Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Never judge characters too harsh too soon (Page 2)

AngelTeen IF-Sizzlerz
AngelTeen
AngelTeen

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by westindian

Completely agree. I have been preaching patience to the forumites and hope your email calms everyone down and help them to take a step back and realize that maybe the CVs do know what they are doing.Clap

The characters were spot on today with regard to their current stories! Great job by the CVs! :)

-ElmoFuj- IF-Sizzlerz
-ElmoFuj-
-ElmoFuj-

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Well said!! Loved todays episode and loved anjali today. That was the real anjali we knew, loving, caring, being happy for her brother! Loved it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AngelTeen

AngelTeen IF-Sizzlerz
AngelTeen
AngelTeen

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by S.Stephy

I agree...

We would have different reactions based on each epi but I think we shoudn't jump to such strong conclusions without seeing the entire thing. I myself didn't want to conclude that Anjali would emotionally backmail Arnav after the friday's epi because that scene was incomplete...

Exactly! Making such assumptions as she is manipulating Arnav, doesnt love him, has never loved him, is after his money (LIKE SERIOUSLY?!) was NOT needed at all! Hopefully today's episode put things into more perspective. :)
...Doctor... IF-Sizzlerz
...Doctor...
...Doctor...

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Wonderful post Rae! *hides behind couch*

But I didn't bash Anjali..did I? *looks here & there* You know me na, bas!

And I never said anything about khushi! Stern Smile

But sach mein it's a good post! Hug

AngelTeen

Jammy- IF-Dazzler
Jammy-
Jammy-

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Man, I absolutely love you for creating this topic. Very well said! Hug

I truly believed that Anjali was just broken and nothing else. She was in a dark place before and now she is finally trying to come out of it. When she misunderstood Arnav about him lying about his meeting, I was literally praying to God that let there be a final conversation between Arnav and Anjali. It was really really needed. And the way she got happy hearing how much he loves khushi and no matter what happens Di is gonna hold that place forever, I was on cloud nine! I was like, yes he finally spoke and she finally listened! :)

See even Aakash is making amends. As you said, never judge characters too harsh too soon. Lets just sit back and enjoy the ride.

Thank you CV's for this episode, for letting the characters be who they are! :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Emerald-AngelTeen

oceanssea Senior Member
oceanssea
oceanssea

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Nice post.Smile
Anjali did look genuinely happy(and cute too) when Arnav confessed
that he loves Khushi and that she is the one whithout whom he cannot
breathe.

AngelTeen

AngelTeen IF-Sizzlerz
AngelTeen
AngelTeen

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fan_ipkknd1

Well said!! Loved todays episode and loved anjali today. That was the real anjali we knew, loving, caring, being happy for her brother! Loved it

Exactly! Anjali just needed some time like anyone would. :)

Thank You! :)
Maddy1270 IF-Dazzler
Maddy1270
Maddy1270

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
well-said! not a fan of jumping to conclusions but wasn't very happy with the way anjali's character was turning out: nearly harming her baby, seemingly blaming khushi for all her ills and not liking arnav spending time with her [understandable in the circumstances, but still]... however, loved today's brother-sister bonding as it cleared up a few things between the siblings... I've been wondering why arnav can't sit the whole family down and reveal the whole truth to them, especially the contract marriage... it's about time this happened, and hope to see it in the show soon... have no problems with khushi leaving the house on whatever pretext because she isn't sure where her relationship with arnav stands thanks to all the mixed signals that he's been sending!

CVs often give us brilliant episodes then ruin it all with illogical ones and needless 'humor'... in tonight's episode loved the dialogue about how easy it is for arnav to talk to khushi when she's asleep! LOL so hope this wit and logical story-telling continues... basically, hoping for consistency rather than a see-saw effect!

AngelTeen

Go to top