India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Director's Cut - July 23, 2012 (Page 8)

sarra0 IF-Sizzlerz
sarra0
sarra0

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
Ritz and Ruby another great take take of DC, it was a very interesting episode. Ritz loved the song selection.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iritzredwine1

iritz IF-Dazzler
iritz
iritz

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by boreddamsel

Originally posted by iritz

Aww... thank you so much !!! Hug And yes, this song reminds me of Heath Ledger too... May he rests in peace !!!

About your question, which I have marked in red... here you go...

It was only after the marriage that he realized the depth of his love for her !!!

Yes, he realized his love for her and was about to express it to her as well, when fate intervened that night and he made the biggest mistake of his life by not believing Khushi... but then as he stayed with her, got to know the real her, and then fate intervened again. They were separated from each other for those 15 long days... and he realized that only SHE could sense, could feel there was something wrong with regards to him... he realized how much she loved him ! How much he loved her !!! When he saw her lying almost dead on the ground and he could not revive her... that, I felt, was the moment he must have realized the true depth of his feelings for her, for love !

I hope this helps u understand better... but this is only my interpretation !!!

Hmm.. well I don't know.. I still think he loved her because if he defines love by what his di said (ladki jiske bina tumhari saanse ruk jaayengi), then he realized that he felt the same for Khushi the night before the wedding (remember his heartbeat and the FB about the ambulance).. that's why I think that he purposely lied to his Di so that she won't feel bad.. but I guess only the CVs know the answer to why they put that line in there!!! I just hope that wont coz another MU .. that's all I'm scared about!

Maybe we are reading too much into this.. maybe he just wanted to highlight that he didn't marry her because he loved her.. he married her just for his Di's sake.. so he just said that I didn't love her before the marriage.. this love happened after marriage, which again was because of you, my pyaari Di!.. you are the reason I am in love! you are the reason for everything good that has ever happened to me.. you are the most important person in my life!! oh Di.. I love you.. Stern Smile

Wel anyways.. I guess let's not worry about that.. it was a good episode. period.
let's just see what the CVs have in store for us next. thanks for your reply!!

Hmm... Probably u r right !!! When I was replying to you... I was thinking about the Ambulance and Saansein Ruk Jayengi scene too... But then did he marry her all of a sudden because of that???

Did he marry her out of love? NO, he did not ! He married her only for the sake of his di and her unborn child !

About lying to his Di... Remember he is Arnav Singh Raizada... I don't think, he will lie to his Di... he's a straight forward person and he speaks whats on his mind ! It is Anji who manipulates things... not him !

He is neither ashamed nor embarrassed of his marriage... but my take is still that he realized the depth of his love for her only after marriage... and that's what he was trying to convey !!!

Big smile  Yeah you are right... we should probably let the CVs worry about it... as it is, they like to throw googlies at us !!! LOL And no need to thank, my dear !!!Hug

Edited by iritz - 23 July 2012 at 4:09pm

sun2011boreddamsel

iritz IF-Dazzler
iritz
iritz

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarra0

Ritz and Ruby another great take take of DC, it was a very interesting episode. Ritz loved the song selection.

Thanks Sarra... Love the song... one of my all time favorites !!! And the moment I saw him staring at her sleeping figure... this is the only thing that came to my mind !!! Big smile

boreddamsel IF-Rockerz
boreddamsel
boreddamsel

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 4:17pm | IP Logged

Hmm... Probably u r right !!! When I was replying to you... I was thinking about the Ambulance and Saansein Ruk Jayengi scene too... But then did he marry her all of a sudden because of that???

Did he marry her out of love? NO, he did not ! He married her only for the sake of his di and her unborn child !

About lying to his Di... Remember he is Arnav Singh Raizada... I don't think, he will lie to his Di... he's a straight forward person and he speaks whats on his mind ! It is Anji who manipulates things... not him !

He is neither ashamed nor embarrassed of his marriage... but my take is still that he realized the depth of his love for her only after marriage... and that's what he was trying to convey !!!

Big smile  Yeah you are right... we should probably let the CVs worry about it... as it is, they like to throw googlies at us !!! LOL And no need to thank, my dear !!!
Hug

you are right again.. he didn't marry her out of love.. and maybe what he meant was, like you said, that he realized he was head over heels in love only after he got married.. yeah.. maybe thats what he wanted to tell his sister.. of course while he is talking to his depressed sister,  he wouldnt want to explain the whole thing that.."I loved her, but then I hated her because I loved her, then I really loved her, then she acted as though she did't care, so I wanted to make her realize she loved me, then we both started falling for each other, and then I almost confessed, and then I hated her, and then she hated me, and we tried to hate each other, then I realized I loved her, but then I told her why I got married to her and I had to pretend to hate her, but then I realized I loved her and I got kidnapped, then I realized that I really cant live without her.. and then she found me, and then I got kidnapped again, and then she found me, and I almost lost her.. and NOW I know I love her and that she loves me." 

phew.. its definitely easier to say I didn't love her earlier, but I loved her after the marriage!!!  LOL

I just hope one day when he finally has the guts to confess to Khushi.. he will tell her that he always loved her!! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

GirlOfFireiritzredwine1

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
Director Cut- Clap

iritzredwine1

trintring IF-Rockerz
trintring
trintring

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 5:57pm | IP Logged

Dear All,

Thank you for the love and support for Director's Cut... Our version from the Director's Lens !

Hope !

"Hope is the thing with feathers
That perches in the soul
And sings the tune without the words
And never stops at all."

- Emily Dickinson

A Song dedicated to Khushi... From Arnav !!!!

Can't Take My Eyes Off of You - Frankie Valli

You're just too good to be true
Can't take my eyes off you
You'd be like heaven to touch
I wanna hold you so much

At long last love has arrived
And I thank God I'm alive

Pardon the way that I stare
There's nothing else to compare
The sight of you leaves me weak
There are no words left to speak

But if you feel like I feel
Please let me know that it's real

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrPxc-r3KSs&feature=fvst

Heart

Ritu...your post probably echoed my feelings about the characters from the episode. Specially Anji, she seemed more happy that Arnav remembered what she told him about love rather than the fact that ASR is in love. And I'm sure she didn't understand the sacrifice part from both of them although Arnav hasn't told her about the zabardasti with Khushi from his part. As Sathu was saying on friday episode that Arnav will give her the bitter pill but in doses.

Do you know that is one of my all time favourite songs? Absolutely love those lyrics Heart

GirlOfFireiritzredwine1

trintring IF-Rockerz
trintring
trintring

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
@ Ruby...Loved the post...As you know most of the times I don't look into much deeper meaning but yesterday's episode felt like there were so many undercurrents with the dialogues, with the expressions, and offcourse Arnav in Black Day Dreaming LOL 

GirlOfFireiritzredwine1

..ObliViate.. IF-Sizzlerz
..ObliViate..
..ObliViate..

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
@redwine...lovd ur thoughts...!!
I hv doubt abt arnav-anjili scene...!!...''why after confessing his lov 4 khushi...he said I lov U Di...''..!!...dont kn i feel dissconnected 4m tht scene...It was one of vry few scne whr i didnt feel the emotion potraied by Barun...!!!...
Knowing anjili i feel she is playing here...after geting tht re-assurance of lov 4m his coey nw she can get shyam back into her life...!! Tht scene whr arnav talking abt khushi in her lap..she was looked happy nt coz of arnav's lov coz of she sensed tht place is still secure in her bro's life...!!!...Is it...??...Ohh God this woman making me think more thn enough...:D
Though it was a complete shocked scene...!!!...half-baked truth said by arnav...!!..he kns her Di vry vry well...!!...bt its helping her making thos fake delusional world, nd today again she did...!!!...
PS-thnxx 4 this Thread...loving it

GirlOfFireiritzredwine1

Go to top