Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Kora Kagaz Tha Ye Mann Mera lik Dia Naam Ispe tera (Page 5)

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suj01

adiHugHugHug

Awesome post

Daring Arnav talking to a sleeping Khushi

Good to see Anjali speak to Khushi and Akash coming out of his grumpy mood

Looked like Khushi wanted to hug Anjali but then Anajali wanted to rest in her room...Poor Khushi

God knows what plan Khushi has in store to avoid Buaji from opening the doorLOLLOLLOL

oh ya lets c khushi's sum more antics tom...LOL

thanx sujju..Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suj01

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunshinegal1224

Nice feel good episode. Everything seems to be fixed overnight.
BTW, enjoyed listening to Kora Kagaz after a looong time. Tongue

yeah epi ws good...d song we thought it suited arnav n his situation...personally its 1 of my most favs..Big smile...glad u lk it..

sunshinegal1224

RiyaDutta IF-Sizzlerz
RiyaDutta
RiyaDutta

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Ditsy superb post Hug and emotions ke toh kya kahneClapStar

Over all a good episode with a few googly waale scenes..like Anji's reaction...well there is more to what meets the eyes where Anji is concerned!!!Wink

Like I said last time Anji is one manipulative lady who wants to be in total control..be it with her hubby or her brother..she have always sweet-talked people to dance to her own tunes(eg her blackmailing Khushi to train Lavanya) and this way she was always the one who had the total control..recently her whole rosy-colored world got shattered and the decisions were takes away from her...her hubby was thrown out of her life by her own brother who believed his wife aka Khushi move than her words...so she was shattered and was unhappy with Khushi, the situation and slowly started considering Khushi as the threat to her rosy normal and happy world!!!

Today her reaction to Arnav's confession was very positive??? why??? because today Arnav admitted that he married Khushi for his Di and then he fall in love with Khushi..from Anji's POV that means he fall in love with Khushi under her guidance..hence this way her Chote was admitting that she is of top priority in his life and that too most important...that means control coming back to herWink

Wat happens next only time will tell...but RM waasi and we viewers are in for a roller-coaster ride Tongue

Today I could scene Arhi wedding on cards again...Naniji was carrying "Gende ka Phool" in her Pooja thaaliEmbarrassed

Arhi scene was Awww-worthy Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming but poor Arnie!!!Ouch

There is a big reason to why Khushi left and why did she lie to Arnav...I feel she had a confrontation with Anjali which made her decide to go to GH!!!Big smile

adits7

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RiyaDutta

Ditsy superb post Hug and emotions ke toh kya kahneClapStar

Over all a good episode with a few googly waale scenes..like Anji's reaction...well there is more to what meets the eyes where Anji is concerned!!!Wink

Like I said last time Anji is one manipulative lady who wants to be in total control..be it with her hubby or her brother..she have always sweet-talked people to dance to her own tunes(eg her blackmailing Khushi to train Lavanya) and this way she was always the one who had the total control..recently her whole rosy-colored world got shattered and the decisions were takes away from her...her hubby was thrown out of her life by her own brother who believed his wife aka Khushi move than her words...so she was shattered and was unhappy with Khushi, the situation and slowly started considering Khushi as the threat to her rosy normal and happy world!!!

Today her reaction to Arnav's confession was very positive??? why??? because today Arnav admitted that he married Khushi for his Di and then he fall in love with Khushi..from Anji's POV that means he fall in love with Khushi under her guidance..hence this way her Chote was admitting that she is of top priority in his life and that too most important...that means control coming back to herWink

Wat happens next only time will tell...but RM waasi and we viewers are in for a roller-coaster ride Tongue

Today I could scene Arhi wedding on cards again...Naniji was carrying "Gende ka Phool" in her Pooja thaaliEmbarrassed

Arhi scene was Awww-worthy Day Dreaming but poor Arnie!!!Ouch

There is a big reason to why Khushi left and why did she lie to Arnav...I feel she had a confrontation with Anjali which made her decide to go to GH!!!Big smile

Ri yeah lesse wat anjali's hs in store fr d viewers...n abt arnav-khushi wedding...hmmm...dat wud b sum fun...

promo aana chahiye...

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -RD-

the music in d start n last is nt frm d original ...bt i so liked dis 1 as well...it sounds awesome...rdpoooHug

Go to top