India-Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Cancer and baarish (Page 2)

..Gowri.. IF-Rockerz
..Gowri..
..Gowri..

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
mmm... they dealt with cancer like the way no one has dealt with before.. Manvi going bald, side effects of chemo, the mental trauma of family etc.. so lets forgive them for this lil flaw..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

papa.ki.pari

-Alishah- Goldie
-Alishah-
-Alishah-

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rainbow_251

But I do 1000% agree; they need to get a bit more serious with cancer. The times they do focus on it they're amazing; other times they completely ignore it which I hateLOL I was reading comments on the MP for suggestions on improving the show and 500 out of 600 comments were get serious about the cancerLOL so I'm guessing they will nowSmile
I agree with both your comments and have exactly the same view point, I am loving the VirMan track and I loved the confession but they really need to get serious with cancer. In real life, people with cancer can't get out of bed, they can barely walk, lose their appetite, they need care like 24/7.
They could do things like showing Virat looking after Manvi,as they are but more extreme. In cancer, you don't just randomly get a little ill, you are ALWAYS weak and though Manvi has such strong will power, this is still not enough to keep you from ALL the side effects of this deadly disease.
Alishah

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

papa.ki.pari

papa.ki.pari Senior Member
papa.ki.pari
papa.ki.pari

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 12:04am | IP Logged
I agree with you guys...Actually, you could say that they're totally Underplaying Cancer...

1) The immune system of  a Cancer patient would be terribly weak. A few minutes in the rain could cause Pneumonia or even worse conditions. Shocked

2) At one point Manvi has terrible pain in her legs that she cant move around...But then, she comes running to Virat, faster than any healthy person LOL

3) Manvi barely takes any rest...Shes either always on the phone or arguing with Virat or playing with her punters...eats well...sleeps well...I mean, thats the lifestyle of a normal person. She eats a few tablets but thats about it...Smile

I could go on and on ..but that is enough for starters..I guess you get my point :)

.Sumi. IF-Stunnerz
.Sumi.
.Sumi.

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Confession part..yay the most awaited...but somehow when it comes to Cancer it isnt been taken seriously...Confused...but when coems to only Cancer part of it they have done justice...other times they tend to forget/ignore Confused
Just hope we get more of convincing of it...

Go to top