Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Director's Cut - July 23, 2012 (Page 24)

twisted_beenz IF-Rockerz
twisted_beenz
twisted_beenz

Joined: 23 August 2011
Posts: 7033

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meghavn

Originally posted by amarb

Originally posted by meghavn

Originally posted by redwine1

Originally posted by meghavn

Hello Sweets.. hw r u all? Hug


Hello my sweet . howdy ?? 

No SBB or SBS today .. 
sammy no spoiler ?

Hey dear.. nothing tht I knw off... but did my own predictions with the help of spoiler pics Wink
wapas se bol darling... maine neend mein suna thaSmile

LOL
ASR comes back to GH K sees (Same as precap) 2 things can happen

1) K calls him up hiding behind the couch & meets back yard & their coochi co scene will happen

or 

2) B as in Buaji will open the door - A sees B all hale & hearty A realises something fishy & pulls K to back yard  & their coochi co scene will happen

This is wht I think will happen... but tht TB video says contract is over & i'm damn confused as thy said 2 more mnths were there before when A was back from kidnap...D'oh
megh... tere poore post mein maine sirf ek word dekha... coochi coo... I am ok with that

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

meghavn..mrinalini..redwine1

IllGetOverIpk IF-Sizzlerz
IllGetOverIpk
IllGetOverIpk

Joined: 27 March 2012
Posts: 14364

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 7:22am | IP Logged
i ve noticed tat payaliya has tat 1 pink nightie onlyLOL
Originally posted by redwine1

Originally posted by sampin

Originally posted by amarb

Originally posted by sarithaipkknd

hi !!! waiting for the epi... i am optimistic today... Embarrassed
Originally posted by sampin

[QUOTE=sarithaipkknd]hey... hi..beena... my name is saritha...wassup...[QUOTE=amarb]

Hiya SaritaHugMoi SamBig smile
le iske gaal bhi pink hai...

Ek baat batau..Kyonki aaj Pink letter Day hainLOL..Mujhe gharme 'Pinki' kehkar bulate hain..Embarrassed



Oye hoi .. meri pinky .. 

do u know i got up in the morning & read Beens ka pinky waala post .. now my BR is also pink .. shit doubled over completely .. she has ruined the room for me .. Wink
Thank god hubby has no pinky night wear ... that u seriously be our CHOTTE moment Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

twisted_beenzredwine1..mrinalini..

redwine1 IF-Rockerz
redwine1
redwine1

Joined: 26 April 2012
Posts: 9370

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarithaipkknd

lekin bachcha kahaan hai????Confused
Originally posted by redwine1

Originally posted by sarithaipkknd

if contract is really over,..they should atleast show a small baby bump naConfused
Originally posted by meghavn

[QUOTE=amarb]


Record figure tai apni anji ka .. sexy . .. bacche bhi sexy paida honge ..Wink

bachha aur baap .. park mein gaye hai ..have u read Beens theory on anji ka kids .. 

beens link paste kar na .. 

dekho did they ever say baccha anji ke peth main hai .. she has gone for a surogacy ... Wink bacha toh uska hai .. par kissi aur ke path main pal raha hai .. ( my guess is shyam .. uska kitna bash gaya hai peth) 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

meghavn..mrinalini..twisted_beenz

meghavn Goldie
meghavn
meghavn

Joined: 01 May 2012
Posts: 2062

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amarb

Originally posted by meghavn

Originally posted by amarb

Originally posted by meghavn

Originally posted by redwine1

Originally posted by meghavn

Hello Sweets.. hw r u all? Hug


Hello my sweet . howdy ?? 

No SBB or SBS today .. 
sammy no spoiler ?

Hey dear.. nothing tht I knw off... but did my own predictions with the help of spoiler pics Wink
wapas se bol darling... maine neend mein suna thaSmile

LOL
ASR comes back to GH K sees (Same as precap) 2 things can happen

1) K calls him up hiding behind the couch & meets back yard & their coochi co scene will happen

or 

2) B as in Buaji will open the door - A sees B all hale & hearty A realises something fishy & pulls K to back yard  & their coochi co scene will happen

This is wht I think will happen... but tht TB video says contract is over & i'm damn confused as thy said 2 more mnths were there before when A was back from kidnap...D'oh
megh... tere poore post mein maine sirf ek word dekha... coochi coo... I am ok with that

GRANTED Beens granted... coochi coo approved for today LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

twisted_beenz..mrinalini..

twisted_beenz IF-Rockerz
twisted_beenz
twisted_beenz

Joined: 23 August 2011
Posts: 7033

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarithaipkknd

awesome!!! pink letter day in DCSmile
Originally posted by redwine1

Originally posted by sarithaipkknd

hey...!!!!! redwine1... hope u don mind me calin ya tat..i like ur username...Tongue
n ya waitin for the epi... i ve learnt not to expect anythin.. watever they ll serve,.. i l take it... but ya..after reading ur post..i feel better..even if its somethin like fridays epi...
Originally posted by redwine1


.

Hey Saritha .. howdy .. al set for the flirty bitwa? 

hey call me redwine .. am cool .. 

yea see thats the best way to enjoy the episode .. go with no pretensions & just like or dislike on what u r seeing ... we all over here do this .. makes us enjoy & relish the episode more .. 
Hey thanx .. am glad our posts here helps u connect better with IPK .. 

How did u like our dash of MAD humor today .. the PINK letter day in DC Wink
[/QUOTE] [/QUOTE]
Thank you saritha...
..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Joined: 05 May 2012
Posts: 9337

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarithaipkknd

i ve noticed tat payaliya has tat 1 pink nightie 



Oye hoi .. meri pinky .. 

do u know i got up in the morning & read Beens ka pinky waala post .. now my BR is also pink .. shit doubled over completely .. she has ruined the room for me .. Wink
Thank god hubby has no pinky night wear ... that u seriously be our CHOTTE moment Wink
[/QUOTE] [/QUOTE]

Oh please don't be bothered about that...That's 4 Lions for YouBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

twisted_beenz

IllGetOverIpk IF-Sizzlerz
IllGetOverIpk
IllGetOverIpk

Joined: 27 March 2012
Posts: 14364

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 7:24am | IP Logged
oh... now i got it!!! thanku so much... u solved the puzzle ..i was trying to from the last 30episodes...LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
new kostin..then y is she eating al the pills?????
Originally posted by redwine1

Originally posted by sarithaipkknd

lekin bachcha kahaan hai????Confused
Originally posted by redwine1

Originally posted by sarithaipkknd

if contract is really over,..they should atleast show a small baby bump naConfused
Originally posted by meghavn

[QUOTE=amarb]


Record figure tai apni anji ka .. sexy . .. bacche bhi sexy paida honge ..Wink

bachha aur baap .. park mein gaye hai ..have u read Beens theory on anji ka kids .. 

beens link paste kar na .. 

dekho did they ever say baccha anji ke peth main hai .. she has gone for a surogacy ... Wink bacha toh uska hai .. par kissi aur ke path main pal raha hai .. ( my guess is shyam .. uska kitna bash gaya hai peth) 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

twisted_beenz

twisted_beenz IF-Rockerz
twisted_beenz
twisted_beenz

Joined: 23 August 2011
Posts: 7033

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarithaipkknd

nai yaar...chota bump toh banta hi hai!!! lets protest..we want bump ...we wan bump..maybe they l listen
Originally posted by sampin

Originally posted by meghavn

[QUOTE=sarithaipkknd]if contract is really over,..they should atleast show a small baby bump naConfused[QUOTE=meghavn][QUOTE=amarb]
true Saritha.. thts one of the reason why audience are not able to connect to Anji's as a character or cldn't sympathize with her... maybe she'll hv a baby SIZE 0 style Wink

Psst...It's a snake na...Big smileHow will Anji have a baby bump??Ouch
saritha... protest is a bumpy road... mat jaa

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..mrinalini..

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
directors, heres to you!!

2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Author: stardust-   Replies: 61   Views: 8970

stardust- 61 8970 05 October 2011 at 9:44am by stardust-
maha epi thread it is posted in july rite

Author: sparkle2985   Replies: 5   Views: 871

sparkle2985 5 871 29 September 2011 at 5:32am by pinky_blueskies
WU 29 July- Finally curtain is up

2 3

Author: --sunshine--   Replies: 22   Views: 5878

--sunshine-- 22 5878 30 July 2011 at 4:38pm by tinsel
Emotions Unfelt- Arnav- 29th july,2011

2 3 4 5 6

Author: geet.a   Replies: 40   Views: 4636

geet.a 40 4636 30 July 2011 at 7:53am by geet.a

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index