Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Director's Cut - July 23, 2012

iritz IF-Dazzler
iritz
iritz

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:11am | IP Logged

Dear All,

Thank you for the love and support for Director's Cut... Our version from the Director's Lens !

Hope !

"Hope is the thing with feathers
That perches in the soul
And sings the tune without the words
And never stops at all."

- Emily Dickinson

Didn't we all feel like giving up on Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? after our hopes were dashed last weekend... At least I know I was disappointed... probably because I was hoping too much ! But what a turnaround by the CVs and in just one episode... we are back to hoping again !!! All izz well, it seems !! A lovely episode, powerful performances by Barun, Daljeet and Sanaya ! There seems to be hope... after all !

Lets have a look at the ups and downs in the lives of the Raizada Family members... and a hope that all will be fine !

Anjali - Arnav

The episode started today where it left from Friday... Anjali trying to distance herself from her Chhotey... who is trying to do his level best to make her believe that nothing really has changed between them ! If he married Khushi... it was because of her... Anjali ! He is still the loving brother and that nothing will ever come in between them !

Does Anjali believe him? On the surface it seems so ! Her main concentration was on the fact that her Chhotey still remembers the things she had once told him !

She listens to his side of the story... But did he tell her the whole story? Not yet ! She seems, on the surface to be happy for her brother and the fact that he has fallen in love... which SHE always wanted ! 

Is there really hope? Has she really forgiven Arnav and Khushi?

Khushi - Nani

Khushi, in the other room, is still blaming herself for the differences between Arnav and Anjali, she tells Nani that whenever she want to do some good, the result turn out to be opposite what she wanted !

But Nani... the wise matriarch comforts her by telling her that Anjali always wanted to see both Khushi and Arnav together... from the time even before they got married !

Is there really hope? Does Khushi believe Nani? Will she return to the Raizada house?

Payal - Akash

The differences between Payal and Akash seem to be resolving now... Payal has once again, asked for Akash's forgiveness... and this time he has relented... he wants to give their relationship a new life... but did we notice... Akash blaming Khushi for everything...

Is there really hope? Is he going to ever forgive Khushi? Will that mean another rift between Akash and Payal?

Khushi - Anjali

Anjali came downstairs when she heard that Khushi is leaving for Lakshmi Nagar. She finally speaks to Khushi, asking her about Buaji's health and telling her to have breakfast before she goes.

Did we notice the cold shoulder she gave Khushi when Khushi took a step towards her? Is there really some hope?

Arnav - Khushi

The man is in love... and will leave no stone unturned to declare it to the world ! He has acknowledged his deep love for his wife to his sister, he has acknowledged it in front of the family. Unlike Khushi, he doesn't get embarrassed or flushed if caught embracing his wife... She is, after all, his legally wedded wife. The ever silent Arnav Singh Raizada loves talking to his wife... specially when she is sleeping ! He finally gets a chance to speak !LOL

He is doing small little things for Khushi that he knows Khushi will love ! How happy he was to see her enjoying the chanas he got for her ! A heart melting smile, wasn't it? And he sand the Suhana la la la song for her... !!! Big smile

Today Arnav has hope in his heart... hope that all will be well again. His Di has accepted Khushi once again... Did we see the small little smile when Anjali spoke to Khushi after so many days?

Khushi, on the other hand, is the only one in the house who is losing hope... she has lied to the family, to Arnav and is leaving him on pretext that Buaji is not well ! She knows he loves her, she knows he will never let her go... and that's why she has lied to him !

He's not happy that she is leaving, even if for a few days ! He's got the feeling that she may not come back... his heart wants to stop her, will she? For now, he lets her go... but for how long can she keep him away from her? Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada is in love and he will not let his wife go.

Is there hope in their relation? Will they overcome every roadblock and be together forever?

A Song dedicated to Khushi... From Arnav !!!!

Can't Take My Eyes Off of You - Frankie Valli

You're just too good to be true
Can't take my eyes off you
You'd be like heaven to touch
I wanna hold you so much

At long last love has arrived
And I thank God I'm alive

Pardon the way that I stare
There's nothing else to compare
The sight of you leaves me weak
There are no words left to speak

But if you feel like I feel
Please let me know that it's real

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrPxc-r3KSs&feature=fvst

Heart

To know the answers... stay tuned to the magic called "Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?" Monday - Friday 8:00 PM IST sharp in front of your TV sets !!!

Pics Credit: Chowna

If you missed the earlier versions, you may like to read below:

July 16, 2012

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3096691

July 17, 2012

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3099197

July 18, 2012

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3101384

July 19, 2012

www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3103821

July 20, 2012

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3105456

Edited by iritz - 23 July 2012 at 12:34pm

The following 121 member(s) liked the above post:

deenapJANNAVtweeter13rithuparnahelenMsweetyboparamomof2_IPKKNDShinyJijisuhanamausamdharab90ipkknd159Farro12minnumaArshiL0veraamnazuhaxyzw231chits_70Sara.Khankausar1219reianasheena29DaisyJia1shamyjsvmisahujaDreamer-89Khuarvprabhatak_k_alanilandShravani_21maaziasanyukta90jennadpayel3004Atyaytomndjerrypanckyogifalupreciousgirl125bbq_bsEvocativeDesiGirlsRockxxGirlOfFireamimusEmerald-BecspurpleloveNia.Dchitmanasmeghavnpaayaalrparashswapna08JalebiGmalsubaishu30sun2011Paramjitspsharmilaarchie_79sonshinejamoshi2507shivikrockssriraoaditi07sanny-beautifulsama50RupunzaleJammy-borregarshifan2012dakshaaviShegarf71swat.gArshig8sharmibalan-sanika-trintringredwine1..mrinalini..Chani123win7twisted_beenzsunshine99Lizzy2012namedxstg11yyy2krish3anjaani07-EndlessSmile-serialwatcher16--sumana13--anurao.66anjani-paglimommamia-Kruti.S-coolgal270sunflower52cherrypansyamaypranayImzi-Cheeni-areeba_blossomArhimaniacsarra0DiamondLifeOmorabotiASR6262westindiananjshoneypriyaNewbiesoapfanARS24BeautyForAshes-DKS-..ObliViate..-ElmoFuj-riyya6mishti_17

GirlOfFire Goldie
GirlOfFire
GirlOfFire

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:12am | IP Logged
A tip of the Hat...

to the writers of this amazing experience - 'Iss Pyaar ko Kya Naam Doon?'

We pick up where we left off on Friday. Anjali's insecurities about her brother, accusing him of lying about why he was back home. Why didn't he tell the truth? He is aghast at her words

So Arnav proceeds to tell her - what she wants to hear:
Nothing has changed. - TRUTH - nothing has changed in his feelings for his Di. 
I married Khushi because of you. - HALF-TRUTH
I didnt marry Khushi because I loved her - HALF-TRUTH
That night, Khushi did come to this house as my wife, but only because of you. And your child. - HALF-TRUTH
Because I thought that she and Shyam..- TRUTH
When I married her, I didnt love her - TRUTH - at that point in time
Its only after our marriage that I started loving her - LIE 
Do you remember, di, that you always told me that a girl would come into my life, without whom I would not be able to breathe?

She is so happy about this.
He hides his face from her...he does not want to see how she will react when he brings home what will be for her, the painful truth.  

That girl is Khushi, Di. Without whom I cannot breathe. I never thought this would happen in my life. But it did. I love her a lot. 
TRUE
I love you , Di.
TRUE

Now he looks at her again..
But with her coming, our relationship does not change. Don't ever think or say that again, Di. 
AND TRUE

Arnav Singh Raizada in one masterful stroke of Truths, garnished Half-Truths and one BIG lie accomplished what he came to do. 

He came to help his sister help him not to have to make the choice between wife and sister. Being left alone in the hall made him see that. ASR does not want to be in a position to make that choice. So he uses his words very carefully. Only one lie in that basket of truths and half-truths - and it is a white lie. 

Two of those dialogues had me going 'What the!' till I realized what it meant.

When I married her, I didn't love her
Its the truth AT THAT POINT IN TIME - he hated her. Not just because of what her 'relationship' with Shyam would mean to Di, but to HIM too. That was the first time he broke down, and cried, because of what he thought he had lost. She was his first true love, and she had hurt him. Love was the last thing on his mind at that point - it was hate, and hurt and loathing and anger and jealousy. There WAS no room for love when he married her. 

Its only after our marriage that I started loving her:
This is a lie. He had started loving Khushi, long before he realized it, before the night of his wedding. He was going to propose a relationship with her that night. Why would he lie about it? What about those romantic moments that he tried to recreate earlier in the day? Did he just get short-term amnesia?

Naniji - in her little talk with Khushi, tells her pretty much the same thing. That Anjali was so happy in her brother's relationship with you. She was looking forward to it. So then, why would ASR say this?

And then, I thought, ASR (or whoever wrote his dialogues) you sneaky so-and-so. Of course he lied. Look what he says right before that: 'I thought she and Shyam...' He doesn't finish the sentence, and instead let's Anjali make what she will of it. And follows it up with this line. In other words, Di, I know Khushi wasn't in love with Shyam. He has put in place the thought process to clear Khushi of Di's rancour. But without absolving Shyam of any guilt. He is determined to make his Di understand his and therefore, Khushi's point of view. Its the truth, in a way, for after he married her, he started falling in love with her all over again. 

And then he hides his face as he declares his innermost feelings for Khushi, to his di. Finally reinforcing his love for her by saying 'I love you, di'. For a moment, I wondered if they had dubbed it wrong, and then I realized NO - this was how the writers meant to write this scene. Arnav saves his best weapon for the end. AFTER his declaration of love for Khushi. His sister has no choice but to be happy in his choice. 

For those who thought that ASR rarely used that Harvard brain of his, this particular scene must negate those thoughts. ASR is ASR, through and through in this scene. 

The bedroom scene... awww..Day Dreaming.

His love for his wife shines in his eyes. He tells her di understands. Everything will be alright slowly, I am fixing it. And then of course, he is on his own love-life track. You have to accept me as your hubby, cause now you lost the challenge. How easy it is to talk to you when you are asleep. He tucks her hair, and holds her hand till he falls asleep. She is the last thing he wants to see at night. But ASR is going to have to start saying those things to her face soon... 

Because morning brings a different reality. 

Khushi, Khushi, Khushi... girl, you need to trust that husband of yours! 

Khushi is painfully aware of how Di feels about her. It has been reinforced in her mind for the past few days, not least by the man who now wants her to accept him as her husband! Without hearing that good-night talk, she has no clue as to what has happened. She prepares to go to GH for good. 

ASR, though, is slowly tuning into her. He notices her hesitations, her worry, her avoidance of him and his eyes. This is Khushi's turn to weave some pathetic webs of lies to avoid telling him what she really wants to say. 

Her joy in seeing Anjali actually speaking to her, is immeasurable. ASR is observing this exchange carefully. Payal, also looks on, but mostly from a sister's point of view. Khushi turns to Payal, 'Jiji, did you see..? Di actually..' spoke to me. It's strange that Khushi would turn to her sister at this point, rather than to her husband. And if she had, she would have seen that slight smirk on his face. He knew where that effort from Anjali was coming from. He had set it in motion the night before. 

Khushi has been keeping her composure so far. And ASR has already tuned in to it. He gets ready to take her to her Buaji's. 

Enter NK - I love this guy! Remember the last time when HE stepped in-between to take her home? This time, he insists that Nannav take Khushi home! How cute is that?

Khushi's sudden refusal to go with ASR is raising flags in his mind. He knows that something is wrong with Khushi...and his happiness. They reach GH and now he voices it - are you okay? What's going on with you? He tries to make her smile with the 'Mausam', song, but she doesn't respond. All she says is Buaji. So he is pushing it at this point - I'll come in and meet Buaji. And she says 'no' followed by a paper-thin excuse. He understands that she will not tell him. Finally, he backs off. Her 'chalte hain' leaves him with food for thought. He knows she is up to something - something that involves her looking so devastated.

For him there is nothing in the world so important as her smile. He failed to make her smile - he has to know the truth. And one thing ASR is, is stubborn. So little wifey, better watch out!! 

The precap gives us hope... and leaves us wanting more!! I just hope it doesn't turn into another MU. 

But with these writers, like I said... you never know what you get till you get it. 

Afterthought: Glad to see Akash and Payal weather their first storm as a married couple. Akash finally has thought things through. But the cracks will be there, and mami wont help, unless Akash starts finding his voice with Mamiji.

No worries with ASR on the Mami front. If looks could kill...then I dont think we'd have Mami back in RM. I wonder how long he is going to tolerate this? 

Wait and watch!

Edited by GirlOfFire - 23 July 2012 at 7:38pm

The following 43 member(s) liked the above post:

ShinyJijipairockschits_70minnumasai_nehaMsserialfan123prabhatayogifalumaaziameghavnamimuscrazyaddictionchitmanas..Kritz..malsubswapna08spsharmilaarchie_79iritzshidin0117sanny-beautifuladiti07Shegarf71Rupunzaleswat.gJaveria3991..mrinalini..Arshig8redwine1win7Lizzy2012stg1anjani-paglianjaani07lara3110twisted_beenzsunflower52mommamiaArhimaniacOmorabotiwestindianIllGetOverIpkriyya6

redwine1 IF-Rockerz
redwine1
redwine1

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:12am | IP Logged

TERA MERA PYAAR AMAR '.. PHIR KYON MUJKO LAGTA HAI DARR

(Our Love is Eternal ..then why do I feel Fear)

Where love is Eternal.. Where love is felt .. Where love is sublime ..Where love is Life .. Where love is the very essence of YOU ' THEN  in that LOVE why DO U FEEL INSECURE .. MR. Arnav Singh Raizada .. welcome to the hallowed portals of Love .. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Fellow Reader & Veiwer .. welcome to yet another edition of DC .. todays episode probably brought back the old IPK for all of us .. the rakhi episode .. the flirty mehendi episode .. the poignancy ..the love .. the affection .. the camaraderie all were back for us to enjoy '. But with all this .. there were some interesting Ques raised in my mind as well ??? Whoa & beat this .. all these emotions packed in an 18 minute episode  of IPK '..

"The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed." C.G. Jung

Don't they say .. the one who falls last falls the hardest .. yea he fell in love a little to late .. yea he fought against this love .. a little to late .. he fought for his love .. yea that too a little late .. is it any wonder then that our dear man transformed a little to late ?? OR IS IT ?

While watching todays episode of IPK .. most of us probably felt .. whoa .Devyani Raizada rest easy today .. all is well in the world .. all your kids seem to have made piece in their lives .. all your kids .. seems to have moved in their lives .. all the kids .. seem to be in peaceful slumber ... All of them have their Eyes closed ... left me to wonder what will happen when the  EYES will OPEN .

Its 303 episodes of IPK .. many episodes touched you .. emotionally .. many episodes have made u laugh .. & many have made u go .. hmm & aww ..when u saw the flirty boy .. with his reticent mate .. BUT today .. romance in IPK  .. had all the ingredients .. there was flirting .. there were some comic elements ..there were awww gestures ... BUT what touched your heart was the POIGNANCY ... the angst .. the sadness for these two .. Star crossed LOVERS ... who .. time & again .. come close ... to be brutally separated by circumstance ... for the first time .. i cried for their love ... it touched me so much ...

Guys today Pls excuse me from the normal Pause Release format ..the love shown in the episode has over whelmed me .. & would love to tell you what the Director today was telling you about Iss Pyaar ko Kya Naam Doon?? an Eternal Love story of 2 Star crossed lovers .. 

Lets start with Friday .. dint really speak about the now infamous HUG .. since i believe true love needed no Words ..  ..But just for continuity .. 

A Man whose heart was locked in a tight fortress .. has suddenly found the fortress to be made of sand instead of steel .. & today he finds this fortress has crumbled .. by the strong gust of Love of one hurricane going by the name Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada .. 

This man finds his lady love in his arms .. finally at home where she belonged .. only to have the moment rudely interrupted by his family .. & then to compound it .. his most beloved sister .. who is his life has shunned him ... when he turns to his Future .. he sees her walking away DEJECTED .. LOST .. BROKEN ..

The man goes to mend his fences with his sister .. & manages to placate her .. manages to make her see the truth in his heart .. the truth .. which on the face of it the sister has seen ... she has smiled & accepted the TRUTH ... but what was that truth ... was the truth .. that Arnav was in LOVE ... yes he is .. he has said so .. was the truth .. that Arnav loves his sister .. YES he does .. he said so ... Was the truth .. Arnav feels most RESPONSIBLE for his sister ... YES he said so .. she is his first priority ....

BUT THEN Arnav Singh Raizada also faces another truth which he speaks off ... KHUSHI IS NOW HIS LIFE ... SHE IS THE REASON HE IS BREATHING ... TODAY SHE IS THE REASON FOR HIS EXISTENCE ...

Guys the biggest moment of the episode was this ... after 303 episodes .. today the Director through his lens explained to you What Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada is .. What is the PLACE of Mrs. Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada in his life ... Please revisit the scene ..when he says this dialogue .. the saanse Ruk jayegi ... Arnav does not look into his Di's eyes ... he is on her laps ... the TRUTH ... YES THERE has been  PARADIGM SHIFT IN RELATIONS ...   YES ...PRIORITIES  between Love & Devotion ...

While watching this scene .. the thought running in my mind was ... Does our CHotte know what he has done today ?? has he reassured or has he opened yet another Pandora's box ... ?? the optimist in me .. feels ALL IZZ WELL .. but the cynic in me .. hmm can't rest that easy .. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes Arnav lays down next to his beautiful wife .. with love in his eyes ... & talks to her .. she is asleep & he says he has managed to pacify his Di .. she is now cool .. he feels things will now be fine .. he then says that she lost today to his challenge .. she did run into his arms .. making her have to accept him as her husband .. & then he says one of the most revealing dialogues ever about Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada in love .. he tells his sleeping Wife .. it is so much easier to talk to you when you are asleep .. 

Dear Reader .. ever wonder why i wrote the above lines ... "Tera mera pyaar amar .. phir kyon mujhko lagta hai Darr" ??  well this summed up what the Director was telling us through his Lens today ... Mr. Raizada is in Love .. YES .. but he is one of he most INSECURE MEN in love .. yes the man with the BAHUT BADI EGO hai meri .. is SCARED of Loosing his life .. his Khushi ... look at all that he told her today .. 

Is he reassuring her or himself that his Di has understood him ??? Was he reassuring him or her .. that she is his WIFE ... By challenging her.. was he trying toWIN .. or my friends .. WAS HE EGGING her on to LOOSE ? 

Yes you can't speak to her when she is awake .. cause then you will have to open your heart .. you will have to let her see whats in your heart .. you will have to give control of your life to her .. Oh well .. No problem Mr. Raizada .. if not today ... WAIT ... In Mrs. KKGSR .. u have met your match .. she will make you say it .. THAT KHUSHI KUMARI GUPYA SINGH RAIZADA .. is the most important person in your life ... & u Mr. Raizada ... are not going to be functioning at all well without her .. 

The morning brings another blow for the young lovers .. a self sacrificing Khushi .. has decided to move away from RM .. & go to her maika .. under the guise of Buaji's sickness .. she manages to convince nani ( Khushi of course at this point is unaware that all is well in Payash land & that Arnav has spoken to his Di) ... as well.. when lover boy returns from his Run .. she moves to their room to pack .. 

The lover boy .. quickly hands over his clothes to her to pack as well .. which she promptly refuses .. he looks at her ..tries to reassure her on his Di ..saying he has a conversation with her .. WHOA WHOA WHOA .. yes this is Mr. Raizada .. he did pick up the subtle nuance that all is not well with his WIFE .. & their world .. 

He promptly hands her a packet of channas to eat .. which she delightfully accepts .. ( whoa whoa whoa ) .. .another beauty ... the Designer bag .. the designer saree all were rejected .. but a measly packet of channas were accepted .. did u guys pause here ... well this was a gift for her BY HIM .. chosen with her in mind .. chosen with her thot .. chosen keeping in mind what she likes .. bought personally by him ... SO SHE ACCEPTS IT ... yes she is leaving him ... & to her he has given her a gift of LOVE .. a gift of acceptance ... the Lover in me .. wept so much at the poignant tale . unfolding .. 

They bend down together to pick up some of the dropped channa kernels .. Arnav .. who by now .. is sensitive to his wife's mood once again goes about challenging her .. brings about how she lost the bet .. & how she now had to accept him as her husband ... Whoa whoa .. STOP PLEASE .. .. what was this ... the great man once again looking for reassurance .. ??? Khushi .. this marriage is here to STAY .. please tell me you are as committed to this as I AM .. ??? thats what the maker was saying through this most comical .. flirty .. poignant .. & loving scene 

Khushi leaves RM .. escorted by Arnav to reach GH where she refuses to let him enter the house .. When Arnav stops her asking her why she was so sad ... YES HE HAS PICKED UP ON HER NUANCES .. .. he sweetly reassures her .. sings or rather .. speaks the Suhana song to her .. which also fails to elicit a smile from lady love .. then he cups her chin asking her ..why she was worried .. ufff the concern vibrating out of his voice .. she reassures him that the concern is for BUAJI ... she turns to GO .. her voice breaking ... HE STOPS HER ... wanting to ask her ... KHUSHI .. TUM ... ?? TUM kya Arnav Bitwa .. kya tum wapas aaogi ????  She just looks at him ... she says CHALTE HAI ... yes you my dear reader remember this is the couple who needs no words ... the Ques was .. Khushi tum wapas aaogi ??? KHushi's answer .. is ?????????? i am GOING ??????  

Note the dialogue .. is its not HUM AATE HAI .. she says CHALTE HAI .. i am GOING ... heartbreaking .. heart wrenching ... YES all rolled in ONE ..

What a scene ... what lovely dialogues ... & what a lovely way to show at one end the MAN who has changed himself completely for this GIRL .. & at the other end ..a GIRL who is trying to change life's course for this MAN .. 

My dear Readers .. & fellow viewers .. if you caught todays episode .. please do tell me was there a doubt left in your mind .. what the maker has been telling you from the last 303 episodes .. this is a story of 2 star crossed lovers Arnav & Khushi .. Its their love Story .. its their poignant tale of LOVE .. i am sure a lot of doubts were cleared tonite.

Thought of ending here .. as my friends here would be doing an in-depth analysis of the episode .. but .. couldn't rest if i hadn't paid the proper homage to the Prima Dona tonite ... Mrs. Anjali Shyam Manohar Jha ... 

Todays scene of Anjali & Arnav brought to mind just one thought .. WILL THE REAL Mrs. JHA please STAND UP .. 

I want to leave you behind with some Ques tonite .. on Mrs. Jha .. 

1. What according to you was the biggest fear in Anjali's mind 

2. What according to you was the reason .. ( untold) that Anjali had an angst against KHUSHI 

3. Do you think today Arnav reassured his Di ??

4. Do you think Anjali .. has believed Arnav on Shyam;s truth?

5. Do you think Anjali has understood the gravity of the sacrifice both Arnav & Khushi have made of their lives for Anjali .. 

The answer to this my dear friend will of course be revealed in time by our lovely Production & Direction team ... BUT .. you know what ... I FEEL .. each one of us already KNOWS THE ANSWER to THE ABOVE ... 

Well guys .. its another Frim Pack up tonite .. 

Lovely episode .. a lovelier Precap .. &  even more lovelier Spoiler Pics .. me gonna be in dream land tonite .. & yea wil surface tomorrow once again at 8:00 pm .. till then ..

C U At the IPKs ... 

Edited by redwine1 - 23 July 2012 at 12:00pm

The following 88 member(s) liked the above post:

tweeter13momof2_IPKKNDShinyJijiFaiminacelalalitha203suhanamausamdharaveipkknd159ArshiL0verminnumapairockschits_70Sara.Khanxyzw231lilkrup4uunplotablepaaskhannasvmisheena29raji_bprabhataIF_RocksShravani_21AtyayPlovesArshiJosupraDreamer-89yogifalutintin70fizzyfairysanyukta90maaziachatterbugsumeetapaayaalmeghavnchitmanasamimussun2011aishu30..Kritz..UKLotusJalebiGEmerald-swapna08malsubspsharmilaCharishmaarchie_79nivedha84Zoyafanshidin0117aditi07shivikrocksShegarf71iritzIceflamesborregJammy-Rupunzale..mrinalini..Chani123sharmibalananjaani07lara3110twisted_beenzwin7stg1namedxtrintringLizzy2012Kishmishanjani-paglicoolgal270mommamiarashikaImziareeba_blossomOmorabotiwestindian-ElmoFuj-..ObliViate..honeypriyasarra0Arhimaniac-DKS-riyya6

twisted_beenz IF-Rockerz
twisted_beenz
twisted_beenz

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Oh ho ho baby, oh baby, pyaara tera gussa bhi
Oh baby, oh baby, mehak teri phool gulabi
Oh baby, oh baby, pyaara tera gussa bhi
Oh baby, oh baby, mehak teri phool gulabi

Since everyone wrote about ASR and Khushi and everyone has dissected, bisected and trisected their actions, expressions and body language' I thought why not pay homage to our darling Payash's love towards the color Pink'. Yes you read it right not Payash, but their favorite color Pink. So that is why this whole post is presented to you in Pink' oh wait I saw some blue in their room' so I have decided to add a dash of blue to this post.

So lets go back and see what all was pink today'

Comforter = Pink

Pillow cover = Pink

Sheet  = Pink

Back Wall = Pink

Painting on the Back wall = Pink with a dash of blue

Payal Night wear = Pink

Aakash's Kurta = I am 90% sure is light pink

Stuff on the dressing table = Pink

Aakash and Payal's face = rouge you guessed it right Pink'.

I am trying to see Aakash's stone in his ring = Is it Pink??

Now that I think about it I remember  Aakash's favorite shirt was Pink in color'

Seeing so much of pink around (including mami's pink glasses, rouge and eye shadow) I am sure Aakash's eye color would reflect the pink of health he is in'.So Aakash this song is for you...I am pretty sure this is what is going in your mind...

Here are the lyrics'

Gulaabi aankhen jo teri dekhi
Sharaabi yeh dil ho gayaParty
Sambhaalo mujhko o mere yaaron
Sambhalna mushkil ho gaya Ouch
Dil mein mere khwaab tere Cry
Bas tere jaise ho deewaar pe Shocked
Tujhpe fida main kyoon hua D'oh
Aata hai gussa mujhe pyaar pe Angry
Main lut gaya maanke dil ka kaha Cry
Main kahin tha na rahaD'oh

Kya kahoon main dilruba Angry
Pura yeh jaadu teri aankhon ka Wacko
Yeh mera kaatil ho gaya Confused

Now Ruby asked some questions in her post and as a good Samaritan I have decided to answer her and release her from the agony of confusion'.

1. What according to you was the biggest fear in Anjali's mind ' That is a tough question' You are implying that anjali has a mind.. I thought dimaag aasono ke saath beh gaye the'

2. What according to you was the reason .. ( untold) that Anjali had an angst against KHUSHI 'C'mon did it look like she had angst against Khushi' Anji is cool so that is why she even spoke to Khushi giving a cold shoulder'ok seriously her main angst is that somehow and somewhere Khsushi proved that she has 0.00025 ounces of brain than Anji..

3. Do you think today Arnav reassured his Di ??...Didn't notice' He was busy thinking about the next gift for Khushi

4. Do you think Anjali .. has believed Arnav on Shyam;s truth?...Nope'. But to make her believe all ASR had to do is get her pooja ki thali, light a lamp and put his hand over it and say "Jab tak aap meri baat par yakeen nahi karti tab tak main apna haath is diye se nahi hataonga"'. Problem solved

5. Do you think Anjali has understood the gravity of the sacrifice both Arnav & Khushi have made of their lives for Anjali 'Sacrifice' what sacrifice' Oh yes' the 7 times missed kiss sacrifice' and all the sacrifices that they had to make because of her calling "Chotte"' Nope' Now I think when ASR and Khushi start getting physical mid-way involuntarily they will hear her voice in the mind and that will be our new kind of interruption.

Please provide only good comments... Bad comments will be totally ignored...

Edited by amarb - 23 July 2012 at 8:02pm

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

tweeter13suhanamausampairocksyogifaluprabhatamaaziaGirlOfFireswapna08meghavnamimuscrazyaddictionShegarf71shidin0117iritzRupunzalesg08archie_79sonshinemommamiawin7anjani-paglinamedxLizzy2012sunshine99trintring..mrinalini..sharmibalanredwine1westindianArhimaniacriyya6

Sanayam Senior Member
Sanayam
Sanayam

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Res

Awsome post.
Just wanted to say a couple of things.
Don't think Anjali gave Khushi the cold shoulder. She is still sorting out her feelings. She took a positive step towards her but she doesn't feel 100% comfortable in her presence yet. Still needs her space. She will come around. How else will we have re-marriage?
If anji goes and meets Shyam she won't be the same gullible wife. Who knows she may blast him for double crossing her.
Just a guess. Let's see what googly we r thrown.

Edited by Sanayam - 23 July 2012 at 3:30pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

maaziaShamrozSaysiritzredwine1..mrinalini..win7riyya6

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:14am | IP Logged
I dedicate this small write-up of mine to all the people I've met on IF since I joined it on 7th may,2012...A few of these people has been inspiration,friend, guide...These are the people I look up to,people that I admire and completely am in awe of their talent to make an episode look far better than it really is,to make every dialogue more meaningful,to make every scene  a scintillating one!!My muddled mind has found a new voice through their thoughts!!Most of these people stay thousands of kilometres away from me...You guys have made the journey of an IPK fundi like me all the more adventurousBig smile

Okay this write-up will really be a short one..It's totally impromptu..Not much thought invested..So do bear with me!!

1.Anjali:Thanks again Winey for that virtual and affectionate bang on my head..I rewatched the episode and got your point!!Thumbs Up

Okay here I go with my deduction of the scene..I might be way off beam..But then again,I'm happy I actually could deduce something.Big smile..Anjali's insecurities that were so evident in friday's episode made a comeback today too...She's scared  of losing importance in her Chotey's life..Now as Chotey assures her that she is and will always remain an integral part of his life,she gains back her lost chirpiness,that lost touch of life for a moment..She comes outta her zombie state and realizes ..SHE's still the most important person in Chotey's life,Chotey still remembers what SHE told him about love-These things matter to her the most.Please don't dwell under the illusion that she has given up all her bitterness towards Khushi...It's just that she has gained back her lost stature in Chotey's life-That's what matters to her the most!!

Coming to the Anjali-Khushi scene-Going by what I said above,Anjali has regained her trust in Chotey .Now it's a case of role-reversal..Just like Arnav made a happy face in front of Anjali so that she might be happy with Shyam..today Anjali repeated the act..In order to save her brother from an emotional predicament,she tries to be a little beaming,a little friendly towards Khushi..But the Shyam fiasco has created an indelible scar in Anjali's heart... But She'll come outta her charade...We got the sister Anjali today..Very soon we'll get the adorable "Nanad"too...All she needs is time to plough her way through all the MU's that has affected her thoughts big time!!

2.This has got to be Arnav and Arnav alone..A  young man blushing like a teenager expressing his love for his wife,a crazy-in-love husband talking to his sleeping wife,an affectionate husband bringing wifey's favourite "Chaney"on his way back from jogging,a responsible daamadji,a contended man happy to see his wife getting the love that she deserves from HIS family and back to being an affectionate husband...The different expressions reflected just one simple thing..The tough crust of that shirty young man has eroded away leaving behind a gentle yet sensible husband!!BS's subtle acting makes it all the more piquant!!ClapThe chemistry that BS-SI share has got an undeniable charm that makes even a cynical youngster like me go allEmbarrassed

3.Payash-It was extremely refreshing to see the same sensible Aakash who THINKS...Payal being a wife who's desperate to win back her husband's trust..Both AD and DP were nice and bang-on  in the scene..

4.Nani-The sturdy matriarch once again showing her care and concern for the other daughter of the house...While the concern for Anjali remains unaffected,her care for Khushi is worth mentioning!!Clap

I thought of touching a few points on why Khushi left the house but I feel sleepy..But I hope to touch the point in my next post!!Big smile

May these two enjoy a blissful life,free from a leech called "Shyam"Wink..May their life be brimming with lots of love and affection and those simply adorable squabbles...May the zany Khushi prevail,may the flirtatious ASR prevail...

And may the brains and the senses of the CV's prevailLOL

Au revoir!!
Love,
Sam...

Edited by sampin - 23 July 2012 at 1:06pm

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

burberry07pairocksPlovesArshisanyukta90chatterbugsumeetaprabhatayogifaluGirlOfFiresun2011malsubswapna08iritzShegarf71archie_79anjani-paglianjaani07coolgal270namedxstg1win7Lizzy2012redwine1-DKS-Imziriyya6

IllGetOverIpk IF-Sizzlerz
IllGetOverIpk
IllGetOverIpk

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:14am | IP Logged
wow... great analysis.. both of ya...
thanks for the pm redwine1...
great episode... i had lost hope after fri.. but in ipkland u never know how the next day is gonna be...
finaly payash MU over... n i don think anji babe is acting in front of arnav... maybe she is stil confused.. but she is def not acting... this is ipkknd we are talkin abt.LOLLOL.here characters don suddenly change into grey without any rhyme or reason...Confused
redwine1... thanks for telling me the reason arnav prefers to talk to a sleeping khushi...
their love is so amazing na?????
sometimes it brings tears to my eyes... so beautiful.. so pure...
tat..after a certain limit it crosses the line of them being fictional... maybe tats y we spend hours on IF..
amazing episode... n amazing DC..as usual...
missed ur frame to frame..cut to cut write up...
but ur post was written out of love for arshi today...
n tats wat matters...
p.s.- after watching the epi maybe i ve also become emotional...Smile

Edited by sarithaipkknd - 23 July 2012 at 12:41pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sanyukta90sun2011iritzredwine1namedxriyya6

chowna Goldie
chowna
chowna

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged
I will say it with Pictures

For now here is the link

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3110720