Page 1 of 51

Page 1
Page   of 51
Page 2 Page 51

sparklystarstud

IF-Dazzler

sparklystarstud

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
hello my dear frnds and soon-to-be frnds...
this is my second venture into the writing world...
bear with me if im not that good...

and here's the prologue of this new story...
and this story is dedicated to three of my best friends i got here on I.F...
saieluvPearl_mystic ) shruti my melody Shruti21 ) and finally Aquline ( Aquiline )...she's the one who stands all my craziness i tell u...

so this is basically inspired from the Mills & Boons style ... but its not completely copied from there... just the basic storyline... or the tag line as u call it... the rest is completely my creativity...
but if u still think its not right then tell me so... i'll have this removed... if not... THEN ENJOY MY STORY...

Disclaimer:This actual story line belongs to M&B, and the characters belong to IPKKND, StarPlus. I own none of them except indulging them together in my own creativity.

Prologue

Khushi had always been a dreamer to escape the harsh realities of the world she lived in. Though she lived in a family, that gave her none of the affection she wanted, she learnt to love with holding back with the help of her big brother, who protected her and gave her everything she wanted. But dreams are surreal. Her world collapsed when reality hit her smack, pulling her down to the pits of hell from where even her brother couldn't save her.

She climbed her way up, all alone and faced the world once again, this time with a strong mind and willful heart. She was a changed woman. No longer her past! But still couldn't let go of the lingering dreams. Afterall, she was born that way! And so she took up the career that would help her dream, not for herself, but for others. She became the chief event manager and secretary for the world renown jewelers, after a lot of struggles and hurdles in the form of whipping word lashes. Now she shined, just like the gems designed by AR Jewels.

But the first time she heard the husky voice of her boss ordering down the phone, she knew he was a force to be reckoned with. And the first time she laid her eyes on him...MAN! Did she regret taking up this job?!?

Arnav Singh Raizada, not only had the skills for pleasing his women, but his fingers were worshipped by the majority of the women population in the world for the jewels they designed. He was a brilliant business man, who had brought his company from nowhere to the creator and designers of the world's most desired jewels.

ASR is determined to never mix business with pleasure. But the sparks his doe-eyed secretary ignites in him, made him question his own principles.

She was like the rarest black pearls one could have the fortune to behold, but still remained deep down the fathomless ocean.

He was like the diamonds, dazzling with brilliance, but still concealed as coal, miles below the earth.

Both waiting to be discovered and possessed, adorning the souls that destiny had created just for them.

He was the door to her horrible past, she never wanted to open.

While she was the rose with thorns, he never wanted to prick upon.

This tale of mine, tells you the consequences of things forbidden, yet coveted. Because it is human nature to want the things that were never meant to be possessed. And when you fall hard for that very same thing, pain and hurt are bound to haunt you till you come to terms with your destined fate.

--------------

sooo...there u go guys...

it was the prologue... and if u like it and want me to continue...tell me so via ur comments and likes...

all kind of criticisms are welcomed...

and if u want pms... add me in as buddy...

~~~ sam xoxo

NOTE: 

Iam gonna write each chapter of this story as a dedication to the each of my friends i found here on I.F. to show them they will always hold a special place in my heart. LOVE YOU GUYS 

INDEX:~
Prologue - *scroll above

my other ff if u ever wanna read 

Edited by sparklystarstud - 07 January 2013 at 7:46am

The following 73 member(s) liked the above post:

JANNAVRain_dropsonson126niccireena1146princessep13Mcoyzash12felixfelicis77zara28bhambari7537Mgatakshubhangisamspriyanka09disha7day_lilyblue_sapphireGunMshalinikanagunina282-Shalu-dancedanceRRsakadafiwinchfirespongebobchickraiishanthipriyameem17deereyedgal504memories_imsessybluetajApples94Shruti21N.Mussarrathodan1987surita12nehusashhhKishmishfarha5556Rozy77serialmaniacsharneil92pinkpearlzN0306-.Pearl.-Lyraa99aaytgangsubhadraprasadchevalKatelyn--Siva--kvarshashonagudiaareeba_blossomashred12desisweetheart9tia.osamia19flowers4u_disha_tinselrukuswasthikaajoopMrMrsChiping.siva2901Preet.Kcmishti_17dumasIsleOfCapri-Spirited-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ArHi FF: Diamonds & Pearls NOTE on pg.49[7/1]" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shruti21

IF-Dazzler

Shruti21

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged

chui mui i love you.. (see i said it)

that was simply A.W.E.S.O.M.E

DEADLY past,.. loved only by big brother... and still a dreamer...

well when life is tough its the dream which gives you happiness...and even the courage to live the life...

Now she shined just like the jewels designed by AR Jewels.... lovely line to describe her... 

MAN! Did she regret taking up this job?!?

do she know ASR..??Confused

arnav,.. he looks so different then the show...seems like he is not the same angry young man... LOL..

ahem ahem this time no fashion industry.. instead jewel design... moti toh khushi hi ho gayi hogi..Big smile

aahhaaa... he is already in love with khushi... love at first sight...

She was like the rarest black pearls one had the fortune to behold, but still remained deep down the fathomless ocean.

He was like the diamonds, brilliant and inspiring, but still concealed as coal miles below the earth...

these lines were fabulous... loved the words you used to describe them...

Wondering about khushi's past already...Dead

it is human nature to want the things that were never meant to be possessed. And when you fall hard for that very same thing, pain and hurt are bound to haunt you till you come to terms with it.

PERFECT words ... true fact about human nature...

why prologue's have to be so short..?? uuhhhuu... i want chapter one...

thank you so much for dedicating this... though i dont deserve it...thanks a ton sweetheart...

P.S: thank you for writing this story... it will be a master piece...Smile dead sure...

Edited by Shruti21 - 23 July 2012 at 11:38am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sparklystarstud-.Pearl.--Spirited-

-.Pearl.-

IF-Dazzler

-.Pearl.-

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Sharmeee... That was brilliant - hands down!

She was like the rarest black pearls one had the fortune to behold, but still remained deep down the fathomless ocean.

He was like the diamonds, brilliant and inspiring, but still concealed as coal miles below the earth.

Both waiting to be discovered and possessed, adorning the souls that destiny had created just for them.

While she was the rose with thorns, he never wanted to tread upon.

I'm flat over these words! So beautiful... So simple... Hell, I never thought five sentences would get me hooked to any damn thing in the world - but you did it! 

The story looks promising - especially the last two lines of the prologue have captured all my attention for the tremendous potential they have for a great great great story!

Forbidden fruit tastes the sweetest... And strangely they hurt the most... Perfectly said!

Gonna be interesting to see how this story moves... The relation Arnav and Khushi share in this one is gonna be super exciting! Looking forward to the first chapter already!

Loved it!

And a bunches of roses, with loads of hugs and kisses for you for the dedication for this wonderful story! Muuuaaahhh! Luv ya! Hug

Edited by Pearl_mystic - 23 July 2012 at 11:33am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shruti21sparklystarstud-Spirited-

farha5556

IF-Dazzler

farha5556

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged
nice concept continue soon

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sparklystarstudShruti21

mishti_17

IF-Stunnerz

mishti_17

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Wow, this is interesting.. Looking forward..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sparklystarstud

sparklystarstud

IF-Dazzler

sparklystarstud

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pearl_mystic

Sharmeee... That was brilliant - hands down!

He was like the diamonds, brilliant and inspiring, but still concealed as coal miles below the earth.

While she was the rose with thorns, he never wanted to tread upon.

I'm flat over these words! So beautiful... So simple... Hell, I never thought five sentences would get me hooked to any damn thing in the world - but you did it! 

The story looks promising - especially the last two lines of the prologue have captured all my attention for the tremendous potential they have for a great great great story!

Forbidden fruit tastes the sweetest... And strangely they hurt the most... Perfectly said!

Gonna be interesting to see how this story moves... The relation Arnav and Khushi share in this one is gonna be super exciting! Looking forward to the first chapter already!

Loved it!

And a bunches of roses, with loads of hugs and kisses for you for the dedication for this wonderful story! Muuuaaahhh! Luv ya! Hug

awwwiiieee... thanx for the loveliest comment jaan...

wow...i feel sooo special that i got YOU hooked to this story...
no words more than this will make me happiiieee...

will be posting the updates for this one and MM periodically... both my babies need the love in this world nah...

loveee u tooo saie...mwaaahhh Monkey Icon

Edited by sparklystarstud - 11 October 2012 at 11:49pm

Shruti21-.Pearl.-

sparklystarstud

IF-Dazzler

sparklystarstud

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shruti21

chui mui i love you.. (see i said it)

that was simply A.W.E.S.O.M.E

DEADLY past,.. loved only by big brother... and still a dreamer...

well when life is tough its the dream which gives you happiness...and even the courage to live the life...

Now she shined just like the jewels designed by AR Jewels.... lovely line to describe her... 

MAN! Did she regret taking up this job?!?

do she know ASR..??Confused

arnav,.. he looks so different then the show...seems like he is not the same angry young man... LOL..

ahem ahem this time no fashion industry.. instead jewel design... moti toh khushi hi ho gayi hogi..Big smile

aahhaaa... he is already in love with khushi... love at first sight...

He was like the diamonds, brilliant and inspiring, but still concealed as coal miles below the earth...

these lines were fabulous... loved the words you used to describe them...

Wondering about khushi's past already...Dead

it is human nature to want the things that were never meant to be possessed. And when you fall hard for that very same thing, pain and hurt are bound to haunt you till you come to terms with it.

PERFECT words ... true fact about human nature...

why prologue's have to be so short..?? uuhhhuu... i want chapter one...

thank you so much for dedicating this... though i dont deserve it...thanks a ton sweetheart...

P.S: thank you for writing this story... it will be a master piece...Smile dead sure...

atlasssttt...I LOVE U TOOO MELODYYY...
<<u know wat... i need to find a nick name for saie too...>>

i loovvveeeddd ur comment...
yes there's deadly past...for both of them...will reveal it as we go into the story...
and i wanted to bring in some reality unlike my MM story which is full of magic...
and u deserve this story luv... ur one of my best frnds here...
masterpiece...hmmm... i wonder...lets see how this is gonna turn out... probably chapter 1 will be here tomoro...*hint hint
but will post only wen ur online kay...

Edited by sparklystarstud - 11 October 2012 at 11:50pm

Shruti21-.Pearl.-

Usma55

Goldie

Usma55

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged
cant wait to read more
update soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sparklystarstud