Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Kora Kagaz Tha Ye Mann Mera lik Dia Naam Ispe tera

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:05am | IP Logged
hello..every1...

Good n positive start to the week.....i c many pro- anjali posts cmin in d forum...wen will every1 learn to have sum patience n wait fr atleast 2-3 epis before reacting so negatively..Confused

anyway..LOL

from start to end a fab epi...Smile

anjali"
waqt badal gaya hai chotte...tum badal gaye ho...tumhe pyaar ho gaya hai."

Arnav" mere zindagi mein sabse important aaj bhi aap hi ho Di...maine khushi se shaadi sirf aapke liye ki Di...jab maine khushi se shaadi ki tab mujhe usse pyaar nahi tha...aapko yaad hai aapne mujhse kaha tha mere zindagi mein ek ladki aayegi jiske bina main saans bhi nahi le paunga...khushi woh ladki hai Di.."

sucha sweet scene...anjali is so happy n glad dat Arnav remembers what she hd said n wanted fr him n hs got the desired person...the best part is dat arnav has cleared it from his side dat why he married khushi...

its a bit unexpected fr her to accept things so easily as it ws lookin unlikely to happen today itself....lesse wat we get in d cmin epis.Smile...

akasss beetwa finally akkal aayi..:

thank god...laga tha aur kitne dinn jhelna padega aisa ukhda-ukhda sa akash...but good dat he is convinced...

arnav talkin to khushi wen shez fast asleep...shooo cute..EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

arnav"
aaj tum challenge haar gayi khushi..tumhe daud ke meri baahon mein aana hi pada...ab toh tumhe mujhe apna pati manna hi hoga....waise jab tum soti ho toh tumse baat karna kitna aasan ho jaata hai..."LOL

Channe khaao khush ho jaao..:

naice scene...

arnav" main woh yeh tumhare liye laaya tha socha tumhe accha lagega.."

arnav" khushi kumari gupta singh raizada ghootno pe aane ki kya zarurat thi...tum aise hi mujhe apna pati maan  lo.." i love d voice modulation...ekdum flirty...Kisses

Anjali Di badi sayani :

anjali " khushiji kya hua buaji ko...aur aap nashta kar ke jayega...".Shocked..

arnav ka sly smile....when he heard how happy khushi was..

Nk" khushiji aagar aap nanav ke saath nahi gayi toh nanav ka dil phhoott jayega...no i mean toot jayega.." he is a cutiepie...

even d last scene ws sweet...the way arnav asked khushi whether she ws fine..

arnav" khushi tum thik toh ho na...koi baat hai kya...tum gaadi mein bhi chup thi...dekho tumhare aas paas...aur woh tum kya gaati thi...aaj mausam hai suhana...buaji ke ghar jaane ka bahana...what the what the what the....".....adorable ya...

precap : ab jhooth ko kaise chupaogi Khushi kumari Gupta Singh raizada...LOL

PS : this RK song is fr ASR...n phase of love..Embarrassed

Edited by adits7 - 23 July 2012 at 12:58pm

The following 41 member(s) liked the above post:

Kavita1970rithuparnaparo4IPKKNDipkknd159chaamaaJordinirisrobbieREELoveSexySobtiHopeleslyInLoveriddzyeeradiationrazor12priyankaasukirtiraizada-RD-melfnsmozart66sweet-fairyarshiipkkndluvBarunkidewaninonasigifttagArshig8dennisdmenace--sumana13--smitar..SchnellBus..moon_minemysterieuxpinky_blueskiesLIKEDMG.Saraa.RiyaDuttasuj01ragvir.fansusan7GodhuliLogon_TheJoker-mishti_17.YixingsManal.

-RD- Moderator
-RD-
-RD-

The Ghamgeen Head

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:09am | IP Logged

Edited by -RD- - 23 July 2012 at 11:48am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--adits7mishti_17

ragvir.fan IF-Sizzlerz
ragvir.fan
ragvir.fan

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:11am | IP Logged
lovely post adits as usual ...
anjali di akhir hamare payare couple ko alag kar hi diya...
ab meethi baatein kar kar kya fyda...
poor arnav Cry

Edited by ragvir.fan - 23 July 2012 at 10:17am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Saraa.adits7

khatijalubana Goldie
khatijalubana
khatijalubana

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:12am | IP Logged
thanx a lot. Was waiting for ur update as alwayz.
Beautifully written.

Kavita1970adits7

_TheJoker- IF-Stunnerz
_TheJoker-
_TheJoker-

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged
res

aaj tashu edit na kiye bina ihan se hilegi nahiROFL

---------edited-------

hey Adits Hug sorry yaar.. Embarrassed fasting days so i am a bit busy thats why couldnt edit for last few episLOL by the way .. loved today's episode and as well as last few epis! Embarrassed
i liked Arnav-Anjali sceneTongue after a long it was good to see some freshness and the smile of Anjali di back Smile but lets see WinkLOL and liar liar pants on fire.. i didnt love Khushi before marriage ShockedLOL it was nice that he made it clear.. at least some doubt from Anjali's mind will be cleared!

still ROFL-ing llike anything "kitna asan hojata hai tumse baat karna jab tum so rahi hoti ho" ROFL.. how adorable that scene was Day Dreaming and finally i got the confirmation about bed sharing thing!!DancingROFL
even the morning scene was adorable..Day Dreaming i love this flirt ArnavBlushing
now i really cant wait to see what will Arnav do when he comes to know the truth Silly

Edited by -Delicious_BS- - 23 July 2012 at 10:24am

--sumana13--adits7

LIKEDMG IF-Sizzlerz
LIKEDMG
LIKEDMG

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Nice ...Akash came to knw BHINDI ke elawa kya kya hain...woh hain akkal...Big smile..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adits7

mishti_17 IF-Stunnerz
mishti_17
mishti_17

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Ditsy.. Awesome threadwa as always.. Cool

Arnav told Anjali that he didnt love Khushi before marriage.. Well I know he had his own reasons to say that coz the truth about his love for Khushi is crystal clear and he doesnt need to explain it.. LOL In fact, Anjali also knows from when he started loving Khushi.. Did she out of nothing had asked Khushi to go by the poolside during the "Choodiyan" track.. Also, when she met with the accident, it was her who coaxed Arnav to open up his feelings to the one he loves coz maybe time will not allow that afterwards..  Im not changing sides.. Im still against Anjali.. LOL She might have had this sudden change in heart but I dont feel connected to her like I did before.. She is like "Pal mein di, and pal mein Khushi ki dushman" I dont like it.. When Khushi was going to embrace her, she walked away.. Dont know why.. She has her own reasons and let her fight it and according to spoilers, she will go to meet the creep.. Ermm Anyways, back to my ArHi.. Haiii.. Arnav was so cute today.. The way he said, that he loves Khushi a lot and she is the girl without whom he will stop breathing... Awww.. So cute Arnav.. The way he was talking to her when she was asleep.. And he also went on to say that its much easier to speak to her when she is asleep as she listens to him... Awwwiieee.. Yeh Arnav hee hai na.. Sweetness ka attack na aa jaaye mujhe yaar.. LOL The way he held her hand.. Why the hell did they fast forward the morning.. ? AngryI wanted to see her reaction seeing his hand on hers... Humari kismat, phooti hui aur kya kahen.. Khushi has lied and damn, Arnav is gonna get annoyed. LOL The morning chana scene was so cute.. <3 Arnav was trying so hard to make her smile.. Remembering the "La la la la " Blushing Hawww... Repeatedly asking her whats wrong.. Hope he understands her unsaid words... Looking forward to tomorrow like always.. Cool

Edited by mishti_17 - 23 July 2012 at 11:07am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet-fairy--sumana13--.Saraa.adits7

Arshig8 IF-Rockerz
Arshig8
Arshig8

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Such a awesome episode, and a positive good  bye to KKGSR.Cry.  Emotional  conversation between brother n sister, and Payesh scenes also ok ok. At least Akash n Anjali are showing some positive attitude. N finally ASR ko Kya ho gaya on Kushi's birthday, he should have given bangles, Kalgan Chane type ka gift on her birthday. Aisi chote chote cheezonse woh bahu Kushi ho jaati hi " chote"  Wink2 lakh ka bag, designer saree usko kaha pasand aata hai. But why Kushi left now?  I am confusedD'oh? n what will happen now?   

Edited by Arshig8 - 23 July 2012 at 10:34am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adits7

Go to top