Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

completed Dirty Revenge season 2 page 51 (Page 45)

lazy-sleeper IF-Rockerz
lazy-sleeper
lazy-sleeper

Posted: 02 August 2012 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
Awww she cant see him hurt or bleeding while Maan is hurt the most due to her!!
OMG Confrontation and what a showdown!
OMMMGGG Geet slapped Maan and both disgusting each other:( :(
Mel! What are you doing????
Loved the part! Geet jealous cos of Roopali but is she the reason for Geets behavioural change hmm?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

angel-ki-shona

mandy15 IF-Sizzlerz
mandy15
mandy15

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 5:55am | IP Logged
part 7: awesome update dear:)

loved it:)

angel-ki-shona

angel-ki-shona IF-Rockerz
angel-ki-shona
angel-ki-shona

Posted: 03 August 2012 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Miss.Mars

Awww she cant see him hurt or bleeding while Maan is hurt the most due to her!!
OMG Confrontation and what a showdown!
OMMMGGG Geet slapped Maan and both disgusting each other:( :(
Mel! What are you doing????
Loved the part! Geet jealous cos of Roopali but is she the reason for Geets behavioural change hmm?
mein kya kari hoon ja kare hain maneet kare hain I plead innocent

lazy-sleeper

angel-ki-shona
angel-ki-shona

Posted: 04 August 2012 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Part 6
They started dancing but Maan mind was somewhere else.
G;Maan I was really speaking the truth
M:I bel
Just then Maan phone ranged.
M:Ek minute Misty. Haan adi bolo
A:Sir is the deal with Vikram on
M:What No what made you think that
A:Wo my cousin Neelam whom works there told me Geet came to Meet vikram yesterday
Maan hung up he just looked at Geet and took steps backward.
G:Maan kya huwa.
M:...
G:Maan please say something
Maan just turned around and walked inside their bedroom. He sat on the bed numb. She lied to me she went to meet Vikram again kyu.Geet came seh sat net to him.
G:Maan
When she didn' t get a reply she put a hand on his shoulder. Maan jerked it away. He looked at her blanky.
G:Maan why are you behaving like this (between sobs)
Maan turned into a bat and flew away. Geet flew behind him, but after a she lost track of Maan she came back home. She kept waiting for him she didn' t know when she cried herself to sleep not understanding what was happening why was he acting like this. She woke up the next day to find a empty room. Maan didn; t return. where was he. She called on his mobile when girl answered the phone.
G:Maan aap kaha hai Maan aap theek toh hai na
R:Sorry this is not Maan. Woh Maan went to the washroom. Who is this can I take a message
Geet dropped the phone whom was this girl what was Maan doing with her what happened in the start of her marriage flashed in her mind how Maan had changed from a loving husband to a devil. The way everyday a girl used to come with him. No Maan can' t do this to her again No there must be some logical explanation. Roops and Maan have became good friends now a days, but geet doesn' t now about her.
R;Hello
G:Woh tell him that he should call his wife back
R:Alright bye
G:Bye
Maan came from the washroom.He entered his cabin.
M:Roops tum yaha
R:Haan I finished nodia wahli file. Could you check it.
M:Haan sure
R:Maan your wife called she asked you to call back
M:Hmmm
Maan kept working the entire day non- stop, At 12 he entered KM. He entered his room. Geet was sitting on the bed cuddled up like a ball. When she saw him she jumped from the bed and held his collar.
G:Kaha teh tum who was that girl. Where were you al night I was so worried and that girl koun thi woh. What where you doing with her.
maan jerked her hands away. And entered the washroom. Geet fell on the bed and started crying angain. He needed answers he knew talking to Geet would be of no use haan he needed to keep a eye on her. He came back to find her sleeping. He fellt suffocated in the room so he again flied away. geet woke up after a hour to find no maan she started crying again. She fellt like history was repeating it self again.
The next day Maan got a call. It was Roops.
R:Hi sir I am not feeling well. I am taking a day off.
M:Hmm theek hai.
A defeated Geet woke and and went to the washroom. She came out all fresh. She stepped outside KM. Maan who was waiting for geet to follow her. His eyes popped out seeing her. This is how she looked:
Maan had never seen in a short dress before. What the hell was she wairing. She stepped in to a car and headed to Vikram' s company.
Maan' s monologue
So at night she acts like she loves my cries and now she is wearing this and what the hell is she doing here.
Maan turned into a bat at sat on the window site of Vikram' s cabin no-one could see him he hoped.
Geet entered his cabin
G:Jaanu
Vikram looked at her.
V:Dahm you look hot. Come here.
She ran into his arms. She kissed his cheeks.
G;Jaanu I missed you
Vikram carresed her face
V:I missed you to beautifull
Maan couldn' t handle it anymore he fellt like trowing up. He entered his gym. He excersised like a possesed man. He couldn' t believe his Geet his Misty was cheating on him. How could see when he loved her so much. More then anything. His hands where bleeding. But he kept on going. Thinking about her betrayel, wishing he rather would have d*** but even that was now impossible.Geet entered the gym to see Maan hurting himself she forgot everything and ran to him. She grabbed his hand.
He jerked her hand away.
G:Maan please it' s bleeding
She again grabbed his hand
M:Don' t touch me your touch disgusts me
G:Maaan
M:Please ab yeh rohne ka natak mat karna
He looked at geet.
M:Wah you are wearing a full dress, no mini skirt or a top kyu
G:Maan aap yeh kya kehre hai I never where such dresses you know that
M:Haan never for me but you do where is for Vikram
G:MAAAN
M:Don' t raise your voice Geet
G:WHY SHOULDN' T I HOW CAN YOU SAY SOMETHING THIS DISGUSTING ABOUT ME
M:MEIN WOHI BOHLU GA NA WHAT IS TRUE IF YOUR THIS DIGUSTING THEN WHAT CAN I DO ABOUT IT
G:STOP IT MAAN FIRST YOU VANISH FOR A ENTIRE NIGHT AND DAY THEN A GIRL PICK UP A PHONE NOW YOUR ACUSSING ME WHY
M;HAAN A GIRL PICKED UP DAHM IT THAT GIRL IS MY SECATERY BUT VIKRAM WHOM IS HE HUH OH WAIT I NOW YOUR BOYFRIEND
Geet slapped Maan.
Precap:ab kya hoge

scroll down

Edited by mel420 - 04 August 2012 at 8:22am

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

Candy_jsasmi123PoonamTbhakbhartifancutestarzWhitepigeonrostfatema_007cherieLovermaneetarshmounacutyShimmerrsheetalvasa286pearlanjalisen85dreamymishti88Dei_GratiaTeamMcSwareksweetsampa39impoojavermaRemya_Pillaikabslockssona-raimeena..rsroopalizaara22126n6s6k6i6r6a6n6flowers4umandymoremysteriousmilli_BlackPearl_tamanna1391Infinity.Downhillspvd

angel-ki-shona
angel-ki-shona

Posted: 04 August 2012 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Part 7
M:Don' t raise your voice Geet
G:WHY SHOULDN' T I HOW CAN YOU SAY SOMETHING THIS DISGUSTING ABOUT ME
M:MEIN WOHI BOHLU GA NA WHAT IS TRUE IF YOUR THIS DIGUSTING THEN WHAT CAN I DO ABOUT IT
G:STOP IT MAAN FIRST YOU VANISH FOR A ENTIRE NIGHT AND DAY THEN A GIRL PICK UP A PHONE NOW YOUR ACUSSING ME WHY
M;HAAN A GIRL PICKED UP DAHM IT THAT GIRL IS MY SECATERY BUT VIKRAM WHOM IS HE HUH OH WAIT I NOW YOUR BOYFRIEND
Geet slapped Maan. Maan was shocked in furry he looked at geet. First time there was hate,disgust and anger in his eyes.
G:WHY MAAN WHY AGAR AISA HI KARNA THA WHY DID YOU BRING ME BACK WHY DID YOU SHOW ME FAKE DREAM KYU
Geet fell on her knees crying.
M:Stop this drama Geet it won' t affect me
G:Drama now my feelings are dram huh. Tell what is my fault. You played with my feelings I forgave you and came back you again showed me fake dreams again I believed in them cause I love you dahm it. Again you did the save broke my dreams into pieces KYU. And this time mein mar bhi nahi sakti if I want kyu Maan kyu
Maan clapped. Geet eyes shot up.
M:Kya drama hai you should get a oscar for this. Never knew tum intni briliant actress ho. I am impressed. You love me pyaar ka matlab jaan ti ho huh. And what did you say I broke your dreams again like before. You know Geet what I did to you 30 years back. I regretted that but now I believe you deserved even worse then that.
G:Maan I thought you loved me phir kyu
M:no-one can love a disgusting girl like you. Aur is tapad ka jawab tum ko zaroor millega
Maan was about to walk away when geet' s voice stopped him.
G:Do you have anything else except accuses huh. Do you
M:You want prove of your disgusting act
G:Haan before leaving you yeh to jaanu why you didn't trust me this time what was the reason you played with my feelings this time.
M:Theek hai Geet I will give you proof ek sarat pe
G:Kya
M:You will leave my life forever you mere presence disgust me.
G:Theek hai I promise
Maan left from there. He fellt betrayed how could she do that to him. There love she burned it to ashes with her batrayel. He didn' t love her anymore how could he ever. Somewhere his heart told him you love her and always will Maan. No his brains yelled bahut pyaar kiya but not anynore.
maine tumse pyar bahut kiya
mera tumse pyar ab nahi
tera aeitbaar bahut kiya
tera aeitbaar ab nahi
Tu hain bewafaa mujhe hain khabar
jaata hain kaha pher ke nazar
Geet looked up at the sky asking what she did wrong to deserve so much hatered. She need it to get out of here.She walked outside thinking where life brought her. She somewhere excepted that Maan and her where never meant to be.
How many times he had accused her, how many more time did he want to tore he apart. When would her pain ever end.
even after all the hurtfull words he said she just wished him all the hapeniss in the world. haan but she knew he will never be hers maybe cause he never was. She wouldn' t wait for something that was never meant to be hers.
tujhko miley khushiyan teri
tanhaai hain duniya meri
tera intezaar bahut kiya
tera intezaar ab nahi
The next day Maan decided to follow Geet again he need to get prove.Geet woke up she feel asleep in the gym she went to the washroom. She walked out.She entered at disco with Virkam Maan recorded it. He clicked some pics.Drashti Dhami At Great Women Awards
Of Geet alone and aslo of Geet dancing with Vikram. he stood up it was time to confort her now.He didn' t want to create a dram if he would confort her here and a scene would be created everything would be in the papers the next day. So he went to office. Roops came in a little late.
M:why are you late
R:Sorry sir I had to go to the doctor.I did inform it to Pinky
M:Hmm theek hai
At night Maan entered
M:so geet remember you promise ready to leave me
G:Haan where is the proof
M threw the pics and video on her.
G:Nahi maan trust me this is not me sachi maan please trust you geet maan mein aapke begair mar jou ghi please maan
M:To marjo geet but leave me
having said that he walked on not realising what the in pact of his words had on geet.Theek hai Maan as you wish she thought. geet called up Alex.
A:Haan mom you called us everything okay
G:no alex look she showed him the pics.
S:Chi aunty maan uncle ku dump kiya wo bhi for him
G:Sara this is not me I mean
She explained what maan accused her off but she doesn' t remember anything and the meera accident nothing made sense
A:Hmm that' s weird.I remember dad asking about it or a vampire can get attracted to someone. Maybe Vikram is a dark angel
R:No alex that doesn' t make sense I don' think it has anything to do with vikram cause If he was dark angel geet would remember everything
G:Phir
S:Wait remember alex last week I was reading the books about magical creatures. Morphed one can become like anyone the can turn into any person they want and they can drug a person and make them believe what they want. I mean that makes perfect sense what is happening to Aunty
A:Hmm it does but of that is true they mostly dump the person after they have drugged him at a wet place.
G;Like
R:Mostly in a washroom
G:Haan before going with meera to the mall I went to the washroom and also before the meeting and the disc I makes all perfect sense
A:Hmm If that is true in your blood must be morphed drug and if she has drugged you more then 3 times your not immortal anymore unless
G:Unless
R:There is one way but no-one knows what it is yet
A:Let me check you blood
Ruchi you where right about the washroom connection. Thanks for the idea Tia and Gargi I hope now I can keep my rahki see sara was there Embarrassed
precap:is geet still immortal well do the counting and you will nowWink
scroll down

Edited by mel420 - 04 August 2012 at 8:22am

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123bhakbhartifanPoonamTrostWhitepigeoncutestarzmounacutyfatema_007cherieLoverdreamymishti88ana1411sheetalvasaanjalisen85ShimmerrDei_GratiaTeamMcSwarekharshithaaaaaaaseemamarysona-raimeena..zaara22126n6s6k6i6r6a6n6rsroopaliflowers4umandymoreimpoojavermakabslockslove2_somaRemya_Pillaitamanna1391vrinda22mysteriousmilli_BlackPearl_DownhillInfinity.spvd

angel-ki-shona
angel-ki-shona

Posted: 04 August 2012 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Part 8
A:Hmm that' s weird.I remember dad asking about it or a vampire can get attracted to someone. Maybe Vikram is a dark angel
R:No alex that doesn' t make sense I don' think it has anything to do with vikram cause If he was dark angel geet would remember everything
G:Phir
S:Wait remember alex last week I was reading the books about magical creatures. Morphed one can become like anyone the can turn into any person they want and they can drug a person and make them believe what they want. I mean that makes perfect sense what is happening to Aunty
A:Hmm it does but of that is true they mostly dump the person after they have drugged him at a wet place.
G;Like
R:Mostly in a washroom
G:Haan before going with meera to the mall I went to the washroom and also before the meeting and the disc I makes all perfect sense
A:Hmm If that is true in your blood must be morphed drug and if she has drugged you more then 3 times your not immortal anymore unless
G:Unless
R:There is one way but no-one knows what it is yet
A:Let me check you blood
Alex checked Geet' s blood. he sighed.
A:Mom
G:Yes say it Alex
A:You have been morphe drugged four times so
G:I am not a vamp anymore I am mortal.
Your wish has been fulfilled Maan she thought. She had a smile on her face which scared the rest
S:Aunty why are you smiling it' s bad news that your mortal
G:Hmm forget that how do we find out who is the morphed one
A:Well dogs get attracted by a morphed ones cause she smell fear. morhped ones can only be K*** by dogs
G:And
A:Well that; s it I think wait maybe genie knows more let me call him
G:Genie
R:genie is the doc for morphed ones
G:Wait I remember Maan telling me about a girl whom he found she was attacked by dogs and she wanted Maan to call a doctor names genie
Sara was in deep thougt. Why do I have a feeling I need to get them hmmm.She flew away without anyone noticing
A:Wait she must be the morphed one whom drugged you. Whats her name
G:I don' t remember
R:Maybe her name is Roopali soons to be Roopal Maan singh Khurana.
Everyone turned around to find Roopali grinning.
G:What do you want. Why did you do this to me. KYU
R:Well dear kya karhti mein. I had never fellt love untill Maan took care for me those two days. They where the best days of my life. I had decided that day Maan is only mine. I couldn' t get him cause he .loved you to much. So I decided to have him I need to make sure he hates.That plan worked . But then I made another plan. You wanna now what it is.
Geet looked at her in pure disgust.Roops smirked.
R:Time to say bye bye to this world. Kya hai na I can' t take a risk what if Maan wants you back Miss Mortal.
G:Geet mar bhi jaayi ghi na still maan will never be yours
R:Will see. Flash light
Robert gave in front.
R:Fangs
The flashlight got bit to dust.
R:Love flash
Before anyone could come on front the flash hit Geet
A:Nooo
Geet became numb she couldn' t move all she could seen and feel was Maan' s harsh words, him making her dance in those disgusting dresses. Such moments kept coming in her mind she couldn' t move anymore she was numb, numb with those memories.That' s what the love flash does with you and makes you remember all your bad moments with your love and makes you numb. You can' t do anything more you become a mere statue.
R:Time for the last goodbye.
S:Not so fast
Sara flew into the room with a puppy in her hand a vampire puppy. The most dangerous one.Maan was standing next to her. sara had told him to come fast. She told him Geet' s life was in danger even though he has angry he came without arguing.While flying towards Geet sara had turned on her flash ears. They could hear the entire conversation. Maan felt devastated for knowing the truth. He didn' t trust his Misty, his pure angel. When the entered the room. He saw Geet numb.It broke him from inside. He wouldn' t spare Roops for this.Roopali turned around.
R:Doooggg Nooo. D*** flash.
M:Nooo
He tried to come in front of geet but it was to late it hit her she fell on the floor.
S:Go
The dog mad a end of Roops story. But they also Lost Geet. Maan shook Geet.
M:Misty
M:haan Misty you will be okay. Alex get a doctor.
Everyone was numb. They knew no doc good safe Geet.
G:Maan I kept my promise I am leaving
M:Nooo nooo Geet please don' t say that I was wrong nothing will happen to you. ALEX
A:Sorry dad sorry
M:No no my misty will be fine.
Maan bend down.
M:I will turn you into a vampire again
G:Maan it' s okay we where never meant to be
M:No misty don' t say that.
G:Take care of the childeren Maan.
Geet closed her eyes.
M:Nooo
Maan bend down and bit her neck. Nothing happend.
A:Dad please
Alex and Robert tried to make Maan stand up, but he shoved them away.
M:I will get my Geet back. She can' leave me like that. She can' t.
S;Uncle geet is not breathing anymore
M:NOOO she will be back. I will bring her back.
Precap: Will Geet come back. Or is this the end of there love story

The following 56 member(s) liked the above post:

shubhiguptaCandy_jssravanthi93divyaraghaniasmi123PoonamTseductivepurpleWhitepigeonpreet.harmanrostcutestarzcrazy_125luvu4ever143mounacutymaneetarsh-eiya-angelwordsfatema_007mansi.tripathicherieLoversheetalvasaShimmerranjalisen85ana1411dreamymishti88Dei_GratiaSONU_29TeamMcSwarek16anyaa.gurtiTia-AFreeBirdCherishhlazy-sleeperharshithaaaaaaaseemamarymandy15zaara22126n6s6k6i6r6a6n6sona-raimeena..rsroopaliflowers4umandymorekabslockslove2_somasdlife19Remya_PillaiTyroimpoojavermaMonaSWritestamanna1391vrinda22mysteriousmilli_BlackPearl_spvdDownhillInfinity.

Tia-AFreeBird IF-Rockerz
Tia-AFreeBird
Tia-AFreeBird

Posted: 04 August 2012 at 8:27am | IP Logged
DancingTIA FIRST AGAINDancing
LOLLOLAADAT HO GYI U KNOW...LOLLOL

omg geet is mortal me ShockedShockedShocked
dogs get attracted by a morphed ones
n
roopali was attacked by dogs
i told u na roopali is behind all dis..
u bt u devil muj ko guma  diya...
bt my guess was r8..Evil SmileEvil Smile
huh roopali msk huh
halwa hai kya... koi aise hi bn jayega kya MRS MSK..LOLLOLLOL
roopaliii vam dog good one
bt
 omg my geetu babyOuchOuch

maaneet r meant together...
babaji no MEL MY DEVIL ANGEL
U KEEP UR PROMISE NA

U DEVIL HUH
I KNOW NOTHING WILL HAPPEN 2 OUR GEETU BABY...
babajiii

AMAZING UPDATE
TIA LVD IT...

Edited by tiakashyap - 04 August 2012 at 8:52am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

angel-ki-shonarsroopali

Remya_Pillai IF-Sizzlerz
Remya_Pillai
Remya_Pillai

Posted: 04 August 2012 at 8:45am | IP Logged
omg!ye kya hogaya?
i hope geet will b back..