Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Director's Cut - July 23, 2012 (Page 7)

iritz IF-Dazzler
iritz
iritz

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amimus

Ritzy and Ruby once again beautiful analysis of the episode.
I will def want to answer your question in my next post, will try as what I think maybe I might be wrong but after interacting with you all I have understood IPK better.

I am very happy with today's episode. Feel good factor , bought a smile and loved Arnav and Khushi today.

Thanks a lot Ami !!! The CVs had to do it... otherwise we all were losing hope !!! Big smile

iritz IF-Dazzler
iritz
iritz

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rparash

Awesome...Smile
Loved it dear...
Loved the episode...Felt happy watching the MU's and differences erasing in their lives...

N i loved this caption so much...
"When the world says give up...
Hope whispers...Give it one more time..."

Thank you so much !!! Big smile

iritz IF-Dazzler
iritz
iritz

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharmibalan

Ritzy...Superb...When the world says give up...Hope Whispers try it one more time...Clap
So true...Big smile

Thank you so much Sharmi !!! Hug

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
i like ur "is there really hope???" section

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iritzredwine1

iritz IF-Dazzler
iritz
iritz

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jameelah52

I was happy! Damn, I was happy! Well I still am with the episode but the questions you raised made me sit back and think! This episode cleared like a million thoughts I had.

Anjali- Arnav talk! Arnav finally accepting it again that he loves her and she is indeed the one jike bina uski saasein ruk jayegi!
Anjali MAY have believed him but coming to think of it now that she is coming out of the darkness ( well, she atleast took a small tiny step) she is gonna meet that snakewa according to the spoiler damn!
One thing was very clear in the episode that she has NOT believed that Shyam was wrong. All she did believe was Arnav was in love!

I loved the way Arnav was talking to a sleeping Khushi. It was beautiful. And hey you guys, did you see a heart forming when he held her hand while sleeping? Or is it just my mind playing games with me?? What can say I am an hopeless romantic! ;)

For today I am willing to believe that ALL IS WELL! Aakash making amends in his relationship. Yes, he may take time to forget what khushi did, but I can see it happening!

Redwine- the line about khushi changing her course of life for the man she loves brought tears in eyes! You write fabulously! Absolutely beautiful post!

iritz- I am so touched by your words! You guys are FANTASTIC!
Clap

Great post you guys. I truly am happy with the episode. It satisfied my soul. Every dialouge every emotion touched my heart! :)

Aww... Thanks a lot Jameelah !!!

You are absolutely right... she believes Arnav to be in love, doesn't mean she disbelieves Shyam !!!

And no I hadn't notices the heart formation... Watched it again... and noticed it !!! Wow !

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011GirlOfFireJammy-

iritz IF-Dazzler
iritz
iritz

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shastradhari

i like ur "is there really hope???" section

Thanks Shastra... so tell me is there hope???
LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

redwine1

iritz IF-Dazzler
iritz
iritz

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vkp1989

Loved both of ur analysis iritz and redwine1. It was emotional. Thanks 4 pm.

Thanks a lot !!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vkp1989

boreddamsel IF-Rockerz
boreddamsel
boreddamsel

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by iritz

Originally posted by boreddamsel

Great post.. I hope you don't mind.. but I have left my thoughts in between your text in green!
Thanks for the pm!

[QUOTE=iritz]
Didn't we all feel like giving up on Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? after our hopes were dashed last weekend... At least I know I was disappointed... probably because I was hoping too much ! But what a turnaround by the CVs and in just one episode... we are back to hoping again !!! All izz well, it seems !! A lovely episode, powerful performances by Barun, Daljeet and Sanaya ! There seems to be hope... after all !

Same here! I was so upset .. I cried all of yesterday watching old episodes.. and wishing why things were so different. I was angry that the CVs were showing those kisses, which are so unnecessary, and then show people interrupting.. why do they even bother with those kisses.. when we just need scenes like today!

Anjali - Arnav

The episode started today where it left from Friday... Anjali trying to distance herself from her Chhotey... who is trying to do his level best to make her believe that nothing really has changed between them ! If he married Khushi... it was because of her... Anjali ! He is still the loving brother and that nothing will ever come in between them !

Does Anjali believe him? On the surface it seems so ! Her main concentration was on the fact that her Chhotey still remembers the things she had once told him !

She listens to his side of the story... But did he tell her the whole story? Not yet ! She seems, on the surface to be happy for her brother and the fact that he has fallen in love... which SHE always wanted ! 

Is there really hope? Has she really forgiven Arnav and Khushi?

I don't think so! Like you pointed out, she will hear only what she wants to.. I'm sure the only things she heard are that even though her Chotte is in love, she is still the most important person in his life..and he realized he is in love, because he remembered what she had told him.. he married Khushi not because he loved her, but for his Di.. 

I was actually waiting to hear your thoughts on why Arnav said that he never loved Khushi before the marriage.. was it him not wanting to accept that he was in love earlier? We know that he was going to propose to Khushi that night.. he had realized that she was the one he couldnt live without.. the day before the wedding.. so then why did he say that.. did he just say it to pacify his Di.. because he knew that is what she wanted to hear??

Khushi - Nani

But Nani... the wise matriarch comforts her by telling her that Anjali always wanted to see both Khushi and Arnav together... from the time even before they got married !

Is there really hope? Does Khushi believe Nani? Will she return to the Raizada house?

Nani believes Khushi.. and I'm glad that Nani told Khushi that Anjali wanted them to be together!

Payal - Akash

The differences between Payal and Akash seem to be resolving now... Payal has once again, asked for Akash's forgiveness... and this time he has relented... he wants to give their relationship a new life... but did we notice... Akash blaming Khushi for everything...

Is there really hope? Is he going to ever forgive Khushi? Will that mean another rift between Akash and Payal?

Akash does blame Khushi for everything.. and I didn't like that.. even Payal didn't stand up for Khushi there.. Payal doesn't realize that Akash still could go back to his old self, if she breaks her promise.. he doesnt seem to accept that he was ill-treating her, giving her no respect the past few days.. There is definitely going to be another rift between Akash and Payal.. and chances are that it will be again because of Khushi.. coz CVs like to play with Khushi's pain a lot!

Khushi - Anjali

Did we notice the cold shoulder she gave Khushi when Khushi took a step towards her? Is there really some hope?

Yes, I did.. I don't think Anjali still likes Khushi.. but she wants to show her Chotte that she is trying.. for her Chotte's sake. I don't know what is cooking up in her brain.. but I can bet on the fact that she will forget everything Arnav told her today.. the moment she meets Shyam and hears his lies! She will act against Khushi and try to separate Arshi.. well I hope that doesn't happen (but even if it does, I'm sure Anjali won't be as mean as she is my FF LOL).. but there is a good chance that that's the way the story is going to proceed!

Arnav - Khushi

The man is in love... and will leave no stone unturned to declare it to the world ! He has acknowledged his deep love for his wife to his sister, he has acknowledged it in front of the family. Unlike Khushi, he doesn't get embarrassed or flushed if caught embracing his wife... She is, after all, his legally wedded wife. The ever silent Arnav Singh Raizada loves talking to his wife... specially when she is sleeping ! He finally gets a chance to speak !LOL

He is doing small little things for Khushi that he knows Khushi will love ! How happy he was to see her enjoying the chanas he got for her ! A heart melting smile, wasn't it? And he sand the Suhana la la la song for her... !!! Big smile

Today Arnav has hope in his heart... hope that all will be well again. His Di has accepted Khushi once again... Did we see the small little smile when Anjali spoke to Khushi after so many days?

Yes.. we did.. and I loved Arnav today.. see this is the way I (and I'm sure every fan) wanted him to be.. this is why I loved him even though he abused Khushi from the beginning.. I knew there was this Arnav hidden somewhere beneath.. and only Khushi's love could release that.. and this, CVs, is the epic love story that we love.. we can handle melodrama as long as you show sensible scenes like today's! Finally Arnav told his sister the truth.. thank god! well at least parts of it.. 

Khushi, on the other hand, is the only one in the house who is losing hope... she has lied to the family, to Arnav and is leaving him on pretext that Buaji is not well ! She knows he loves her, she knows he will never let her go... and that's why she has lied to him !

There.. that exactly was what I wanted before they separate again.. for her to realize that he loves her.. but he still hasn't told her.. he still challenges her and rubs his victory in her face.. he wants her to accept it first.. before he tells her.. and she wants to hear it from her.. this is what has been happening from the beginning.. the longer they keep waiting to confess their love.. I'm worried that things might go wrong! that's wat happened last time they tried to confess their love.. Shyam beat Arnav to it.. and look what happened.. it took them 4 months finally to realize their love for each other!

He's not happy that she is leaving, even if for a few days ! He's got the feeling that she may not come back... his heart wants to stop her, will she? For now, he lets her go... but for how long can she keep him away from her? Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada is in love and he will not let his wife go.

yes.. but the question is will Khushi let him try to get her back.. no she will keep pushing him away now.. because she knows Anjali won't be happy as long as she is in that house.. I just hope he somehow convinces Anjali and we can see a remarriage soon.. but well, that's up to the CVs.. I am not going to hope for it.. 'coz from what I have seen.. if I hope, they don't show it.. and I will be depressed.. 

Is there hope in their relation? Will they overcome every roadblock and be together forever?

They will overcome roadblocks and be together forever.. it will just take half a year, sacrifices,lots of tears and insults and "aapko kya faraq padta hain" "mujhe faraq nahi padta", instead of sitting down and talking to each other, to clear every MU.. that's all!! LOL

Can't Take My Eyes Off of You - Frankie Valli

You're just too good to be true
Can't take my eyes off you
You'd be like heaven to touch
I wanna hold you so much

At long last love has arrived
And I thank God I'm alive

Pardon the way that I stare
There's nothing else to compare
The sight of you leaves me weak
There are no words left to speak

But if you feel like I feel
Please let me know that it's real

Love the song! Hearing this reminds me of Heath Ledger.. may his soul rest in peace!

Aww... thank you so much !!! Hug And yes, this song reminds me of Heath Ledger too... May he rests in peace !!!

About your question, which I have marked in red... here you go...

It was only after the marriage that he realized the depth of his love for her !!!

Yes, he realized his love for her and was about to express it to her as well, when fate intervened that night and he made the biggest mistake of his life by not believing Khushi... but then as he stayed with her, got to know the real her, and then fate intervened again. They were separated from each other for those 15 long days... and he realized that only SHE could sense, could feel there was something wrong with regards to him... he realized how much she loved him ! How much he loved her !!! When he saw her lying almost dead on the ground and he could not revive her... that, I felt, was the moment he must have realized the true depth of his feelings for her, for love !

I hope this helps u understand better... but this is only my interpretation !!!

Hmm.. well I don't know.. I still think he loved her because if he defines love by what his di said (ladki jiske bina tumhari saanse ruk jaayengi), then he realized that he felt the same for Khushi the night before the wedding (remember his heartbeat and the FB about the ambulance).. that's why I think that he purposely lied to his Di so that she won't feel bad.. but I guess only the CVs know the answer to why they put that line in there!!! I just hope that wont coz another MU .. that's all I'm scared about!

Maybe we are reading too much into this.. maybe he just wanted to highlight that he didn't marry her because he loved her.. he married her just for his Di's sake.. so he just said that I didn't love her before the marriage.. this love happened after marriage, which again was because of you, my pyaari Di!.. you are the reason I am in love! you are the reason for everything good that has ever happened to me.. you are the most important person in my life!! oh Di.. I love you.. Stern Smile

Wel anyways.. I guess let's not worry about that.. it was a good episode. period.
let's just see what the CVs have in store for us next. thanks for your reply!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011iritzredwine1

Go to top