Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Director's Cut - July 23, 2012 (Page 12)

maazia Senior Member
maazia
maazia

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 2:23am | IP Logged
Hope !

"Hope is the thing with feathers
That perches in the soul
And sings the tune without the words
And never stops at all."

- Emily Dickinson

An awesome post IRITZ... Well, hope is what has kept us going with the show till now and will keep us glued to it in future too. Loved your analysis of every relationship. Time will heal everything in the Raizada mansion. I did notice how Akash said Khushi ne jo kia - meaning he still hasn't forgiven her. But again it will take time for everything to be back to normal. With more seperations, misunderstandings and drama in between. That is why it is a DRAMA. We won't be watching it otherwise... 
Thanks for the time you take out to explain everything to us... 

P.S. A very appropriate song and nice pics too..

Edited by maazia - 24 July 2012 at 2:24am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

GirlOfFireiritzredwine1twisted_beenz

Lizzy2012 IF-Rockerz
Lizzy2012
Lizzy2012

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Ritzy,winey, Sam, GOF- all the analysis very good.. Girls.. As u know.. We all think too alike when we think of IPK...saw the mirror image of what I felt in your analysis.. All of them in unique  styles..

Beens- u are hilarious girl..u  know thoughts on anji are similar to yours LOLThough as a critique I think differently ...

Edited by Lizzy2012 - 24 July 2012 at 2:43am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

GirlOfFireiritzredwine1..mrinalini..twisted_beenz

nivedha84 IF-Dazzler
nivedha84
nivedha84

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShinyJiji

Originally posted by redwine1

TERA MERA PYAAR AMAR '.. PHIR KYON MUJKO LAGTA HAI DARR

(Our Love is Eternal ..then why do I feel Fear)

Where love is Eternal.. Where love is felt .. Where love is sublime ..Where love is Life .. Where love is the very essence of YOU ' THEN  in that LOVE why DO U FEEL INSECURE .. MR. Arnav Singh Raizada .. welcome to the hallowed portals of Love .. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RUBY...  I had read somewhere written by you that you are not on the romantic side.  But the above lines depict a different story. Wink

I am a very romantic person as I am pisces too. 

In love, there will always be a fear factor.  Fear of losing...

You got it wrong dear LOLLOLLOLRuby is  sucker for Romance ,she is aBIG M&B FANWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

iritzredwine1twisted_beenz

iritz IF-Dazzler
iritz
iritz

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 2:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GirlOfFire

A tip of the Hat...

So Arnav proceeds to tell her - what she wants to hear:
Nothing has changed. - TRUTH - nothing has changed in his feelings for his Di. 
I married Khushi because of you. - HALF-TRUTH
I didnt marry Khushi because I loved her - HALF-TRUTH
That night, Khushi did come to this house as my wife, but only because of you. And your child. - HALF-TRUTH
Because I thought that she and Shyam..- TRUTH
When I married her, I didnt love her - TRUTH - at that point in time
Its only after our marriage that I started loving her - LIE 
Do you remember, di, that you always told me that a girl would come into my life, without whom I would not be able to breathe?

Madhu...

As usual... what a Fab write up !!! Clap

Tell me something... is it a blatant lie that he started loving her before marriage... if he did, wouldn't he have gone to ask her about the Shyam fiasco... wouldn't he have trusted her enough???

Yes, he was definitely attracted to her... yes, he also thought that he loved her... but did he actually??? 

True love means trusting each other and not needing a proof... and that's what happened post marriage... after he finally told her why he married her in the first place... when he turned around from the airport for her !!! And the realization happened during the kidnapping... for both of them !

maaziaGirlOfFiretwisted_beenzredwine1

iritz IF-Dazzler
iritz
iritz

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 3:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by boreddamsel

Originally posted by iritz

Hmm... Probably u r right !!! When I was replying to you... I was thinking about the Ambulance and Saansein Ruk Jayengi scene too... But then did he marry her all of a sudden because of that???

Did he marry her out of love? NO, he did not ! He married her only for the sake of his di and her unborn child !

About lying to his Di... Remember he is Arnav Singh Raizada... I don't think, he will lie to his Di... he's a straight forward person and he speaks whats on his mind ! It is Anji who manipulates things... not him !

He is neither ashamed nor embarrassed of his marriage... but my take is still that he realized the depth of his love for her only after marriage... and that's what he was trying to convey !!!

Big smile  Yeah you are right... we should probably let the CVs worry about it... as it is, they like to throw googlies at us !!! LOL And no need to thank, my dear !!!
Hug

you are right again.. he didn't marry her out of love.. and maybe what he meant was, like you said, that he realized he was head over heels in love only after he got married.. yeah.. maybe thats what he wanted to tell his sister.. of course while he is talking to his depressed sister,  he wouldnt want to explain the whole thing that.."I loved her, but then I hated her because I loved her, then I really loved her, then she acted as though she did't care, so I wanted to make her realize she loved me, then we both started falling for each other, and then I almost confessed, and then I hated her, and then she hated me, and we tried to hate each other, then I realized I loved her, but then I told her why I got married to her and I had to pretend to hate her, but then I realized I loved her and I got kidnapped, then I realized that I really cant live without her.. and then she found me, and then I got kidnapped again, and then she found me, and I almost lost her.. and NOW I know I love her and that she loves me." 

phew.. its definitely easier to say I didn't love her earlier, but I loved her after the marriage!!!  LOL

I just hope one day when he finally has the guts to confess to Khushi.. he will tell her that he always loved her!! 

ROFL @ Red: This was so apt and so true !!! Hahahhaha...

Waise I thought about ur earlier Q... and have just answered the same to Madhu also in the post above... 

The guy was attracted to Khushi, he thought he loved her back then... but true love also includes trusting the other... which happened only post marriage... when he finally turned back from the airport for his Khushi... so I guess in a way he was telling Di the truth !!! 

maaziatwisted_beenzredwine1

iritz IF-Dazzler
iritz
iritz

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 3:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bs_si

Originally posted by iritz

Dear All,

Thank you for the love and support for Director's Cut... Our version from the Director's Lens !

Hope !

"Hope is the thing with feathers
That perches in the soul
And sings the tune without the words
And never stops at all."

- Emily Dickinson

A Song dedicated to Khushi... From Arnav !!!!

Can't Take My Eyes Off of You - Frankie Valli

You're just too good to be true
Can't take my eyes off you
You'd be like heaven to touch
I wanna hold you so much

At long last love has arrived
And I thank God I'm alive

Pardon the way that I stare
There's nothing else to compare
The sight of you leaves me weak
There are no words left to speak

But if you feel like I feel
Please let me know that it's real

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrPxc-r3KSs&feature=fvst

Heart

Ritu...your post probably echoed my feelings about the characters from the episode. Specially Anji, she seemed more happy that Arnav remembered what she told him about love rather than the fact that ASR is in love. And I'm sure she didn't understand the sacrifice part from both of them although Arnav hasn't told her about the zabardasti with Khushi from his part. As Sathu was saying on friday episode that Arnav will give her the bitter pill but in doses.

Do you know that is one of my all time favourite songs? Absolutely love those lyrics Heart

Aww... me too !!! Absolutely love this song !!! HeartHeartHeart

Anji will come around... but there's a whole lot of time !!! Abhi to she has just started... Evil Smile

twisted_beenztrintringredwine1..mrinalini..

iritz IF-Dazzler
iritz
iritz

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abavi

Nice Analysis girls!!

Ritzy, girloffire, Winey and  Sam

Beens, that was a laughter riot!

Thank you Vi !!! Hug
maazia Senior Member
maazia
maazia

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 3:07am | IP Logged

TERA MERA PYAAR AMAR '.. PHIR KYON MUJKO LAGTA HAI DARR

(Our Love is Eternal ..then why do I feel Fear)

Where love is Eternal.. Where love is felt .. Where love is sublime ..Where love is Life .. Where love is the very essence of YOU ' THEN in that LOVE why DO U FEEL INSECURE .. MR. Arnav Singh Raizada .. welcome to the hallowed portals of Love .. 

While watching this scene .. the thought running in my mind was ... Does our CHotte know what he has done today ?? has he reassured or has he opened yet another Pandora's box ... ?? the optimist in me .. feels ALL IZZ WELL .. but the cynic in me .. hmm can't rest that easy ..

Awesome post REDWINE. Really loved the above lines. Yes, OUR (Wink) lover boy is afraid of losing his life, his love and that is why he does not open up to her, that is why he is talking to her when she is sleeping...
Very pertinent questions that you put up regarding Anjali. I think she has been reassured of her importance and love in her brother's life, but for the time being only. And she does not believe him about Shyam at all. Lets wait and watch.

Thanks again for the wonderful analysis and the PM..

iritzredwine1twisted_beenz

Go to top