Director's Cut - July 23, 2012 - Page 22

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by sarithaipkknd

yup!!! n u?????????

SO where r u from Saritha? India ? 

From India .. but now settled in spore for the last 2 years πŸ˜•
y are u upset abt it??? y this πŸ˜• smiley??????  wats ur mother tongue??
Originally posted by redwine1

From India .. but now settled in spore for the last 2 years πŸ˜•
ok bye redwine1... i ve switched on the tv!!!! cant miss 1sec also... so i ll watch this other soap... on mute... n wait for arshi...😍
see ya on ur next thread!!!!!!
!!!
waiting for alll the logic!!! tcπŸ€—
Originally posted by sarithaipkknd

ok bye redwine1... i ve switched on the tv!!!! cant miss 1sec also... so i ll watch this other soap... on mute... n wait for arshi...😍
see ya on ur next thread!!!!!!
!!!
waiting for alll the logic!!! tcπŸ€—

cya Saritha in the new thread .. πŸ€—
Finally I updated in page 2..

sorry guys..itna late ho gaya...but my mobile does not let me edit my post! :(
I just finished reading all your wonderful analyses..

Ritz, a delightful insight into the epi..."hope"...a word on which the whole duniya is kayam. I loved this POV..Thanks a lot ritz for bringing this perspective...I re-read ur post just to read that insight again and thoroughly enjoyed it!πŸ‘

Ruby: Aa gale lag jaa πŸ€—...U know today in the morning i was humming this song...and was thinking how apt it is for the present scenario! And it completely blew me away when I read your post! I couldnt belive u mentioned abt this song today...πŸ˜†
Beautifully written and so true! Loved the Bed scene!!

GirlOfFire: Awesome! Loved ur explanation into Aranv using his harvard brain...Yes that scene was complex...he told so many truths and half truths and convinced his di...Beautifully done and more beautifully analyzed by u..
Edited by coolgal270 - 11 years ago
Excellent Madhu, loved it. Too good! Tfs and Thks for the pm.

Iritz - To the point and lovely post.  Especially like the Is there really hope questions.  They say, without hope we'd all be dead.  There's always hope, it may not be obvious, but it is present, sometimes deeply buried within us.  Pretty much this one little word keeps us going day in and day out with all the problems that we have.

Redwine - Lovely take my dear. Especially the insecurities in Arnav which I thought were very very visible throughout were wonderfully expressed by you.  Infact, ASR has always been the most vulnureable of all the characters and BS is excellent at portraying vulnureable and insecure feelings.  Also, just as you said, this looks like 'All izzz welll' until a big storm blows through once again.  Is it a case of the calm before the storm? 

Madhu (GirlofFire) --  Loved your post.

When I married her, I didn't love her.

Its the truth AT THAT POINT IN TIME - he hated her. Not just because of what her 'relationship' with Shyam would mean to Di, but to HIM too. That was the first time he broke down, and cried, because of what he thought he had lost. She was his first true love, and she had hurt him. Love was the last thing on his mind at that point - it was hate, and hurt and loathing and anger and jealousy. There WAS no room for love when he married her

Very valid points on his feelings at the time when he saw the terrace incident.  Nobody is going to even think of love in this situation, it's more a feeling of devestation. 

For those who thought that ASR rarely used that Harvard brain of his, this particular scene must negate those thoughts. ASR is ASR, through and through in this scene.

I'm one of those who very much doubted about Arnav using his HARVARD brains especially during kidnap.  So many times Khushi seemed to be using her brains (not talking about whether right way or wrong way), but our pal was using his brawns much more.  I still feel that pacying his sister is something he'd have done even without HARVARD brain.  Even non-harvardian's can do this very easily i.e. manipulate with words, don't you think so?πŸ˜‰

Wonderful job ladiesπŸ‘πŸ‘
Edited by chitmanas - 11 years ago