India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Director's Cut - July 23, 2012 (Page 4)

amimus Goldie
amimus
amimus

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Ritzy and Ruby once again beautiful analysis of the episode.
I will def want to answer your question in my next post, will try as what I think maybe I might be wrong but after interacting with you all I have understood IPK better.

I am very happy with today's episode. Feel good factor , bought a smile and loved Arnav and Khushi today.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

iritzredwine1IllGetOverIpk

rparash Goldie
rparash
rparash

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Awesome...Smile
Loved it dear...
Loved the episode...Felt happy watching the MU's and differences erasing in their lives...

N i loved this caption so much...
"When the world says give up...
Hope whispers...Give it one more time..."

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011iritz

redwine1 IF-Rockerz
redwine1
redwine1

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aishu30

awesome analysis...both irtiz  and redwine...aaj gulmataji ne googly phegdiya...aur subko bowled kiyaLOL @ redwine trying to answer ur questions...1.anjali's fear...whether she will lost arnav too,whether kushi becomes his first priority  .2.will kushi come again between her and shyam3.yes she get the assurance from arnav in the form of confession that he will the barrier between shyam and kushi.4; i think so.5.don't know . don't know how much i succeed...sorry for the lame attempt

Hey Aishu .. 

Thank you so much for the encouragement .. u bet aaj Gul maata ne goggly phaik diya but a nice one .. romance toh dekhne ko mila Wink

Your answers are not lame at all darling .. how can any answer be wrong .. this is what u understood of the communication .. but let me tell you ur bang on ... Big smile

sun2011iritz

sharmibalan IF-Rockerz
sharmibalan
sharmibalan

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Ritzy...Superb...When the world says give up...Hope Whispers try it one more time...ClapClapClapClap
So true...Big smile

iritzredwine1

Shravani_21 Senior Member
Shravani_21
Shravani_21

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Hi iritz and redwine,

Todays episode looked more like positive. But it is not, it is very clear that Anjali is upto something. Is there anything more to Kushi's decision of leaving RM? I really want Anjali to confront Kushi to leave Arnav. Kushi being Kushi she left Arnav, and I want Arnav to know it is Anjali who asked Kushi to leave him. I really want to see how he will do justice for todays words with Anjali, about being an important person in his life.

Any how over all good episode. Kushi moving to GH will bring some light moments, and Arnav missing Kushi, Anji noticing Arnav...etc.

I really want to see whats in-front for us viewers from CV's.

Edited by Shravani_21 - 23 July 2012 at 1:13pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

fizzyfairymaaziasun2011iritzredwine1

redwine1 IF-Rockerz
redwine1
redwine1

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shravani_21

Hi iritz and redwine,

Todays episode looked more like positive. But it is not, it is very clear that Anjali is upto something. Is there anything more to Kushi's decision of leaving RM? I really want Anjali to confront Kushi to leave Arnav. Kushi being Kushi she left Arnav, and I want Arnav to know it is Anjali who asked Kushi to leave him. I really want to see how will do justice for to days words with Anjali.

Any how over all good episode. Kushi moving to GH will bring some light moments, and Arnav missing Kushi, Anji noticing Arnav...etc.

I really want to see whats in-front for us viewers from CV's.

Hey Shravani .. 

yep an episode which looked positive .. but was rife with very strong undercurrents .. YEP a big episode .. a glimpse of the real Anjali .. behind the smile was kinda revealed .. very subtle very stunning .. 
Same here .. waiting for Arnav's reaction .. first to Khushi yet again sacrificing herself .. & his Di & her way of running his life .. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

fizzyfairymaaziaShravani_21sun2011iritz

Jammy- IF-Dazzler
Jammy-
Jammy-

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
I was happy! Damn, I was happy! Well I still am with the episode but the questions you raised made me sit back and think! This episode cleared like a million thoughts I had.

Anjali- Arnav talk! Arnav finally accepting it again that he loves her and she is indeed the one jike bina uski saasein ruk jayegi!
Anjali MAY have believed him but coming to think of it now that she is coming out of the darkness ( well, she atleast took a small tiny step) she is gonna meet that snakewa according to the spoiler damn!
One thing was very clear in the episode that she has NOT believed that Shyam was wrong. All she did believe was Arnav was in love!

I loved the way Arnav was talking to a sleeping Khushi. It was beautiful. And hey you guys, did you see a heart forming when he held her hand while sleeping? Or is it just my mind playing games with me?? What can say I am an hopeless romantic! ;)

For today I am willing to believe that ALL IS WELL! Aakash making amends in his relationship. Yes, he may take time to forget what khushi did, but I can see it happening!

Redwine- the line about khushi changing her course of life for the man she loves brought tears in eyes! You write fabulously! Absolutely beautiful post!

iritz- I am so touched by your words! You guys are FANTASTIC!
Clap

Great post you guys. I truly am happy with the episode. It satisfied my soul. Every dialouge every emotion touched my heart! :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011iritzredwine1

tomndjerry Senior Member
tomndjerry
tomndjerry

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
nice post Thumbs Up
loved it Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iritz

Go to top