Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Director's Cut - July 23, 2012 (Page 11)

twisted_beenz IF-Rockerz
twisted_beenz
twisted_beenz

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rupunzale

Hey Beens...

Omg...it's hilarious...by the way it's one of my favorite song...gosh their bedroom paint is pink toLOL...keep on writing...

Love

Priya

yes priya.. the walls are pink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iritz..mrinalini..

anjani-pagli IF-Rockerz
anjani-pagli
anjani-pagli

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
lovely takes...all... loved it

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

GirlOfFireiritzredwine1

tintin70 Senior Member
tintin70
tintin70

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
Hi Ruby

Loved the full DC analysis. Hats off to all of you.

Here are my thoughts about Anjali.

Anjali -
She was left at the altar and had a traumatic teenage.  She is and has always been very insecure and her disability may have further added to her complex.  Her blind love for shyam has borne out of her this insecurity and inferiority complex. She is , if not anything but very  deeply grateful to shyam for what life he had given to her till date. She is clinging to shyam because she thinks she got from him what she might have never got from anyone. 
              But she knows what is good and what is bad. She has seen Khushi's purity of heart , her self sacrificing nature and her righteousness. I don't think she has ever thought that Khushi is evil.  For Anjali the angst against Khushi is -
  "She is there "    
 Khushi is what Anjali is not -- very beautiful both inside and outside. Khushi can take away shyam or arnav from her... and leave her stranded with the exact feelings she had 13 years back when her Barat returned back and her parents died.
       Now what does Anjali believe ? Why she is not confronting NK asking him what exactly happened and prove that shyam is innocent?  We were shown many incidents where shyam was caught on the wrong foot --
  •   Shyam's going to Arnav's room when both Arnav-Khushi were in GH
  •  Shyam's awareness of Khushi's release mechanism of making Jalebis when she is tense  - remember when she asked shyam "how do you know? we never told you .."     ASR had intervened and had said "I had told him, I know she is my wife)
  •   The ring fiasco ----the jeweller had mentioned about it to Anjali
  •   Khushi's father's behaviour when he saw Anjali
  • and the list goes on ...    Also Mami had told her about shyam's reply about divorce.

It is almost that Anjali knows that shyam is culprit. But she is not taking any step because she wants to give shyam another chance. She is scared to open Pandora's box, because she knows it will shatter her dreams completely. She is so much in love with shyam that she is ready to forgive shyam's hand in arnav's  i.e. her Chhote's kidnap drama.

So the the story has reached the point where

Bro-Sis are claiming their relationship as the top priority but knowingly or unknowingly the equations have changed...
        Yesterday's Arnav's partial disclosure about the circumstances of his marriage, has given her a boost of confidence in her relationship with Arnav. She is feeling better that she has not lost her Chhote yet, and for her it was almost as if /chhote took that hasty step to safe guard her marriage. Now that he is in love with Khushi, Khushi is off limits for shyam and if she gives him another chance may be the life for her will be as rosy as it was before..
                      It is Anjali's this wish which will be the bone of contention between bro-sis equation, and not Khushi.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

GirlOfFireiritzredwine1..mrinalini..twisted_beenzLizzy2012

1yyy2krish3 IF-Rockerz
1yyy2krish3
1yyy2krish3

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
nice post 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iritztwisted_beenz

nivedha84 IF-Dazzler
nivedha84
nivedha84

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Ruby U nailed it,i felt the exact same way the way u wrote in ur update,

neither Khushi cried nor Arnav but they made me cry in the last segment

when th e epi ended on K face i can feel the heaviness of my heart and feel sorry for both arnav and khushi

oh boy i loved the precap. the look on Arnavs face when he ring the calling bell ,Khushi beware

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

GirlOfFireiritzredwine1twisted_beenz

pairocks Groupbie
pairocks
pairocks

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
read ol d analysis...2222 good!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

GirlOfFireiritzredwine1..mrinalini..twisted_beenz

nivedha84 IF-Dazzler
nivedha84
nivedha84

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Beens loved ur post on Aakash pinky Raizada and his wify Payal pinky raizadaROFL

GirlOfFireiritzredwine1twisted_beenz

ShinyJiji Newbie
ShinyJiji
ShinyJiji

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by redwine1

TERA MERA PYAAR AMAR '.. PHIR KYON MUJKO LAGTA HAI DARR

(Our Love is Eternal ..then why do I feel Fear)

Where love is Eternal.. Where love is felt .. Where love is sublime ..Where love is Life .. Where love is the very essence of YOU ' THEN  in that LOVE why DO U FEEL INSECURE .. MR. Arnav Singh Raizada .. welcome to the hallowed portals of Love .. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RUBY...  I had read somewhere written by you that you are not on the romantic side.  But the above lines depict a different story. Wink

I am a very romantic person as I am pisces too. 

In love, there will always be a fear factor.  Fear of losing...

iritzredwine1..mrinalini..twisted_beenz

Go to top