Phir Subah Hogi
Phir Subah Hogi

~*PSH 23rd July WU Cat & Mouse game *~

daffodil81 IF-Rockerz
daffodil81
daffodil81

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 60 member(s) liked the above post:

anitat53MC4821webkaprshah1950reshma12ushakiran patelshivnirrashoAMSTsandy_rgold1978staradhewarnevaraeshachssprsdrenraylatoyalocomotowikileakshhramjewanmshahidsitahotielalitha13jayna14testindiakim93yeshhhhkamuraliVirashlaimdadHeenapbostanianheartsmartArvifanPrincess3101MamanacupdJ12L85RaleighbcatcroziaxxSandy66lidvinamivpbumtrinketForeverSHINeeMR21JulieDPooja_219-Azy-ShellJAstephhhOmaRamdassanna44swan20rani-luckiPutijaChalhovFastFuriousgirlOmnipotenceZaxoradev24pyar-ishkKhatamKahani

-Azy- IF-Rockerz
-Azy-
-Azy-

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:22am | IP Logged

Gonna watch the epi now, will come back with my comments Wink
Till then , Reserved Embarrassed
Edited- ohh this Reva chakkar is makes me go Wacko ,when will they gonna bring out the truth n when will sugni gonna gets to know, hate this hit n miss , how long r they gonna drag thisSleepy
And ohhh G again started to prove her self with out much evidence, she never learnsD'oh

I loved the sarting scene n adi vicky convo once sugni left, vicky sure knows to turn the tableEmbarrassed poor adi was like caught cheating even though he was more hyper in the previous episode wanting to know what the truth about RMLOLLOL

On a lighter note, when the tray fell down n T cups went in to pieces , i felt vicky's heart too would have broken in to pieces na, thinking " ohhh not Adi too, kya ye sab log reva reva bolke gumthe pirthe" ( pardon my hindiEmbarrassed)  n isnt any bell rings on sugni's head, that 1st her mom n then Dhanuma n now Adi asking or talking about RMConfused

Thanks for the express PHS WU Embarrassed

Edited by -Azy- - 23 July 2012 at 12:20pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

widdydaffodil81pyar-ishk

ShellJA IF-Rockerz
ShellJA
ShellJA

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Thanks Aarathi for teh quick update./

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

daffodil81

kim93 Groupbie
kim93
kim93

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Tanks for update!!! Can't wait to watch!

daffodil81

PutijaChalhov IF-Sizzlerz
PutijaChalhov
PutijaChalhov

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Thanks Arti very interesting episode and now Nandish Sadhu will replace Anuj Sachdeva so maybe we can expect some better acting Wink from the character Aditya

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

stephhhdaffodil81

daffodil81 IF-Rockerz
daffodil81
daffodil81

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged

chal hope so and varun doesnt look like mama of nandish but maybe like elder bro.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

stephhhPutijaChalhovpyar-ishk

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Thanks for the detail update Arti

Now I wish Gulabiya was still in that bag cause she still not applying common sense when it comes to dealing with this situation. Why will Vikram do something to her now when he could've done it a long time ago not when Sugni living in his haveli and doesn't believe anything she says against Vikram.

Precap: I'm just shaking my head like Gulabiya please don't do it cause what you have isn't enough proof and that is going to put further distance again with Sugni

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

croziaxxstephhh

PutijaChalhov IF-Sizzlerz
PutijaChalhov
PutijaChalhov

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Aarathi Mama can be young also

stephhh

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index