Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

lostmymusic.

IF-Sizzlerz

lostmymusic.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Hayyee! Kya jodi hai? Day Dreaming

Stark opposites, literally! Here is Ranveer, the playboy who doesn't go by the rules. Whose motto is to react worse to every bad action. He's got that spirit to go to the edge and take risks. Then there is Panchi! The sweet girl who'd rather keep silent when all is going wrong than take action. A girl who would just follow rules and try her best to not hurt anyone, be it someone who she doesn't like. Honestly it doesn't feel like she would dislike anyone. She's such a sweet little doll Embarrassed

Their friendly competition of who reaches the school first. His harmless 2-3 gram weight loss comment which she didn't mind at all. Her rolling of the eyes when another random girl wished him in the morning. And that epic nickname, "Nonu"! Haila! Nonu! School ke playboy ka nickname Nonu? But Ranveer didn't keep quiet. He called her Moti, Phattu Moti. Her genuine concern for him was so sweet to watch! Seriously, they do not belong to the same world but they are still together. Who knows for how many years but their friendship is so sweet. Only the first episode and I've gone crazy for them!

Can't wait for more of their scenes! Embarrassed

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

grid1989scarletmoonSlexie4evanehnehnejiSmiley1279maaji89---Shweta----CheekuBeetch-AmRiTa_SStolenKiss.krittika23Nirju99100littledevilsRAHI_SSFullyFaltoo.--Greeshu--..nams..sujana9-Hudi-The007ShivaniKriYaansh960Zehnaseeb.FieryLionessAyesha066epiphany.marauderFlame.Of.Rose..-Ayesshhaa-..snowflake.charmee_sammy-Jwalamukhi--MamuKiBhanji--Araina-Nikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Nonu ki Moti! :D" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sujana9

IF-Rockerz

sujana9

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Panchi d shy n caring best fren: don noe about others buh i found panchi 2 b sexiest of lot , whats truely appreciating about her is d caring nature about everyone after all she is advisor of royal academy, truely lovable n very shy panchi Embarrassed she is truely adorable ..ranbeer awww he is caansinova yet ...he is called NOnnu  HAYEE BlushingBlushing

dey r best frnds gng to trun into love Blushing
first episode but abs in love wid dem ..EEPS <333

cant wait Big smile

lovely post Smile

Edited by sujana9 - 23 July 2012 at 11:03am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lostmymusic.Zehnaseeb.

--Greeshu--

IF-Rockerz

--Greeshu--

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged
they are soo cute Embarrassed
love d way she calls him nonu Embarrassed its so sweet 
it would be fun watching them together Wink

lostmymusic.Zehnaseeb.

lostmymusic.

IF-Sizzlerz

lostmymusic.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Greeshu--

I swear! I am sooo looking forward to them! Gaah! TBP made me go crazzzyyy...! Embarrassed

--Greeshu--

IF-Rockerz

--Greeshu--

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mais-

Originally posted by --Greeshu--

I swear! I am sooo looking forward to them! Gaah! TBP made me go crazzzyyy...! Embarrassed
meee too ! this show will rock for sure Wink
mee loving it so much abhi se <3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lostmymusic.

lostmymusic.

IF-Sizzlerz

lostmymusic.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sujana9

Panchi d shy n caring best fren: don noe about others buh i found panchi 2 b sexiest of lot , whats truely appreciating about her is d caring nature about everyone after all she is advisor of royal academy, truely lovable n very shy panchi Embarrassed she is truely adorable ..ranbeer awww he is caansinova yet ...he is called NOnnu  HAYEE BlushingBlushing

dey r best frnds gng to trun into love Blushing
first episode but abs in love wid dem ..EEPS <333

cant wait Big smile

lovely post Smile

Totally! Panchi is so sweet! I always admire such characters, cuz I am not like that at all. Social, friendly, sweet; these really are the qualities that I love in any girl. The best part is that it doesn't seem like she is taken for granted. When she stopped Ranveer-KD fight, none of them was rude to her because KD could've been rude to her. But they all respect her which is so sweet!

And hayyee!! Mujhe tou kaft hai for falling for best friends into lovers type of couple! Eeeppps!!! It's just the first epi! I MUST control myself! Oh hell, I've gone crazy!! Certified Ranveer-Panchi pankha - ME!!! Day Dreaming

scarletmoonsujana9

StolenKiss.

IF-Dazzler

StolenKiss.

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Really dude dey are soo cute..inse zyaada cute couple is duniya mai ho hi nae sakte..<3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lostmymusic.

lostmymusic.

IF-Sizzlerz

lostmymusic.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Abshu_Arsha

Really dude dey are soo cute..inse zyaada cute couple is duniya mai ho hi nae sakte..<3

agreed, agreed, agreeed! cent percent agreed!! Day Dreaming

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.