India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Rk kya chahtha hai? (Page 2)

SnakeEyes IF-Dazzler
SnakeEyes
SnakeEyes

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Junoon is started already Ishq is quite far...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mansiahmed

manid IF-Rockerz
manid
manid

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 1:21am | IP Logged
RK's dialogue was like...Madhu chahiye...Wink

mansiahmed

jakther7 IF-Rockerz
jakther7
jakther7

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 1:39am | IP Logged
dialogue of the day

mansiahmed

crazee4maan Senior Member
crazee4maan
crazee4maan

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rehan2012

Junoon is started already Ishq is quite far...

I was thinking the exact same thing. I feel like this is all a part of RK's junoon and he's made it his life goal to interfere in Madhu's life. In the future even RK will lose that line between Junoon and Ishq and he will probably fall in love with her. The basis of most love-hate relationships! Gotta love it!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mansiahmedMarie_789

Marie_789 IF-Dazzler
Marie_789
Marie_789

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 4:05am | IP Logged
RK kya chahtha hai wo to sirf RK ko pata hai ...

Revenge lete lete Pyaar kab ho jayega pata hi nahi chalega RK sorry Mr Rishabh Kundra ko.Smile

There is very thin line between hate-love and friendship-Love

Edited by Marie_789 - 24 July 2012 at 4:06am

mansiahmed

mansiahmed Goldie
mansiahmed
mansiahmed

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neelum.drashti

Originally posted by pippa

Nice post.

Was there a similar scene in Geet? Can't remember.

The one I recall was the one before the engagement when Maan sat by the window with a lit candle when the lights went off at the outhouse.

dear geet ka dupatta ka tu maan ka saath love affair tha kahin na khin pasta hi rahta tha n i think candle scene to bohat sarah hain, remember the red sari one where pari organized a whole romantic scene for maan and khushi, wahan pa bhi tu candle thi, phir promo tha jis ma maan ka haath ma candle thi aur woh geet sa kahta hai ka ma tum sa mangani ka liya haan karwa ka rahon ga then he goes near her aur mombati haath sa bujha deta hai?

Dear that scene with lighter is on teej function after maans memory lose she is searching 4 her sindoor ki dabbi and light went off and maan comes with lighter

Neelum.drashti

mansiahmed Goldie
mansiahmed
mansiahmed

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 4:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhaylovepia

I SAW THESE SCENES IN DIFFERENT SHOWS ITS COMMON. BUT RK KA BITU JEE KO MATHI KHALANA HA HA HA. RK KO JUB BHI BINTO JEE KEY BAT BURI LAGTI HAY WO ISAY HE FORAN US KO SAZA DETA HAY. I FEE SORRY FOR BINTO JEE HE HAS REALLY PASSION FOR RKClap
yea all shows will show same kind of sequence but it feels good with the pair which they r showing i thought after maneet i will like any jodi , i rally thought viv and drashti wont work the chemistry but as RK vivis chah gaye nice potraying the superstardom,in boy language arrogance,behaviour ,dialogues ...and madhu-ba-la aahan and Mr.Rishabh kundra will defenitely screams  hot chemistry so worth watchingClapkuoos to both actors..and  spl mention malick the father  of madhu that duoan bittuji-rk duo also awsome and as villain balraj chaudhary ,his mom...roma,ayi,mukku,trish irritates me...earlier episodes padminiand dhai ma also were good
Vina23 IF-Rockerz
Vina23
Vina23

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Nice post Thumbs Up

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index