OMG , Beena you crack me up!!ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iritz

GirlOfFire Goldie
GirlOfFire
GirlOfFire

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
Ritzy, Ruby

Awesome takes on today's episode... beautifully written. 

Take a bow!!

Madhu

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iritzredwine1

sonshine IF-Dazzler
sonshine
sonshine

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amarb

Oh ho ho baby, oh baby, pyaara tera gussa bhi
Oh baby, oh baby, mehak teri phool gulabi
Oh baby, oh baby, pyaara tera gussa bhi

Since everyone wrote about ASR and Khushi and everyone has dissected, bisected and trisected their actions, expressions and body language' I thought why not pay homage to our darling Payash's love towards the color Pink'. Yes you read it right not Payash, but their favorite color Pink. So that is why this whole post is presented to you in Pink' oh wait I saw some blue in their room' so I have decided to add a dash of blue to this post.

So lets go back and see what all was pink today'

Comforter = Pink

Pillow cover = Pink

Sheet  = Pink

Back Wall = Pink

Painting on the Back wall = Pink with a dash of blue

Payal Night wear = Pink

Aakash's Kurta = I am 90% sure is light pink

Stuff on the dressing table = Pink

Aakash and Payal's face = rouge you guessed it right Pink'.

I am trying to see Aakash's stone in his ring = Is it Pink??

Now that I think about it I remember  Aakash's favorite shirt was Pink in color'

Seeing so much of pink around (including mami's pink glasses, rouge and eye shadow) I am sure Aakash's eye color would reflect the pink of health he is in'.So Aakash this song is for you...I am pretty sure this is what is going in your mind...

Here are the lyrics'

Gulaabi aankhen jo teri dekhi
Sharaabi yeh dil ho gayaParty
Sambhaalo mujhko o mere yaaron
Sambhalna mushkil ho gaya Ouch
Dil mein mere khwaab tere Cry
Bas tere jaise ho deewaar pe Shocked
Tujhpe fida main kyoon hua D'oh
Aata hai gussa mujhe pyaar pe Angry
Main lut gaya maanke dil ka kaha Cry
Main kahin tha na rahaD'oh

Kya kahoon main dilruba Angry
Pura yeh jaadu teri aankhon ka Wacko
Yeh mera kaatil ho gaya Confused

Now Ruby asked some questions in her post and as a good Samaritan I have decided to answer her and release her from the agony of confusion'.

1. What according to you was the biggest fear in Anjali's mind ' That is a tough question' You are implying that anjali has a mind.. I thought dimaag aasono ke saath beh gaye the'

2. What according to you was the reason .. ( untold) that Anjali had an angst against KHUSHI 'C'mon did it look like she had angst against Khushi' Anji is cool so that is why she even spoke to Khushi giving a cold shoulder'ok seriously her main angst is that somehow and somewhere Khsushi proved that she has 0.00025 ounces of brain than Anji..

3. Do you think today Arnav reassured his Di ??...Didn't notice' He was busy thinking about the next gift for Khushi

4. Do you think Anjali .. has believed Arnav on Shyam;s truth?...Nope'. But to make her believe all ASR had to do is get her pooja ki thali, light a lamp and put his hand over it and say "Jab tak aap meri baat par yakeen nahi karti tab tak main apna haath is diye se nahi hataonga"'. Problem solved

5. Do you think Anjali has understood the gravity of the sacrifice both Arnav & Khushi have made of their lives for Anjali 'Sacrifice' what sacrifice' Oh yes' the 7 times missed kiss sacrifice' and all the sacrifices that they had to make because of her calling "Chotte"' Nope' Now I think when ASR and Khushi start getting physical mid-way involuntarily they will hear her voice in the mind and that will be our new kind of interruption.

Please provide only good comments... Bad comments will be totally ignored...

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
Bee! my love! my life! My GULAABOOO!!!
you are atrociousROFL
still i love you
i love to to a pink deathROFL
loved your post
loved your answers to Ruby's questions
as for that video... i was laughing my head offROFL
( 0:10 to 0:21)i imagined Akash and Payal, yes, you guessed it... Akash in a pink jumpsuitROFL
(0:47 to 0:51)anyone of the three couples
2:10 to 2:15 for me it was a cinematic representation of ARHI's trademark Dhak-DhakLOL

Edited by sonshine - 23 July 2012 at 8:32pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maaziairitztwisted_beenz

abavi IF-Dazzler
abavi
abavi

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
Nice Analysis girls!!

Ritzy, girloffire, Winey and  Sam

Beens, that was a laughter riot!

Now the answers for your questions Winey! Mine is kinda serious! Wink

1. What according to you was the biggest fear in Anjali's mind 

that her chotey's priorities are changed, He is no longer feeling giving her the same importance that he used to give her!

2. What according to you was the reason .. ( untold) that Anjali had an angst against KHUSHI 

In Anjali's POV, Kushi is the reason her husband is in a wrong light! Shyam is not a skirt chaser but he is man with harmones! . Kushi's actions would have triggered him to do that. Only because Kushi tried to encourage those actions, like she feeding him, asking him to accompny her somewhere, asking him to divorce Anjali, he became worser!

Also she will tolerate Kushi for her brother's sake... Anything for chotey!

3. Do you think today Arnav reassured his Di ??

He has told her what she wanted to hear! He has assured her that his biggest decision in life was driven by her wellbeing, her child's well being in mind. He has told her that their relationship will never loose its importance because of Kushi in it... He remembers the dialogues that she told him once and associates that with his love... She is pacified for the moment, until something else happens that brings in the insecurities again

4. Do you think Anjali .. has believed Arnav on Shyam;s truth?

No, She was worried that Arnav has blindly out of love for kushi, didnt give a thought about others and thrown shyam out of the house.
But now she knows that he has first thought that Kushi and Shyam had an affair and he married her. now he believes that kushi is innocent... a time will come when he will believe Shyam is innocent too.. and all was a MU

5. Do you think Anjali has understood the gravity of the sacrifice both Arnav & Khushi have made of their lives for Anjali .. 

No, she does not know the sacrifices made, simply because it was not highlighted. Arnav filtered some of the truth and told her what he wanted her to hear to assure her all is well... in that also, she took what she wanted to assure her that all hope is not lost, she didnt concentrate on the sacrifice part, she concentrated on the thought that she was in Arnav's thought when he made the big decision. so sacrifices will be highlighted some other time!

Edited by abavi - 23 July 2012 at 8:53pm

GirlOfFireredwine1

twisted_beenz IF-Rockerz
twisted_beenz
twisted_beenz

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by GirlOfFire

A tip of the Hat...

to the writers of this amazing experience - 'Iss Pyaar ko Kya Naam Doon?'

We pick up where we left off on Friday. Anjali's insecurities about her brother, accusing him of lying about why he was back home. Why didn't he tell the truth? He is aghast at her words

So Arnav proceeds to tell her - what she wants to hear:
Nothing has changed. - TRUTH - nothing has changed in his feelings for his Di. 
I married Khushi because of you. - HALF-TRUTH
I didnt marry Khushi because I loved her - HALF-TRUTH
That night, Khushi did come to this house as my wife, but only because of you. And your child. - HALF-TRUTH
Because I thought that she and Shyam..- TRUTH
When I married her, I didnt love her - TRUTH - at that point in time
Its only after our marriage that I started loving her - LIE 
Do you remember, di, that you always told me that a girl would come into my life, without whom I would not be able to breathe?

She is so happy about this.
He hides his face from her...he does not want to see how she will react when he brings home what will be for her, the painful truth.  

That girl is Khushi, Di. Without whom I cannot breathe. I never thought this would happen in my life. But it did. I love her a lot. 
TRUE
I love you , Di.
TRUE

Now he looks at her again..
But with her coming, our relationship does not change. Don't ever think or say that again, Di. 
AND TRUE

Arnav Singh Raizada in one masterful stroke of Truths, garnished Half-Truths and one BIG lie accomplished what he came to do. 

He came to help his sister help him not to have to make the choice between wife and sister. Being left alone in the hall made him see that. ASR does not want to be in a position to make that choice. So he uses his words very carefully. Only one lie in that basket of truths and half-truths - and it is a white lie. 

Two of those dialogues had me going 'What the!' till I realized what it meant.

When I married her, I didn't love her
Its the truth AT THAT POINT IN TIME - he hated her. Not just because of what her 'relationship' with Shyam would mean to Di, but to HIM too. That was the first time he broke down, and cried, because of what he thought he had lost. She was his first true love, and she had hurt him. Love was the last thing on his mind at that point - it was hate, and hurt and loathing and anger and jealousy. There WAS no room for love when he married her. 

Its only after our marriage that I started loving her:
This is a lie. He had started loving Khushi, long before he realized it, before the night of his wedding. He was going to propose a relationship with her that night. Why would he lie about it? What about those romantic moments that he tried to recreate earlier in the day? Did he just get short-term amnesia?

Naniji - in her little talk with Khushi, tells her pretty much the same thing. That Anjali was so happy in her brother's relationship with you. She was looking forward to it. So then, why would ASR say this?

And then, I thought, ASR (or whoever wrote his dialogues) you sneaky so-and-so. Of course he lied. Look what he says right before that: 'I thought she and Shyam...' He doesn't finish the sentence, and instead let's Anjali make what she will of it. And follows it up with this line. In other words, Di, I know Khushi wasn't in love with Shyam. He has put in place the thought process to clear Khushi of Di's rancour. But without absolving Shyam of any guilt. He is determined to make his Di understand his and therefore, Khushi's point of view. Its the truth, in a way, for after he married her, he started falling in love with her all over again. 

And then he hides his face as he declares his innermost feelings for Khushi, to his di. Finally reinforcing his love for her by saying 'I love you, di'. For a moment, I wondered if they had dubbed it wrong, and then I realized NO - this was how the writers meant to write this scene. Arnav saves his best weapon for the end. AFTER his declaration of love for Khushi. His sister has no choice but to be happy in his choice. 

For those who thought that ASR rarely used that Harvard brain of his, this particular scene must negate those thoughts. ASR is ASR, through and through in this scene. 

The bedroom scene... awww..Day Dreaming.

His love for his wife shines in his eyes. He tells her di understands. Everything will be alright slowly, I am fixing it. And then of course, he is on his own love-life track. You have to accept me as your hubby, cause now you lost the challenge. How easy it is to talk to you when you are asleep. He tucks her hair, and holds her hand till he falls asleep. She is the last thing he wants to see at night. But ASR is going to have to start saying those things to her face soon... 

Because morning brings a different reality. 

Khushi, Khushi, Khushi... girl, you need to trust that husband of yours! 

Khushi is painfully aware of how Di feels about her. It has been reinforced in her mind for the past few days, not least by the man who now wants her to accept him as her husband! Without hearing that good-night talk, she has no clue as to what has happened. She prepares to go to GH for good. 

ASR, though, is slowly tuning into her. He notices her hesitations, her worry, her avoidance of him and his eyes. This is Khushi's turn to weave some pathetic webs of lies to avoid telling him what she really wants to say. 

Her joy in seeing Anjali actually speaking to her, is immeasurable. ASR is observing this exchange carefully. Payal, also looks on, but mostly from a sister's point of view. Khushi turns to Payal, 'Jiji, did you see..? Di actually..' spoke to me. It's strange that Khushi would turn to her sister at this point, rather than to her husband. And if she had, she would have seen that slight smirk on his face. He knew where that effort from Anjali was coming from. He had set it in motion the night before. 

Khushi has been keeping her composure so far. And ASR has already tuned in to it. He gets ready to take her to her Buaji's. 

Enter NK - I love this guy! Remember the last time when HE stepped in-between to take her home? This time, he insists that Nannav take Khushi home! How cute is that?

Khushi's sudden refusal to go with ASR is raising flags in his mind. He knows that something is wrong with Khushi...and his happiness. They reach GH and now he voices it - are you okay? What's going on with you? He tries to make her smile with the 'Mausam', song, but she doesn't respond. All she says is Buaji. So he is pushing it at this point - I'll come in and meet Buaji. And she says 'no' followed by a paper-thin excuse. He understands that she will not tell him. Finally, he backs off. Her 'chalte hain' leaves him with food for thought. He knows she is up to something - something that involves her looking so devastated.

For him there is nothing in the world so important as her smile. He failed to make her smile - he has to know the truth. And one thing ASR is, is stubborn. So little wifey, better watch out!! 

The precap gives us hope... and leaves us wanting more!! I just hope it doesn't turn into another MU. 

But with these writers, like I said... you never know what you get till you get it. 

Afterthought: Glad to see Akash and Payal weather their first storm as a married couple. Akash finally has thought things through. But the cracks will be there, and mami wont help, unless Akash starts finding his voice with Mamiji.

No worries with ASR on the Mami front. If looks could kill...then I dont think we'd have Mami back in RM. I wonder how long he is going to tolerate this? 

Wait and watch!

very well written madhu... you gave the tip of the hat.. where is the wag of the finger???LOL
twisted_beenz IF-Rockerz
twisted_beenz
twisted_beenz

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonshine

Originally posted by amarb

Oh ho ho baby, oh baby, pyaara tera gussa bhi
Oh baby, oh baby, pyaara tera gussa bhi

Since everyone wrote about ASR and Khushi and everyone has dissected, bisected and trisected their actions, expressions and body language' I thought why not pay homage to our darling Payash's love towards the color Pink'. Yes you read it right not Payash, but their favorite color Pink. So that is why this whole post is presented to you in Pink' oh wait I saw some blue in their room' so I have decided to add a dash of blue to this post.

So lets go back and see what all was pink today'

Comforter = Pink

Pillow cover = Pink

Sheet  = Pink

Back Wall = Pink

Painting on the Back wall = Pink with a dash of blue

Payal Night wear = Pink

Aakash's Kurta = I am 90% sure is light pink

Stuff on the dressing table = Pink

Aakash and Payal's face = rouge you guessed it right Pink'.

I am trying to see Aakash's stone in his ring = Is it Pink??

Now that I think about it I remember  Aakash's favorite shirt was Pink in color'

Seeing so much of pink around (including mami's pink glasses, rouge and eye shadow) I am sure Aakash's eye color would reflect the pink of health he is in'.So Aakash this song is for you...I am pretty sure this is what is going in your mind...

Here are the lyrics'

Gulaabi aankhen jo teri dekhi
Sharaabi yeh dil ho gayaParty
Sambhaalo mujhko o mere yaaron
Sambhalna mushkil ho gaya Ouch
Dil mein mere khwaab tere Cry
Bas tere jaise ho deewaar pe Shocked
Tujhpe fida main kyoon hua D'oh
Aata hai gussa mujhe pyaar pe Angry
Main lut gaya maanke dil ka kaha Cry
Main kahin tha na rahaD'oh

Kya kahoon main dilruba Angry
Pura yeh jaadu teri aankhon ka Wacko
Yeh mera kaatil ho gaya Confused

Now Ruby asked some questions in her post and as a good Samaritan I have decided to answer her and release her from the agony of confusion'.

1. What according to you was the biggest fear in Anjali's mind ' That is a tough question' You are implying that anjali has a mind.. I thought dimaag aasono ke saath beh gaye the'

2. What according to you was the reason .. ( untold) that Anjali had an angst against KHUSHI 'C'mon did it look like she had angst against Khushi' Anji is cool so that is why she even spoke to Khushi giving a cold shoulder'ok seriously her main angst is that somehow and somewhere Khsushi proved that she has 0.00025 ounces of brain than Anji..

3. Do you think today Arnav reassured his Di ??...Didn't notice' He was busy thinking about the next gift for Khushi

4. Do you think Anjali .. has believed Arnav on Shyam;s truth?...Nope'. But to make her believe all ASR had to do is get her pooja ki thali, light a lamp and put his hand over it and say "Jab tak aap meri baat par yakeen nahi karti tab tak main apna haath is diye se nahi hataonga"'. Problem solved

5. Do you think Anjali has understood the gravity of the sacrifice both Arnav & Khushi have made of their lives for Anjali 'Sacrifice' what sacrifice' Oh yes' the 7 times missed kiss sacrifice' and all the sacrifices that they had to make because of her calling "Chotte"' Nope' Now I think when ASR and Khushi start getting physical mid-way involuntarily they will hear her voice in the mind and that will be our new kind of interruption.

Please provide only good comments... Bad comments will be totally ignored...

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
Bee! my love! my life! My GULAABOOO!!!
you are atrociousROFL
still i love you
i love to to a pink deathROFL
loved your post
loved your answers to Ruby's questions
as for that video... i was laughing my head offROFL
( 0:10 to 0:21)i imagined Akash and Payal, yes, you guessed it... Akash in a pink jumpsuitROFL
(0:47 to 0:51)anyone of the three couples
2:10 to 2:15 for me it was a cinematic representation of ARHI's trademark Dhak-DhakLOL

Thanks appu...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

redwine1

twisted_beenz IF-Rockerz
twisted_beenz
twisted_beenz

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by abavi

Nice Analysis girls!!

Ritzy, girloffire, Winey and  Sam

Beens, that was a laughter riot!

Now the answers for your questions Winey! Mine is kinda serious! Wink

1. What according to you was the biggest fear in Anjali's mind 

that her chotey's priorities are changed, He is no longer feeling giving her the same importance that he used to give her!

2. What according to you was the reason .. ( untold) that Anjali had an angst against KHUSHI 

In Anjali's POV, Kushi is the reason her husband is in a wrong light! Shyam is not a skirt chaser but he is man with harmones! . Kushi's actions would have triggered him to do that. Only because Kushi tried to encourage those actions, like she feeding him, asking him to accompny her somewhere, asking him to divorce Anjali, he became worser!

Also she will tolerate Kushi for her brother's sake... Anything for chotey!

3. Do you think today Arnav reassured his Di ??

He has told her what she wanted to hear! He has assured her that his biggest decision in life was driven by her wellbeing, her child's well being in mind. He has told her that their relationship will never loose its importance because of Kushi in it... He remembers the dialogues that she told him once and associates that with his love... She is pacified for the moment, until something else happens that brings in the insecurities again

4. Do you think Anjali .. has believed Arnav on Shyam;s truth?

No, She was worried that Arnav has blindly out of love for kushi, didnt give a thought about others and thrown shyam out of the house.
But now she knows that he has first thought that Kushi and Shyam had an affair and he married her. now he believes that kushi is innocent... a time will come when he will believe Shyam is innocent too.. and all was a MU

5. Do you think Anjali has understood the gravity of the sacrifice both Arnav & Khushi have made of their lives for Anjali .. 

No, she does not know the sacrifices made, simply because it was not highlighted. Arnav filtered some of the truth and told her what he wanted her to hear to assure her all is well... in that also, she took what she wanted to assure her that all hope is not lost, she didnt concentrate on the sacrifice part, she concentrated on the thought that she was in Arnav's thought when he made the big decision. so sacrifices will be highlighted some other time!

Thanks Abavi

GirlOfFire..mrinalini..

twisted_beenz IF-Rockerz
twisted_beenz
twisted_beenz

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by GirlOfFire

OMG , Beena you crack me up!!ROFL

ena meena anju manju yaaa Madhu... Thank you...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

GirlOfFireiritz..mrinalini..

Go to top