Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: bbbccc

Wasn't the principal a woman last time, when they went for PT meeting? Did they change her? I am glad he/she is better and more caring than her staff, I hated how their teacher behaved on Friday

no she wasn't a principal, she was a teacher i think, coz that's what the principal mentioned in today's episode
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: bbbccc

Wasn't the principal a woman last time, when they went for PT meeting? Did they change her? I am glad he/she is better and more caring than her staff, I hated how their teacher behaved on Friday

That was HOD or Staff Head Teacher which I learned by this episode. Principal said something like that.
KamliKudi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Guys, most of the time the precaps are misleading...so don't abuse/yell at Yash too much...save it for tomorrow πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: kamlikudi86

Guys, most of the time the precaps are misleading...so don't abuse/yell at Yash too much...save it for tomorrow πŸ˜†

Yeah guess we need to oust Bua and be angry with herπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Loveforlife thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: kamlikudi86

Guys, most of the time the precaps are misleading...so don't abuse/yell at Yash too much...save it for tomorrow πŸ˜†

Agree!
Yes I am sure Yash is doing it for a reason... after the Principal's bhashan I don't think he will dare to scold Aarti again...it might just be AarYa chaal!!!

Edited by Loveforlife - 11 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
If Yash misunderstands Aarti and once again Bua goes scotfree and later Aarti finds out Bua is main culprit but keeps quiet , then like Samana said its repitation of previous divorce/kangan incident only ... no difference πŸ˜•

So I hope Sanju's prediction comes true in this case and in the end its shown that Yash deliberately blamed Aarti in front of all to find out who is the real culprit who changed the speech πŸ˜ƒ

By now Yash knows Aarti well enough to trust that Aarti can never take any such shortcuts  to make Palak win πŸ˜•

But then again last time Aarti did take a shortcut by dressing up as Arpita for Palak's birthday to win her trust .. so mayb Yash thinks Aarti does the same again .. taking a short cut by changing Ansh's speech so that Palak can win πŸ˜•
DMKJ_VB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Samanalyse

My issue in this whole scenario is Aarti's mahanta. I am so scared she is going to find out about Bua and then not do anything, as usual, taking all the blame on herself. Yash is a dumbo. He was the same with the divorce papers. Without asking Aarti once if she wanted a divorce, or why she left (not that she would have told him anyway), he just assumed she wanted out. He is still surprised every time she does something right, like it was totally unexpected. So what is different here? Yash is under the impression that nobody is as idiotically righteous as him. Well, I have news. Aarti is going to be some tough competition!

🀣
So true!

After the precap I hv only one reaction- Yash is such an adorable, lovable, hot, sincere, honest, mad idiot!πŸ˜†
KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: jyoti06

But then again last time Aarti did take a shortcut by dressing up as Arpita for Palak's birthday to win her trust .. so mayb Yash thinks Aarti does the same again .. taking a short cut by changing Ansh's speech so that Palak can win πŸ˜•

yeah but i don't think yash is that stupid to believe that she'll harm one kid to win the other's trust...specially when he's seen how much ansh means to Aarti.
and even if she wanted palak to win, Aarti would've gotten rid of Yash's speech completely rather than make her son a laughing stock! I'm sure yash has brains...πŸ˜†
Edited by KinSanj - 11 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
I loved that scene where Aarti does that ishaara asking Yash to pray with her in front of god and then Yash starts praying with Aarti 😳,...I loved the way Yash is beginning to follow Aarti's orders and also understand her silent gestures 😳😳...
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: jyoti06

I loved that scene where Aarti does that ishaara asking Yash to pray with her in front of god and then Yash starts praying with Aarti 😳,...I loved the way Yash is beginning to follow Aarti's orders and also understand her silent gestures 😳😳...

That scene is one of my favorite scenes now😊  That silent understanding between the two of them😊