India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

Height of Negativity

light_28 Goldie
light_28
light_28

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Todays episode was the ultimate.. It crossed all the Heights of Negativity shown uptill now in this serial.
All Negative vibes surrounding rishi were shown. 1) Indira not giving promise to rishi that she wil grow old with himCry
2)Rishi meeting an old man who had lost his wifeCry

Then Inder beating jhumpa ruthlessly with that stick was terrible. I wonder if he is a HUMAN.

And the precap Indira accidentally slapping RishiAngry and again slaps shower on mandira

I think i have got to see enough of negativity in this show.
Earlier also sameer diwan beating rishi ruthlessly.. then kidnap track mein violence with rishi

I got it now.. HD mein always ek bada sa track chalta hai which has all problems for indira from sf with lots of violence in it then comes rishi for few weeks and one or two inshi scenes and again problems. Zindagi jung Hai.This is it.
Amazing Cvs keep it up like this .. Have no words to speak.. I think aap logo ne thaan liya hai ki is khoobsurat si ladki ke kahani ko Negativity par hi laake chodna hai .Angry We got your message.
Yehi batana hai na appko ki there's no hope in life . No hope in smile . No hope in love.Love cannot bring any good change. Problems dont have solutions.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rosediya28bigratifanriyakhanRanjinikishan-SUMITaholic-..Bebolove..

-Surma- Senior Member
-Surma-
-Surma-

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by light_28

Todays episode was the ultimate.. It crossed all the Heights of Negativity shown uptill now in this serial.
All Negative vibes surrounding rishi were shown. 1) Indira not giving promise to rishi that she wil grow old with himCry

Then Inder beating jhumpa ruthlessly with that stick was terrible. I wonder if he is a HUMAN.

And the precap Indira accidentally slapping RishiAngry and again slaps shower on mandira

Earlier also sameer diwan beating rishi ruthlessly.. then kidnap track mein violence with rishi

I got it now.. HD mein always ek bada sa track chalta hai which has all problems for indira from sf with lots of violence in it then comes rishi for few weeks and one or two inshi scenes and again problems. Zindagi jung Hai.This is it.
Amazing Cvs keep it up like this .. Have no words to speak.. I think aap logo ne thaan liya hai ki is khoobsurat si ladki ke kahani ko Negativity par hi laake chodna hai .Angry We got your message.
Yehi batana hai na appko ki there's no hope in life . No hope in smile . No hope in love.Love cannot bring any good change. Problems dont have solutions.

umm...you found out today  !  :)

Edited by -Ace- - 23 July 2012 at 10:11am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

riyakhan-SUMITaholic-

kaya123 Senior Member
kaya123
kaya123

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged
lolz...seriously ...we got to know this long time ago...about HD ans its mahaan CVs...just joking ...take a chill pill...Wink...

riyakhan-SUMITaholic-

light_28 Goldie
light_28
light_28

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ace-

[QUOTE=light_28]Todays episode was the ultimate.. It crossed all the Heights of Negativity shown uptill now in this serial.

umm...you found out today  !  :)

unfortunately yes !
Better late than never..
I still hope they move ahead from this saga of stupid SF. Mind you my hope is due to Zee Tv because atleast they have their tagline "Umeed se saje Zindagi"

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rosediya28bigratifan-SUMITaholic-

-SUMITaholic- IF-Rockerz
-SUMITaholic-
-SUMITaholic-

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged

2)Rishi meeting an old man who had lost his wifeCry@

Hey friend ! don't be so upset, HD is always like this. Don't you know it is not reality, it is unrealistic.

@bold: it is 100% false. never loose hope, zindagi is not a jung, it is very beautiful.. bas dekhne wale ki nazar honi chahiya..And life is too short for all the negativity... beleive in love because true love can change everything... 

and HD is all about Indira ki zindagi jung hai...so how can we hope Rishi make a change ???

@orange: it is the best scene from months.. atleast they show Rishi away from SN and SF.. and Rishi ka neek kaam.. just loved that Rishi scene with old man...

@red: Indira ko tumor hai aur wo 30 din mai die ( not possible as it iz a track to gain TRP ).

@green: this is the basic theme of HD...

anyways Nice postThumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

riyakhan

light_28 Goldie
light_28
light_28

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Malayraj

2)Rishi meeting an old man who had lost his wifeCry@

Hey friend ! don't be so upset, HD is always like this. Don't you know it is not reality, it is unrealistic.

@bold: it is 100% false. never loose hope, zindagi is not a jung, it is very beautiful.. bas dekhne wale ki nazar honi chahiya..And life is too short for all the negativity... beleive in love because true love can change everything... 

and HD is all about Indira ki zindagi jung hai...so how can we hope Rishi make a change ???

@orange: it is the best scene from months.. atleast they show Rishi away from SN and SF.. and Rishi ka neek kaam.. just loved that Rishi scene with old man...

@red: Indira ko tumor hai aur wo 30 din mai die ( not possible as it iz a track to gain TRP ).

@green: this is the basic theme of HD...

anyways Nice postThumbs Up
I also do agree that rishi and uncle's scene was one of the best today .. i too enjoyed it. It had deep emotions 
I know zindagi is not a jung but overall if you look at HD TILL TODAY it has CONSTANTLY ENDED ON ZINDAGI JUNG HAI moral oNLY.
And a person like rishi can make a change.In fact he has already done it ..indira knows to love now.. He has changed her but these cvs bring on same difficult tracks for her.They are not able to keep that charm of the change which he has brought in her and even which she has brought in him.
The theme Zindagi jung hai is shown well but what i want to see now is after a hope that enters one's life, after meeting your inspiration, dont you wish to change yourself ? Of course yes.. I know its going to be a gradual change and i want them to continue with the serial for more years so that the change is evident at the end.

Edited by light_28 - 23 July 2012 at 11:42am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

riyakhan

Nishaath Senior Member
Nishaath
Nishaath

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged
I to liked Rishi meeting the old man ,Smile it was nice to see Rishi out of SN 
 but showing wife abuse is not right  Dead

riyakhanHeema22

dynamic_doll IF-Sizzlerz
dynamic_doll
dynamic_doll

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged
for me the most disappointing thing in today's episode was Inder beating Jhumpa ruthlessly and Indira standing there as a mere spectator Ouch
Indira is always shown as a girl full of morals...she always fights for injustice then why she didn't stop Inder today???

-Surma-..Bebolove..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index