt when tejal said that Sayunkta takes all the money that is made from the NGO.. but no one cared What Shashwat did to Gulab chan.. 

looking at the precap it looks like Aniket may stand up for Tejal.. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aisha.damorimagine-addict-Chandramukhi-ll-Shilpa-ll

funny25

Groupbie

funny25

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Why in most of the show, any nice function doesn't happen, the way it should happen? Wonder why?Shocked

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aisha.damorimagine-addictll-Shilpa-ll

ArnavKiiDeewani

Goldie

ArnavKiiDeewani

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Luv4games

this right.. the drama is going on the right track...
everyone was hurt when tejal said that Sayunkta takes all the money that is made from the NGO.. but no one cared What Shashwat did to Gulab chan.. 

looking at the precap it looks like Aniket may stand up for Tejal.. 

yuhr ryt no one cares what Shashwat did to Gulab chan !
but binoy n nikhilesh they were try to know the truth ! love themHeart

love Tejal in today's epiHeartHeartHug
seriously if i was tejal not only broke shaswat hand but kill himAngryDead!

Edited by ArnavKiiDeewani - 23 July 2012 at 2:33pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

aisha.damorRaadhniimagine-addict-Chandramukhi-ll-Shilpa-ll

paki-kurri55

Groupbie

paki-kurri55

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
i agree da line was very very strong!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ll-Shilpa-ll

_TaNi_

IF-Sizzlerz

_TaNi_

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 1:19am | IP Logged
seriously aniket disappointed Yesterday ...
fyn agree dat Shahwat s his brother bt atleast he shud hv listened to the whole story ...
he shud hv nt told her to say SOrry ...
n yes i really like Binoy n Nikhilesh 's character ...dey asked Shashwat to show d proofs 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aisha.damorll-Shilpa-ll

aisha.damor

aisha.damor

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 1:33am | IP Logged
agree wid u completely...i was thinking why every one  pointed tejal.. ok she was little loud bt  yaar no one asked anything 2 saswat.. M family was asking 4 proof frm saswat when everything happend... why not then n there?????Confused

i think aniket k liye ye 50-50 situation thi... at one hand his brother n at other his love...
poor aniket . Cry... poor tejal...Cry 

i hope binoy n nikilesh find d truth soon...Tongue

ll-Shilpa-ll

ll-Shilpa-ll

IF-Sizzlerz

ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Yeah I agree, I felt bad for Tejal and based on her personality everyone misjudged her and her emotions. No one cared that her father's 30 years reputation was put on line, or asked what really happened.

As for Aniket, there is more to this then we know, his younger brother and sister are always trying to humiliate and hurt him in one way or another and I think he is torn between his mom and Tejal. He loves them both and everything happened so fast he was still trying to figure out how everything went so wrong.

Edited by sbp1971 - 24 July 2012 at 5:07am

Madhura2105

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.