Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Director's Cut - July 23, 2012 (Page 5)

redwine1 IF-Rockerz
redwine1
redwine1

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sampin

I dedicate this small write-up of mine to all the people I've met on IF since I joined it on 7th may,2012...A few of these people has been inspiration,friend, guide...These are the people I look up to,people that I admire and completely am in awe of their talent to make an episode look far better than it really is,to make every dialogue more meaningful,to make every scene  a scintillating one!!My muddled mind has found a new voice through their thoughts!!Most of these people stay thousands of kilometres away from me...You guys have made the journey of an IPK fundi like me all the more adventurousBig smile

Okay this write-up will really be a short one..It's totally impromptu..Not much thought invested..So do bear with me!!

1.Anjali:Thanks again Winey for that virtual and affectionate bang on my head..I rewatched the episode and got your point!!Thumbs Up

Okay here I go with my deduction of the scene..I might be way off beam..But then again,I'm happy I actually could deduce something.Big smile..Anjali's insecurities that were so evident in friday's episode made a comeback today too...She's scared  of losing importance in her Chotey's life..Now as Chotey assures her that she is and will always remain an integral part of his life,she gains back her lost chirpiness,that lost touch of life for a moment..She comes outta her zombie state and realizes ..SHE's still the most important person in Chotey's life,Chotey still remembers what SHE told him about love-These things matter to her the most.Please don't dwell under the illusion that she has given up all her bitterness towards Khushi...It's just that she has gained back her lost stature in Chotey's life-That's what matters to her the most!!

Coming to the Anjali-Khushi scene-Going by what I said above,Anjali has regained her trust in Chotey .Now it's a case of role-reversal..Just like Arnav made a happy face in front of Anjali so that she might be happy with Shyam..today Anjali repeated the act..In order to save her brother from an emotional predicament,she tries to be a little beaming,a little friendly towards Khushi..But the Shyam fiasco has created an indelible scar in Anjali's heart... But She'll come outta her charade...We got the sister Anjali today..Very soon we'll get the adorable "Nanad"too...All she needs is time to plough her way through all the MU's that has affected her thoughts big time!!

2.This has got to be Arnav and Arnav alone..A  young man blushing like a teenager expressing his love for his wife,a crazy-in-love husband talking to his sleeping wife,an affectionate husband bringing wifey's favourite "Chaney"on his way back from jogging,a responsible daamadji,a contended man happy to see his wife getting the love that she deserves from HIS family and back to being an affectionate husband...The different expressions reflected just one simple thing..The tough crust of that shirty young man has eroded away leaving behind a gentle yet sensible husband!!BS's subtle acting makes it all the more piquant!!ClapThe chemistry that BS-SI share has got an undeniable charm that makes even a cynical youngster like me go allEmbarrassed

3.Payash-It was extremely refreshing to see the same sensible Aakash who THINKS...Payal being a wife who's desperate to win back her husband's trust..Both AD and DP were nice and bang-on  in the scene..

4.Nani-The sturdy matriarch once again showing her care and concern for the other daughter of the house...While the concern for Anjali remains unaffected,her care for Khushi is worth mentioning!!Clap

I thought of touching a few points on why Khushi left the house but I feel sleepy..But I hope to touch the point in my next post!!Big smile

May these two enjoy a blissful life,free from a leech called "Shyam"Wink..May their life be brimming with lots of love and affection and those simply adorable squabbles...May the zany Khushi prevail,may the flirtatious ASR prevail...

And may the brains and the senses of the CV's prevailLOL

Au revoir!!
Love,
Sam...

As always .. u leave me speechless with your deep insights .. whether it is 300 words or it is 100 .. they carry the strong passionate PUNCH .. a straight No nonsense approach ... Am Glad to be of help .. & am glad u picked the HINTS .. when u re watched the episode ... love u for wanting to learn so much .. thats the biggest talent a successful person has .. he can learn .. Big smile

Brilliant once again .. & yes for all of us .. romance starved souls .. we got our very own manna today ... & whats more .. a hell of a promise in the pre cap .. for some scintillating FUN tomorrow ..yep IPK style ..

Thanx Sammy for you amazing insights as always  .. & for always helping me with the general populace thought of the episode ... it helps .. me focus on what i need to clarify .in my post ... So a heart felt thank you for ur help love .. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011iritz..mrinalini..

panck Senior Member
panck
panck

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:28pm | IP Logged

Again a splendid 'take' on the episode. 

Hope so aptly put across however the episode left me feeling anxious - not sure why. I could not get away from the feeling that there was something REALLY wrong. I watch IPK for the story, direction but most of all for the character Khushi - when she does not make sense to me the episode falls flat and today I could not understand WHAT was going on??

Maybe one of you gals can explain this better?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011iritzredwine1..mrinalini..

amimus Goldie
amimus
amimus

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Hi Ruby, Time to answer your questions
1. Anjali's biggest fear of losing he rChotte. SHe being 2 priority in his life
2. She feels Khushi is responsible for her broken marriage somehow
3. Yes I think so , but she is still not reassured thats what I can make out
4.Definitely not.
5. Not too sure on this one, but feel that she has not understood.

Hey hope I have come near to the answers that you have in mind.

unplotable Senior Member
unplotable
unplotable

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
looove reading this thread!!!!! everyone is soo awesome! :D

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

iritzredwine1..mrinalini..

redwine1 IF-Rockerz
redwine1
redwine1

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amimus

Hi Ruby, Time to answer your questions
1. Anjali's biggest fear of losing he rChotte. SHe being 2 priority in his life
2. She feels Khushi is responsible for her broken marriage somehow
3. Yes I think so , but she is still not reassured thats what I can make out
4.Definitely not.
5. Not too sure on this one, but feel that she has not understood.

Hey hope I have come near to the answers that you have in mind.

Thank you so much Ami .. glad u took time out to  ans my Ques 
There you go Ami .. There you go .. that is exactly what the maker was telling us .. while all LOOKS well ..  IZZ  ALL REALLY WELL . ?? 

sun2011amimusiritz..mrinalini..

redwine1 IF-Rockerz
redwine1
redwine1

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by panck

Hope so aptly put across however the episode left me feeling anxious - not sure why. I could not get away from the feeling that there was something REALLY wrong. I watch IPK for the story, direction but most of all for the character Khushi - when she does not make sense to me the episode falls flat and today I could not understand WHAT was going on??

Thank you so much dear ... 

Sure shoot right here .. let us know what Ques are in ur mind .. will try to help in the best way we can .. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iritz..mrinalini..

vkp1989 IF-Rockerz
vkp1989
vkp1989

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Loved both of ur analysis iritz and redwine1. It was emotional. Thanks 4 pm.

panck Senior Member
panck
panck

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by redwine1

Originally posted by panck

Thank you so much dear ... 

Sure shoot right here .. let us know what Ques are in ur mind .. will try to help in the best way we can .. 

Hi I am Pankaj, - was wondering WHY is Khushi leaving when it is obvious Arnav wants her to stay AND WHY is she lying to everyone about why she is leaving?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iritz

Go to top