India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

its sting operation not diwan-precap

innocent.aman IF-Stunnerz
innocent.aman
innocent.aman

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:08am | IP Logged

in precap they show tv sting operation on mandira that she is banned from college  so its not sameer diwn or simmi diwan as many members were speculating including me

so conspiracy theory is over and there is no false report mostly its confirm cancer bt on indiraOuch

end of the track indira operation will be done by lottery ticket  and today radhe also buy lotteryLOL

may he win and give money for indira operation also

so rishi did not come to know today as stupid director will drag this track as expectedAngry

still only inder Angry no inshi  ? rishi only for 3 minutes  so cvs will continue to ignore rishi and inshi 

at 8.30 slot for trp  only inshi can bring magic

still rishi roming no job for rishiOuch

today was boring

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

NeetsrupzgalRanjinikishan-SUMITaholic-Heema22-Neha04-dynamic_doll

-SUMITaholic- IF-Rockerz
-SUMITaholic-
-SUMITaholic-

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Now I don't think this track bring any TRPConfused... Indira will not die wheather she has tumor or notLOL... Again kutundur and Jhundur Angry.This is the reason of the downfall of the show...

Atleast They show RK for 3 minutesSmile.. those 3 minutes are so refreshing to me.. and I will download and skip all other scenes and watch only Rishi and InSHi...
You know, I want this type of scenes , Rishi and InShi scenes are much better than all other scenes...

Rishi makes old man laugh...
This is the best thing in the episode.. and nothing else...

Anyways nice post Thumbs Up

Edited by Malayraj - 23 July 2012 at 10:47am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

riyakhanRanjinikishanHeema22liesl

Ranjinikishan IF-Rockerz
Ranjinikishan
Ranjinikishan

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Malayraj

Now I don't think this track bring any TRPConfused... Indira will not die wheather she has tumor or notLOL... Again kutundur and Jhundur Angry.This is the reason of the downfall of the show...

Atleast They show RK for 3 minutesSmile.. those 3 minutes are so refreshing to me.. and I will download and skip all other scenes and watch only Rishi and InSHi...
You know, I want this type of scenes , Rishi and InShi scenes are much better than all other scenes...

Rishi makes old man laugh...
This is the best thing in the episode.. and nothing else...

Anyways nice post Thumbs Up

superbly said malay..although rishi scenes came after the 1st break he rocked in the show especially with that old man & yes he made to laugh that old man which is very very positive scene of today's epi & i really felt happy for that scene & yes felt proud of rishi tooWink

And yes inshi scene as usual rocked but precapShocked.  1 more tappad to rishi from his shrimatiji not intentional thoughWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

forever.youngHeema22liesl

AnkitalovesHD IF-Rockerz
AnkitalovesHD
AnkitalovesHD

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Kutundar and Jhundar! ROFL Plz No more I beg of you. Its excruciating. CryLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

liesl

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top