Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princessRock776 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
 why they have to replace him I like Anuj he is handsome I will miss him very much!
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for sharing

@ Shell

All that you have mentioned are possibilities that we can speculate. Unfortunately unless CV or Anuj give interview about the changes or reason for him leaving if true, we will never know.

Even if there were changes in the story Adi is still a very strong character in the show that's why cv will be replacing the role instead of just letting the character disappear.

This a performance oriented show and let's face it the actor couldn't cut it. So probably with complaints from fans CV recognized it and let him go which to me took too long cause fans gotten used to Anju and the show is over 60 episodes and him leaving now will effect some of the audiences.

Anyway lets wait and see what happens
Edited by pyar-ishk - 11 years ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ~~~~

girls dnt keep ur hopes high from now on.. because now i am 20000% sure cvs will make varun negative ๐Ÿ˜ญ n please be prepared for the news of amrita being replaced by nandish's wife rashmi desai coz this couple is famous for ruining a shows sanity.. all the best to phir subah hogi i am officially quitting it.. it was far more better to tolerate previous adi i hate the new one.. ๐Ÿ˜ก

@ blue :

I'm 3000% sure cvs will not make Vikram a villain and am not saying this cause I trust cv am saying cause I trust Varun Badola. From the beginning to till now cv and Varun have maintain his character is grey with a lot complexities which we seeing layer of each day and it only get stronger. CV can't make that kind of suicidal changes without justification and expect audiences like me will watch hell no that's not happening.

It's not confirm yet that Nandish please don't be haste in quitting PSH. As for Rashmi the she's about to play a lead in the couple home PH on Sahara One, so don't see her replacing Amu.

Also just remember Nandish had medical issues that's why he opted out of the lead role of Zee recently launched show Rab Se Sohna Isshq, wonder if all is okay now ๐Ÿ˜•

FastFuriousgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for sharing
the only reason i watch this show is because of Adi and since then if he is going to be replaced by Nandish Sadhu well i am sorry i will no longer watch the show but definitely will read the written updates ...

thank you
Pink-Lilly thumbnail
I Used To Watch The Show. Not Cause Of Adi. The Story Seems Abit Boring Now.
Hillylove thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing

I think this news can be taken two ways:

-  Either the cvs have changed the original story, because they realise they will never get better chemistry than Sugvi, no matter how grey Vikram gets๐Ÿ˜†  I think we Sugvi fans are kinda twisted๐Ÿ˜† we need help๐Ÿคฃ

or 

- ๐Ÿ˜” They are still sticking to their story, and testing this new actor to see if he has chemistry with Sugni, and if so they will make Vikram plain evil, and kick him out of Sugni's life for good.  I doubt the chemistry 100, but you never know what the trps will look like. 

Honestly, I really dont care who they put as long as Vikram is in Sugni's life at the end of the day, and Vikram is still the same actor. 

Sorry to be so pessimistic my dear Sugvi fans, but I know zee tv and cvs in general too well now. 
Edited by hillydee - 11 years ago
daffodil81 thumbnail

I think the reason why anuj left the show is bevoz he might have come to know that his character is a second lead and vicky sugni is the main focus. Also from cv pov maybe they got feedback on anuj acting hence replacement.
I agree with rani about nandish health and so he migt have signed this show as its not much role or straining his health.
OmaRamdass thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
man i am sad to read this- i did really like this adi and i wanted to see what connection he would have with Sugni.
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
So much of too and fro since night and early morning๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

I think earlier all of us were demanding that SE be changed as he did not act well and then slowly all calmed down and somehow we got used to watching his same expressions for all scenes and started associating the dialogues stopped  looking at his acting skills and now I think his role is going to increase and in FB also I saw lot of negative comments on his acting skills so the CVs must have made the change and reason they gave about dates.๐Ÿ˜•

Somehow I feel it exactly the opposite. How can a lead actor not give dates for the show.๐Ÿ˜• he knew what he was signing so lets W&W and see why it happened.

@Rani we got one zero less if you want to compare with ~~~~  ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Thanks all for your comments and speculations