Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Never judge characters too harsh too soon

AngelTeen IF-Sizzlerz
AngelTeen
AngelTeen

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Ahem.

Yes, its me.

And yes, I have been somewhat silent in the main forum over the last few episodes but that is because I was hating the 'discussions' going on here, most of which were indirect bashing postsn directed towards Anjali.

And why did I stay away?

Because I had faith that Anjali would not be ruined. That she was hurt and with enough reasons to be so, that she was confused, that she felt (as it was really) like her world had shattered and that she wasnt herself and therefore her actions had to be seen with her back story in mind. And that once she stabilized a bit, she will see sense...something people who I have had intense debates over this will back me on. :)

She has never been the strongest character purely in terms of personality strength. She has always been the dependent, gentle one and obviously such a big shock, with NO proof backing it, would shatter her and so it did.

But boy was she bashed for it! However I dont want to go there because this post is to thank the CVs for what I think is the right way for Anjali to go, what I expected her to be like once she stabilized a little.

Today, she listened as Arnav told her FINALLY that he is in love without mincing any words, that Khushi is the girl she used to say would enter his life one day, that he married Khushi with no feelings of love but now he cant stay without her.

And also that Khushi would never come between their relationship of brother-sister because they both have their own place in his life - they both are parts of his life.

And she was genuinely happy for him because he is her Chotte and she loves him.

And she made an effort with Khushi as much as she could and that was done beautifully, btw, CVs...all the characters were made to act true to their nature - Anjali making amends but taking small but sure steps while Khushi wanting to be exuberant but understanding that Anjali needed her space and Arnav listening in, intently but silently.

So basically this post is to thank the CVs for today with a hope that they will continue with this nice shade of Anjali's character and her changing relationship with ArHi as they stand together and for my fellow members hoping that some of them will be a little bit more considerate of characters who are not ArHi but very important nonetheless with beautiful, engaging, dynamic, complex back stories because thats what this show is about.

Cheers. :)

PS - And after today's epi, please remember the title of this post before judging Khushi too harshly too soon! Wink LOL

Edited by AngelTeen - 23 July 2012 at 10:10am

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

ilnesesimmykaurleezafriendshremariamtaskamanJordinMissPunjabiserendipity235Archu61anumber1kitty789pasbarunluckyarnavsahadaarshi1986nimra21oceansseapriyankaaEmerald-GlimmerNothingLastsMaddy1270mistyrainssweet-fairyHorizonDalmuthuyaJammy-sikhni_S.Stephyanjaani07Bunny_Bear...Doctor...westindian-ElmoFuj-

mistyrains IF-Dazzler
mistyrains
mistyrains

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Well said Rae!:)

The CVs have done a wonderful job :D

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

luckyarnavAngelTeen

AngelTeen IF-Sizzlerz
AngelTeen
AngelTeen

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mistyrains

Well said Rae!:)

The CVs have done a wonderful job :D

Haina?

Today they made me nod and go "Chalo...I wasnt too off the mark about these characters..."

Hopefully they wont do any ulta-pulta-ness now. ;p

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mistyrains

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged

Thanks I feel exactly the same, no need to judge anyone, just wait and watch how it unfolds and above all - enjoy it!

mistyrainsAngelTeen

AngelTeen IF-Sizzlerz
AngelTeen
AngelTeen

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjaani07

Thanks I feel exactly the same, no need to judge anyone, just wait and watch how it unfolds and above all - enjoy it!

Exactly! 

Give each character some breathing space. :)

mistyrains

Emerald- Goldie
Emerald-
Emerald-

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Very well said and I wanna thank you for making this post!

Many members called her selfish and said she was jealous of her brother's happiness, she doesn't love her Arnav, she is just using him etc well the writers proved them wrong today and I was SO HAPPY after watching today's episode. I loved how Anjali got so happy when Arnav told her that she is still an important part of his and will always be. Also when he said "Di that girl is Khushi and I love her a lot" and confessed his feelings for Khushi. Amazing episode and like Jameelah52 i was always on cloud 9 lol after their conversation lol

It is always wrong to jump to conclusions so early, it's very wrong but some fans couldn't help it so they sent mails to actors, writers and even SP lol! Anyway, I wouldn't get into that right now as i will go a bit off topic. Anyway, Anyway, we to understand that this is a show so just take it easy!

I wanna thank you again. :) great post and welcome back :P

Edited by zeeba* - 23 July 2012 at 3:23pm

Dalmuthuya

westindian IF-Sizzlerz
westindian
westindian

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Completely agree. I have been preaching patience to the forumites and hope your email calms everyone down and help them to take a step back and realize that maybe the CVs do know what they are doing.Clap

AngelTeen

S.Stephy IF-Rockerz
S.Stephy
S.Stephy

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
I agree...

We would have different reactions based on each epi but I think we shoudn't jump to such strong conclusions without seeing the entire thing. I myself didn't want to conclude that Anjali would emotionally backmail Arnav after the friday's epi because that scene was incomplete...

Emerald-AngelTeen

Go to top