sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Hayyee! Kya jodi hai? 😍

Stark opposites, literally! Here is Ranveer, the playboy who doesn't go by the rules. Whose motto is to react worse to every bad action. He's got that spirit to go to the edge and take risks. Then there is Panchi! The sweet girl who'd rather keep silent when all is going wrong than take action. A girl who would just follow rules and try her best to not hurt anyone, be it someone who she doesn't like. Honestly it doesn't feel like she would dislike anyone. She's such a sweet little doll 😳

Their friendly competition of who reaches the school first. His harmless 2-3 gram weight loss comment which she didn't mind at all. Her rolling of the eyes when another random girl wished him in the morning. And that epic nickname, "Nonu"! Haila! Nonu! School ke playboy ka nickname Nonu? But Ranveer didn't keep quiet. He called her Moti, Phattu Moti. Her genuine concern for him was so sweet to watch! Seriously, they do not belong to the same world but they are still together. Who knows for how many years but their friendship is so sweet. Only the first episode and I've gone crazy for them!

Can't wait for more of their scenes! 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sujana9 thumbnail
Panchi d shy n caring best fren: don noe about others buh i found panchi 2 b sexiest of lot , whats truely appreciating about her is d caring nature about everyone after all she is advisor of royal academy, truely lovable n very shy panchi πŸ˜³ she is truely adorable ..ranbeer awww he is caansinova yet ...he is called NOnnu  HAYEE β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈ

dey r best frnds gng to trun into love ☺️
first episode but abs in love wid dem ..EEPS <333

cant wait πŸ˜ƒ

lovely post 😊
Edited by sujana9 - 11 years ago
.ishqbulava. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
they are soo cute πŸ˜³
love d way she calls him nonu πŸ˜³ its so sweet 
it would be fun watching them together πŸ˜‰
sourmisery thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Greeshu--

they are soo cute πŸ˜³

love d way she calls him nonu πŸ˜³ its so sweet 
it would be fun watching them together πŸ˜‰

I swear! I am sooo looking forward to them! Gaah! TBP made me go crazzzyyy...! 😳
.ishqbulava. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -Mais-

I swear! I am sooo looking forward to them! Gaah! TBP made me go crazzzyyy...! 😳

meee too ! this show will rock for sure πŸ˜‰
mee loving it so much abhi se <3
sourmisery thumbnail
Originally posted by: sujana9

Panchi d shy n caring best fren: don noe about others buh i found panchi 2 b sexiest of lot , whats truely appreciating about her is d caring nature about everyone after all she is advisor of royal academy, truely lovable n very shy panchi πŸ˜³ she is truely adorable ..ranbeer awww he is caansinova yet ...he is called NOnnu  HAYEE β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈ

dey r best frnds gng to trun into love ☺️
first episode but abs in love wid dem ..EEPS <333

cant wait πŸ˜ƒ

lovely post 😊

Totally! Panchi is so sweet! I always admire such characters, cuz I am not like that at all. Social, friendly, sweet; these really are the qualities that I love in any girl. The best part is that it doesn't seem like she is taken for granted. When she stopped Ranveer-KD fight, none of them was rude to her because KD could've been rude to her. But they all respect her which is so sweet!

And hayyee!! Mujhe tou kaft hai for falling for best friends into lovers type of couple! Eeeppps!!! It's just the first epi! I MUST control myself! Oh hell, I've gone crazy!! Certified Ranveer-Panchi pankha - ME!!! 😍
StolenKiss. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Really dude dey are soo cute..inse zyaada cute couple is duniya mai ho hi nae sakte..<3
sourmisery thumbnail
Originally posted by: Abshu_Arsha

Really dude dey are soo cute..inse zyaada cute couple is duniya mai ho hi nae sakte..<3

agreed, agreed, agreeed! cent percent agreed!! 😍
snowflake. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I know, loving this pair πŸ˜πŸ˜
sourmisery thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Aanchal_

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#ff0033">I know, loving this pair😍😍</font>

main tou ek hi epi mein flat hogayi. Hayyyee...!