OMG!!! A promising start...:)))

sanah_73 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Today's episode was full of some really "WOW!!"😍 and some "Whaaat the...!!!😲 moments

all in all it was a "ROCKINGGG!!πŸ₯³episode...

Didnt expect Anjali and Aakash to act sensibly but they both did!!! πŸ˜• πŸ€”

Loved ArHi scenes as always!❀️ It was sooo sweet of Arnav to get chaneys for Khushi and then trying to make her smile by making her remember her "Aaj mausam hai sauhana...πŸ€—

Loved Arnav's dialogues too!!! "Kitna aasan hai tumse baat karna jab tum soti ho πŸ˜‰" and my absolute favourite "Ghootno per jaaney ki kya zaroorat thi tum aise hee mujhe apna pati maan leti!"πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chaamaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hi if u dont mind whats the meaning of the last sentence written in hindi. I didnt understand it in the episode as well.help plse.😊
sanah_73 thumbnail
It means "You didnt have to get down on your knees to accept me as your husband" πŸ˜Š
charlotte74 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Finally a positive post about the sweet episode that was today... I just kept seeing confused confused posts... 

For the first time Arnav says he loves Khushi a lot and all I see is posts that ask why he said he didn't love her earlier...

Poor Khushi is going to Buaji's house to give Di a break and everyone is confused about that

Akash has stopped being a jackass at last... I think people may be confused about that as well

sanah_73 thumbnail
I totally agree with you, Charlotte πŸ˜Š you dont have to be negative all the time...when someone (like Di and Aakash in this case) does something nice we can at least appreciate it...

I'm very happy that today the CVs showed Di talk to Khushi after Shyam's incident and they didnt go overboard with it like showing them hugging each other etc πŸ˜Š but just a few dialogues that they exchanged was enough to make us look forward to some good times together that they will hopefully have in the future...πŸ˜ƒ

And Arnav saying that he didnt love Khushi before he married her was not a lie in my opinion...maybe what he thought he felt for khushi during Aakash's wedding was just an attraction which later grew into fondness, respect and love after their marriage...😊